4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Tarac

Jul 24, 2022
Help me guys i'am stuck in here where in lost dimension before the last fight,lyse told us to come and talk to me when we,re ready but i cant progress the story Screenshot_20231014-235324_JoiPlay.jpg fight

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This game is dope, why wasn't it be completed?
As was said, this game is completed. The TLDR of the details is that the author refuses to accept the on hold or completed tag being applied. They say they're working on a remake / redo version, so they'd like the in progress one, but haven't (publicly) released anything about it yet. So it got tagged abandoned, since the developer is primarily releasing updates for a different game now.

Jun 17, 2022
Question.
When you're in haunted mansion, you can enter the spirit world, and eventually get raped by ghost.
Is there a way to win the ghost, and not be raped?

I suppose it's somehow related to book, telling us that everything around is an illusion.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Slowly but it goes, and the game is listed as abandoned. Succulence 2 - two years without ANY update - game isn't listed as abandoned...
I've said this many, MANY times now (in this thread even). The abandoned tag isn't consistently applied on this forum.

The developer refused the onhold tag and completed tag, both of which would fit what they say they're doing (they basically call it a remake, which generally get a separate thread), thus it gets the abandoned tag.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes