VN Ren'Py Onhold Choice of Fate [v0.08] [Reinman2001]

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
so will the pregnancy tag be added
like to get the ladies pregnant
:cool:
I plan to add quite a lot to the game. I don't want it to be a 2 hours and done, but also not a grind, meaning it won't be doing the same things over and over unless chosen to do so. With my inability to add content right now, due to my situation, it won't be any time soon. But, pregnancy will be a possibility in the future.

As an update. I am going, in the next few months to retrieve my stuff and move into a new place. This means I'll be able to start working on this again. I'm excited to get back to work, because I have so many new ideas I want to implement.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
AVNs can take time , especially with the addition of breeding scenes , baby bumps , etc ; would prefer scenes like they do in summertime saga , timeskips and such but it can also be good to do it like in terminus reach sentinel 2 ; the majority of the babies do not even show up until the very last update in the epilogue ; the mc in that one had all kinds of titles , the one really needs is 'Breeder of the Galaxy' LOLOL ; if it was female ( did not mater what species ) the females wanted the mc to be the father of their children , damn lucky SOB :alien: :devilish: :love: :cool:

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Just a quick update so no one thinks I've abandoned the game. Trip is planned next month to go get my stuff and move into a new place. So, should be able to start pushing out new progress mid January. Sorry for all the delays. Divorces are a shit show.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Just a quick update so no one thinks I've abandoned the game. Trip is planned next month to go get my stuff and move into a new place. So, should be able to start pushing out new progress mid January. Sorry for all the delays. Divorces are a shit show.
Why, whatever do you mean, sir? I got divorced 15 years ago and it was painless and smooth and by no means it it still causing me headaches even today. images.png :eek: :sick: :oops:

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Update, if any one cares?
My lawyer has asked for a continuance in my case due to my wife being greedy. More delays, more waiting.
The laptop I am using right now will work fine for the Ren'Py side of the game, but cannot handle DAZ or the requirements, so I can't even progress with this potato. Once I have my rig back, I'll begin working on the game again. It will remain "On Hold", until I get my stuff. Hopefully by the end of spring if all goes well.

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Update, if any one cares?
So many of us have been there, yet we all walk that road alone. Telling you to keep your chin up isn't going to make it any easier for you man. It will never not suck.

Find something to do that you like. Every second of your life that isn't misery is a loss to her personally. It's the only thing you can hang your hat on.

When you're around her or anyone she knows, act like the luckiest and happiest bastard to ever live. It eats them alive more than anything you can say to them. They want and need to believe they are what makes the world go round. Deny her that as much as you can. Even if you have to fake it for a while.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
yet we all walk that road alone
Amen to that. The hallways outside of famiy court may be the loneliest crowds you will ever be around. Even if you recognize somebody the most you're probably going to get is a nod from afar. Everyone is too wrapped up in their own misery. It's super fun!

Reactions: reinman2001

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Good news for anyone still tagging along this long journey. I will be able to make the trip and go get my stuff next month (late May-early June) per court and my attorney. Once I get my rig all set back up, I'll start rendering and hopefully throwing out some new content.

Apologies to all who have been waiting to see what I make of this very small start of a project. As promised, I will start back up and give you closure to a story you have barely started!