VN Ren'Py Onhold Choice of Fate [v0.08] [Reinman2001]

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
gdrive link is blocked now
I'll fix it with the next update.

On another note....

I finally think I got a few animations to work for me. Currently rendering in DAZ. I'll let them render all day and then try and post the update by tomorrow or the next day hopefully. All depends on how long the renders take. It wont be big story wise, but give a taste of the future. Should also have all the main characters at least introduced. So, by this weekend, I should have a small "next build" to post.

Reactions: Pif paf

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Well, if is " possibly more" i would like loli and pee. Thanks :cool:
One of the characters may interest you coming soon. I won't spoil anything. Check the pictures with the next few updates and see if you see anything you like, once I post them.

As for the pee, sorry, really not my thing. Loli isn't my thing either, but it doesn't make my stomach turn :LOL:

Reactions: $@~

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The fact that you have the open ability, written into the game, to change all of your relationships; is why a mod added the tag.
That is all you to say on that matter. If there are people who jump to conclusions, or react without considering multiple reasons for why such a tag might be included, that is on them.

A word of warning, however: do not fall into the trap of trying to please everyone. Create the game you want to create, and those who enjoy such games will enjoy it. Everyone else will find an alternative.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Choice of Fate [v0.05] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 217mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: x3m3x and Gametimer

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Slight change of plan. I may not get the first update out this weekend. I'll explain why.

The renders came out okay. But... that's just it, They came out "okay".
I now understand a bit more about how people make background images look so smooth in their games. So, I am going to redo all of the backgrounds, characters and how they are presented in the UI.

I hated the way the animations looked over a .png background. I am currently rebuilding all of the scenes with the background as part of the images. I feel the look and smoothness adds to the emersion of the game. Here is a bit of what I am talking about. Let me know what you think!

This is how I started. Not fluid... not smooth.
Old_Jenny.png

This is what I am working on now. It's way smoother and the characters look like they are more part of the scene, than images over a scene.

Jen_MC_Hug.png

Obviously this will take me a lot longer, as I have to render every individual frame change and not just have a background floating for a whole scene.

That being said. Give me some time to pump these out. I think you all will be happy with the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hovis1974

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
Slight change of plan. I may not get the first update out this weekend. I'll explain why.

The renders came out okay. But... that's just it, They came out "okay".
I now understand a bit more about how people make background images look so smooth in their games. So, I am going to redo all of the backgrounds, characters and how they are presented in the UI.

I hated the way the animations looked over a .png background. I am currently rebuilding all of the scenes with the background as part of the images. I feel the look and smoothness adds to the emersion of the game. Here is a bit of what I am talking about. Let me know what you think!

This is how I started. Not fluid... not smooth.
View attachment 2768032

This is what I am working on now. It's way smoother and the characters look like they are more part of the scene, than images over a scene.

View attachment 2768260

Obviously this will take me a lot longer, as I have to render every individual frame change and not just have a background floating for a whole scene.

That being said. Give me some time to pump these out. I think you all will be happy with the difference.
Hehe a change of plans so early? You look like a veteran dev already. Jkjk

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Hehe a change of plans so early? You look like a veteran dev already. Jkjk
Haha, touché
Except I'm not charging anyone anything. So, my "change of plans" isn't a leach from my subscribers like theirs. I truly want to increase the quality and emersion of the story. I know it will never look perfectly real, but my previous renders were very unrealistic. To add, I have been pushing renders on breaks to get some in during work.

P.s. FYI, remoting into your home PC from work on your phone is absolutely terrible for working in DAZ.

• Haha
Reactions: limo89671

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
I've finished rendering all of the previously made scenes. It took quite a bit of time, considering the angles and movements of each scene and interaction. I will work on the continuation of the story this weekend. Having an issue with the first animation making the game crash. Once I figure out what exactly is doing that, the first animation will be added as well. That won't hold up the game. I will just do stills like the ones that may already be in this build. Also, all the main characters have been rendered for the intro.

Just waiting on my ticket for thread ownership and I'll post the "Update". Some character lines have changed. All of the pictures have changed. I would suggest starting a new game. Let's be honest, it's not that long yet.

Annie_MCBack2.png Hailey_Hall.png Hallway_Mia_MC_Hug.png Hallway_Mia_MC_Kiss_Con.png Jen_MC_Hug.png

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
I've finished rendering all of the previously made scenes. It took quite a bit of time, considering the angles and movements of each scene and interaction. I will work on the continuation of the story this weekend. Having an issue with the first animation making the game crash. Once I figure out what exactly is doing that, the first animation will be added as well. That won't hold up the game. I will just do stills like the ones that may already be in this build. Also, all the main characters have been rendered for the intro.

Just waiting on my ticket for thread ownership and I'll post the "Update". Some character lines have changed. All of the pictures have changed. I would suggest starting a new game. Let's be honest, it's not that long yet.

View attachment 2771611 View attachment 2771612 View attachment 2771613 View attachment 2771615 View attachment 2771616
Wow, congratulations on your first game project and your decision to publish it here in F95. Thank you for your commitment, both to your project itself and to the users and interested fans of your AVN.
Compared to your very first demo and the previews of the content now, you are making really great progress. Keep it up and hopefully you can use and apply a few suggestions.
As time goes on, immerse yourself further into the deep matter of DAZ and Renpy, work it in and master it.
Have fun, luck and success for your further steady development and success curve as a developer.

Reactions: reinman2001

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Alright. 0.08 is up. I added only a little bit, as the renders took me a few days. So, only a little additional content, but all of the images are redone. Once I get animations to stop freezing the game up on me, I'll add those into where the "stills" currently are. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

CardinalF

Oct 11, 2018
Alright. 0.08 is up. I added only a little bit, as the renders took me a few days. So, only a little additional content, but all of the images are redone. Once I get animations to stop freezing the game up on me, I'll add those into where the "stills" currently are. Let me know what you think!
Zip file is named 0.8, folder within is 0.5. Is that just a typo or the wrong version?

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Loli? Is it by chance the one wearing the pink sweater or is not Loli Loli but rather borderline Loli nearing barely legal

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Zip file is named 0.8, folder within is 0.5. Is that just a typo or the wrong version?
Probably just a typo. It was very late last night. All links seem to be correct file, just wrong distro zip naming. My apologies

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
only to confirm, Emily and Trish 'real' relationship to mc are cousing and aunt right? Oh also, Trish's and Cammie's relationship change options redefines fem2 instead of fem6 and fem7, godspeed!

Last edited: