alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I somehow lost my savefile and I would not replay the whole game but would like to check the new scenes from road trip. Could someone please share the readV.ini after unlocking every achievements? Thank you kind stranger!

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
hi Guys, how talk with the guys at club she just Ignore it, and how to claim the fench when i follow Amanda

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
Hello,
I'm on the android version and I can't get the achivements with the husband (make him hard, creampie husband ....)
Someone can help me?

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
@Fix_Cat of what i can remember , to start him off clean the lounge room in sleep wear a few times. then have baths and do each option. The actual walk through has been posted in the forum some where.

@sean_paul did you try wearing your summer dress ?

kays

Jan 4, 2018
so this game is completed/finished or do i miss understand somethink?

and if so will there another one come? i loved the first chloe game and i love this probaly only games ive ever replayed few times

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
so this game is completed/finished or do i miss understand somethink?

and if so will there another one come? i loved the first chloe game and i love this probaly only games ive ever replayed few times
Yes and yes. The game is finished and GDS is already making a new one.

Reactions: kays

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
How is this game held in such high regard?
Many posters fall over their own feet praising the game to the high heavens, but in practice, it's a very early beta declared final version.
In it's current state, it's a bug-ridden affair full of incomplete story arcs (despite the game bing "finished") where what story there is progresses through trial and error only and without any rhime or reason - most things flat out don't make any sense. There's even more heartless grinding than in the main game (where this was already bad), too.

The only things this has going for it are some extremely well done scenes/animations, and nice characters - though most everyone not already fleshed out in the main game is a rush-job.

No matter what the version number or developer says, this should clearly get the abandoned tag instead - at least everybody would know what he is getting into.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Question, can I change one of these "address as" titles?
Also, is there some way to mod hunger and cleaness to always stay full? Is there some way to add money?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How is this game held in such high regard?
Many posters fall over their own feet praising the game to the high heavens, but in practice, it's a very early beta declared final version.
In it's current state, it's a bug-ridden affair full of incomplete story arcs (despite the game bing "finished") where what story there is progresses through trial and error only and without any rhime or reason - most things flat out don't make any sense. There's even more heartless grinding than in the main game (where this was already bad), too.

The only things this has going for it are some extremely well done scenes/animations, and nice characters - though most everyone not already fleshed out in the main game is a rush-job.

No matter what the version number or developer says, this should clearly get the abandoned tag instead - at least everybody would know what he is getting into.
well mate, this was always a 3 month game to try the new game engine,
the only unfinished routes are:
-RPG
-Road trip(maybe)
and those will continue in the original Chloe18

No real bugs are on the final version(there was a lot on the early version -daily), over 30k downloads so far, and no bugs report.

I really cant see almost any other game (even finished ones) with the amount of content this game right now(80 scenes/animations in 3 months)

But that's your opinion And I respect that

but you are always welcome to try the top 10 games here and play their new 3-4 scenes per/month update(save a few very good games that DO deserve be on the top, Like summer time saga for exemple and a few others)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Question, can I change one of these "address as" titles?
Also, is there some way to mod hunger and cleaness to always stay full? Is there some way to add money?
press "UP" in your keyboard while playing,

but the shower bug was fixed already so cleanness is now easy

Reactions: Astriedax

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
press "UP" in your keyboard while playing,

but the shower bug was fixed already so cleanness is now easy
Sweet thanks.

I couldn't avoid reading your previously reply.
Well, I found 2 - 3 bugs.

1 - RPG Idol route. After purchasing all magazines, all DVDS and finishing the quest. If the player try to share the good news in hope to watch some new scene, it will reset all progress at the point of "finding info about idols" also the DVDS will be removed.

2 - Annie and her boyfriend at the night club. After selecing option 1 or 2, option 3 was still avaliable, if selecting a combo 1 or 2 + 3, it will start displaying both choices dialogue at same time and will crash the game at the end.

