VN Ren'Py Onhold Choice of Fate [v0.08] [Reinman2001]

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Well, good luck on your project debut, haven't played it yet as I'll wait for more content, but as another user said above you should do a random sex scene no matter who it is with because this way we can check out early on if the sex scenes will be worth it in the game depending on the way you direct them. Most people won't like a game if they don't like how these scenes play out. It's probably not what you intended but it's at least a way to prove yourself to the players who would find your game and potential supporters.

It's up to you how to develop your project, but if your game doesn't show promise or appeal to a fanbase (I don't mean following trends and going for specific kinks/tropes) then it may as well remain a private/personal project.
I am not sure where everyone is getting this about me not making a sex scene because it's not part of my plan. It has NOTHING to do with it being planned or not planned. I have stated a few times, I am learning how to properly animate in DAZ. The animations that are premade aren't working for me, so I am trying to make my own. I'm not sure how many of you have made games, but Just making the characters took days. You have to render everything. Movements, close shots, far shots, then render all those again with different clothing etc. All this while taking care of my real life family and work.

I do not have plans to hold back sexual content. My crutch is my knowledge. Once I get a hang of the DAZ animation portion, the scenes will come.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I am not sure where everyone is getting this about me not making a sex scene because it's not part of my plan. It has NOTHING to do with it being planned or not planned. I have stated a few times, I am learning how to properly animate in DAZ. The animations that are premade aren't working for me, so I am trying to make my own. I'm not sure how many of you have made games, but Just making the characters took days. You have to render everything. Movements, close shots, far shots, then render all those again with different clothing etc. All this while taking care of my real life family and work.

I do not have plans to hold back sexual content. My crutch is my knowledge. Once I get a hang of the DAZ animation portion, the scenes will come.
Oh I wasn't saying you didn't intend to create sex scenes. I had already read the thread and your notes beforehand so I knew it was only because it was too early. I know development/rendering is a tedious task but what I was talking about was for the content that you'll display eventually to the public (us for instance). Take your time, obviously.
I was only saying that it's alright to learn how to make a game and learn on the fly gradually, just don't wait for a dozen releases before finally implementing a sex scene if you wanna share the love with us (you'd be surprised by the number of devs around here that kept holding on implementing one for that long for no special reason and thus dragging the game and making people quit playing).

• Love
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Oh I wasn't saying you didn't intend to create sex scenes. I had already read the thread and your notes beforehand so I knew it was only because it was too early. I know development/rendering is a tedious task but what I was talking about was for the content that you'll display eventually to the public (us for instance). Take your time, obviously.
I was only saying that it's alright to learn how to make a game and learn on the fly gradually, just don't wait for a dozen releases before finally implementing a sex scene if you wanna share the love with us (you'd be surprised by the number of devs around here that kept holding on implementing one for that long for no special reason and thus dragging the game and making people quit playing).
I get you and completely understand.

To be clear, I have no intentions of keeping the fap away from the members of F95. Once I am able to build all these rooms, make an interactive map and gui and build some animations, they will be there. I won't be the guy who gives you a half pulled down panty and ends the update. No one likes a tease.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I downloaded it, looked in the images folder and saw that it has "52" images. What are these people complaining about? They wanted to see the whole kamasutra in just "52" images?
What kind of story would it be, if in only "52" images, there were already sex scenes?
The game is just a presentation for now, it doesn't have the "Complete" tag.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hahaha No Sexual Content + Incest (Holy Shit) :KEK: (y)

Eat Empty Cone -No IceCream :ROFLMAO::LOL:(n)

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Ok guys, quit giving this fella a hard time...:LOL:. He said he'll put in scenes when he learns animations. It sounds like he knows what's he's doing and know what the members want and like. Good luck on your project. I hope it becomes what you (and many others) want it to be.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I downloaded it, looked in the images folder and saw that it has "52" images. What are these people complaining about? They wanted to see the whole kamasutra in just "52" images?
What kind of story would it be, if in only "52" images, there were already sex scenes?
The game is just a presentation for now, it doesn't have the "Complete" tag.
Well, I know of a few AVNs where the MC got his dick wet in the opening scene. Granted, some of those were just wet dreams but those still kinda count if the sheets still need changed.

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
reinman2001
If there is no sexual content...

... there can't be any incest either.

"Think, McFly, think!"
Hahaha No Sexual Content + Incest (Holy Shit) :KEK: (y)

Eat Empty Cone -No IceCream :ROFLMAO::LOL:(n)
Yeah but even so if there is no sex how can there be incest?
Incest tag was NOT added by me. Last time I will say this.

The fact that you have the open ability, written into the game, to change all of your relationships; is why a mod added the tag.

If you can't handle how content is moderated on the site, please take it up with a mod.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
This is probably the shortest time between I watched a thread and unwatched a tread.
Saw "incest" tag -> saw "no sexual content" tag :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But good luck nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: MickeyMantle