VN Ren'Py Onhold Choice of Fate [v0.08] [Reinman2001]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
All_Girls.png

Overview:
You have been away for 8 years in the military. You are learning to adapt to the civilian life. You've returned to a home with people you don't even know any more. You have changed. They have changed. What path will you choose? Choices matter.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-12
Developer: Reinman2001
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Annie_MCBack.png Hailey_Hall_Laugh.png Hallway_Mia_MC_Hug.png Jen_MC_Hug.png Hallway_Mia_MC_Kiss_Con.png Trish_Emily_Meet.png

Last edited:

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
will mc be the only one that sexually involved with the li ?
ntr/sharing ? lesbian ?
if there's any, will it be avoidable ?
thanks, good luck
I have no intention of sharing, no. I do have a few plans for the older "roommates" to have abusive relationships. But, I don't want to give too much away.

So no, no girl sharing. If <~~~big if, I did, it would be avoidable for sure. I am trying to make this completely choice driven. I know this is short, but as you can see so far, each choice has a slightly different path already. The choice will always be with the player.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

I just hope the NoSexualContent tag is temporary.
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
v. 5 and look at the tags.. we might have something in 2059 if dev doesn't drop it..
With the trends out there, I can't say you are wrong. But, I am not doing this for money, so I won't be holding back updates to leach from patreons. I can always do a solid story and make sequels. The 0.05 was merely a reference point. I have a lot of the writing done, my issue is I want to have free roam implemented beforehand. The writing will get a little confusing if it's not player driven.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
With the trends out there, I can't say you are wrong. But, I am not doing this for money, so I won't be holding back updates to leach from patreons. I can always do a solid story and make sequels. The 0.05 was merely a reference point. I have a lot of the writing done, my issue is I want to have free roam implemented beforehand. The writing will get a little confusing if it's not player driven.
dude, tags will make ppl download it.. so get a random girl do something sexual, get a skinny one, get a fat one (uhh... better not though.. lol) get another random encounters and build your tags up and then worry about when is the father gonna be nailing his daughter (if that's what main story is about). i'm surprised how many devs make no logical effort to push their games to "the market".. also, idk what your story is gonna be but PLEASE go easy on how in love the daughter is with the father because this is the dumbest mistake 99% of all devs make. makes me wanna vomit. go with realistic seduction and psychology instead of idiotic love cliché - that's my personal opinion.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I'll wait for more content to take a look, and since it has "incest" in it, I'll definitely keep an eye out.
I was going to ask about the controversial topics, but someone was faster than me. It's not really clear if it will have them or not, and if it does it will be avoidable. Well, I have no problem with them, so that's fine.
Good luck with the game.

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
The mere fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

I just hope the NoSexualContent tag is temporary.
THX for sharing...
Yeah, the whole "18" year old 5' kid with a 5' isn't my thing either. And it is temporary. Once I can figure out how to properly do animations in Daz, i'll make updates. I can do stills as placeholders, but that takes away from the emersion for me.

dude, tags will make ppl download it.. so get a random girl do something sexual, get a skinny one, get a fat one (uhh... better not though.. lol) get another random encounters and build your tags up and then worry about when is the father gonna be nailing his daughter (if that's what main story is about). i'm surprised how many devs make no logical effort to push their games to "the market".. also, idk what your story is gonna be but PLEASE go easy on how in love the daughter is with the father because this is the dumbest mistake 99% of all devs make. makes me wanna vomit. go with realistic seduction and psychology instead of idiotic love cliché - that's my personal opinion.
lol. I'll make this at my pace. I'm not charging anyone anything, so they can wait if they insist. He's also not the "Dad". You have the option to set every relationship and if you go the direction I was thinking, he would be more of an older brother. But, the choice is on the person playing it.

When you see incest::sneaky:
But no sexual content tag::cry:
Haha, I did not add that tag , was going to wait on it, but I don't make the rules. But, I made sure to add "no sexual content" to not mislead. Hopefully youtube does me a little better this weekend on Daz tutorials and I'll remove the NSC tag.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Well, good luck on your project debut, haven't played it yet as I'll wait for more content, but as another user said above you should do a random sex scene no matter who it is with because this way we can check out early on if the sex scenes will be worth it in the game depending on the way you direct them. Most people won't like a game if they don't like how these scenes play out. It's probably not what you intended but it's at least a way to prove yourself to the players who would find your game and potential supporters.

It's up to you how to develop your project, but if your game doesn't show promise or appeal to a fanbase (I don't mean following trends and going for specific kinks/tropes) then it may as well remain a private/personal project.