3 - Minor stuff, dunno how replicate. Seems after exiting the game, some paths will not be stored, meaning auto skip won't work. I also think some branches which requires previous paths to be unlocked won't work. It seemed to only happened on some paths not all.

4 - Oh I just remembered. Stats does reset after some threshold. For instance that cellphone. But it doesn't seems to affect anything.

I think it's ver 101.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Sweet thanks.

I couldn't avoid reading your previously reply.
Well, I found 2 - 3 bugs.

1 - RPG Idol route. After purchasing all magazines, all DVDS and finishing the quest. If the player try to share the good news in hope to watch some new scene, it will reset all progress at the point of "finding info about idols" also the DVDS will be removed.

2 - Annie and her boyfriend at the night club. After selecing option 1 or 2, option 3 was still avaliable, if selecting a combo 1 or 2 + 3, it will start displaying both choices dialogue at same time and will crash the game at the end.

3 - Minor stuff, dunno how replicate. Seems after exiting the game, some paths will not be stored, meaning auto skip won't work. I also think some branches which requires previous paths to be unlocked won't work. It seemed to only happened on some paths not all.

4 - Oh I just remembered. Stats does reset after some threshold. For instance that cellphone. But it doesn't seems to affect anything.

I think it's ver 101.
minor stuff dude!
not really bugs, just things that the lazy Dev didnt fixed. :FeelsBadMan:

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
well mate, this was always a 3 month game to try the new game engine,
the only unfinished routes are:
-RPG
-Road trip(maybe)
and those will continue in the original Chloe18
Well, I guess it's arguable. Your jumping from an early 0.x version to 1.0 indicates you were thinking about this in a different manner at a time as well, though.
You cannot deny the game just kinda sorta ends out of the blue, and many things are either left unexplored or just rushed through in a hamfisted fashion. Personally, I'd preferred if the neighborhood stuff was finished and fleshed our some more rather than the roadtrip stuff, but that's of course personal preference.
It's your call whenever to abandon this effort, but jut plonking a completed label on is a bit misleading imo.

No real bugs are on the final version(there was a lot on the early version -daily), over 30k downloads so far, and no bugs report.
Sometimes text doesn't get flagged as already read for the right-click skip mode (a true skip mode is sorely missed).
Some character's opinion rating gets reset to a fixed amount if you try to talk with them (reported several times in this thread).
I had to buy part #1 of the DVD twice (and pay for the previous investigation twice) because the game fell back one level for no reason.
Right-click skip occasionally crashes the game.
Those come to mind immediately - ain't these bugs?

I really cant see almost any other game (even finished ones) with the amount of content this game right now(80 scenes/animations in 3 months)
Animations truly are your forte - they are expertly done and there's a ton of them in this game - I mentioned that in my previous post. I dabbled a bit in Daz3D and getting this stuff done in such high quality is no small feat, you deserve major props/respect for that. No doubt about it.
As for pure content, the original Chloe18 seemed bigger, even though it's hard to tell with all the park grinding in the end dragging things out. As for other games, GGGB or Dreaming of Dana come to mind, content wise - as for animations, again, I think these are your USP and your games are hands down the best in this area. That detective noir title or the time travel game have maybe better ones, but far, FAR fewer. Everything else I've seen is inferior to your work.

But you are always welcome to try the top 10 games here and play their new 3-4 scenes per/month update(save a few very good games that DO deserve be on the top, Like summer time saga for exemple and a few others)
Heh, I didn't criticize your update schedule. This may be excellent - or it was before the game was abandoned/finished.

Btw., if this was an engine test, please consider allowing manual saves and a way to access the achievement list from within the game.
What I find especially impressive is how you kept filesize down even with a ton of animations. Kudos for that.

Reactions: GDS

michi04

May 14, 2018
I think this game is great and very resourceful by the developer. Although I'm not a patreon, I still think it's great for players like me to be able to play this game. gds please keep it up.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes