gamerboy444444

Jun 20, 2017
Ok I know you have to wear the summer dress for the Cherry takes control. Been a while since I did that one. Have you tried it more than once? I know sometimes you have to do a scene more than once to get all the scenes.

If you need all 3 of the Cherry ones you just choose to leave instead of watch Amanda and Cherry will stop you. You have to go and do this same thing a few times to get all the scenes. And also wear the summer dress and the normal outfit
thanks ill give it a try

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
still having problems with the "i am not peeking achievement" tried the walkthrough as in the other posts but still ending up running away. The stall door icon dosent apper. :(

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
still having problems with the "i am not peeking achievement" tried the walkthrough as in the other posts but still ending up running away. The stall door icon dosent apper. :(
1. Make sure it is weekend (Fri/Satur/Sunday)
2. Work in the message parlor till Ginger arrives and follow her to take a peek of her massage
3. Change your outfit and go to your club and talk to the guy in the middle after that talk to the couple on the bar
4. Follow them to the bathroom (the normal event will take place)
5. If you do the previous steps right Chloe will caught peeping by the guy you taked to in the club and you have the option to get on the knees and give him a blowjob. After that the achievement should pop up

dafoo

Aug 16, 2018
Can anyone help out how to complete the following?
Road trip:
Double BJ Mistake
The Shocker
Road trip II:
No Romance in the Back of the Van
Romance is Dead in the Back of the Van

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone help out how to complete the following?
Road trip:
Double BJ Mistake
The Shocker
Road trip II:
No Romance in the Back of the Van
Romance is Dead in the Back of the Van

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to down that tunnel by the side the gas station near to the t-shirt where Chloe figure out or just can´t down in this version?

jack1993

May 3, 2018
* Chloe18 - Vacation *

#######
Traduction de Chloe18 - Vacation v1.01 en fr.

EDIT: MISE A JOUR DE LA VERSION FINALE : C'EST ENCORE UNE BETA

Un fichier Lisez-moi inclut pour quelques explications supplémentaires.

View attachment 92610 View attachment 92612 View attachment 138297 View attachment 138298 View attachment 138299 View attachment 138300

#################

Translation of Chloe18 - Vacation v1.01 in fr.​

EDIT: UPDATE OF THE FINAL VERSION : IT'S A BETA

View attachment 138298
merci pour ton travail ^^

exe.exe

Aug 24, 2018
Hello,
I've searched this thread here and seen, that some people have the same issue I have, I'm stuck at Kaoru.

Got the DVD's + player + age, but as soon as I speak to Kaoru again, it resets.
I can see in the save, that the values

DOGE_much_quests
6= goes back to 1 from 2

and

many_so_chapters_wow
26= goes back to 1/2 from 8

How can I fix this issue/ does anyone have a save, right after this scene?
Then I could compare, which other values change, once that scene "works".

Really bummed to be stuck there, great game.

Many thanks,
exe

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Hello,
I've searched this thread here and seen, that some people have the same issue I have, I'm stuck at Kaoru.

Got the DVD's + player + age, but as soon as I speak to Kaoru again, it resets.
I can see in the save, that the values

DOGE_much_quests
6= goes back to 1 from 2

and

many_so_chapters_wow
26= goes back to 1/2 from 8

How can I fix this issue/ does anyone have a save, right after this scene?
Then I could compare, which other values change, once that scene "works".

Really bummed to be stuck there, great game.

Many thanks,
exe
I´n not a software engineer but maybe it´s not implented content like the continuation of the role play and the developer just forgot to put a message that says you cant continue the quest yet. Another thing that seems to be not finished is the dialog with Otaku. I´m at the point where I need to get to know him better but when I talk to him it always comes the same dailog and the realtionship-points dont raise too. So consider that all in once I get to the point the whole RPG quest thing is not finished at all.

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
after you get the 2 DVD´s and the player just watch them and neverever speak with her again, there isn´t any more content on this particular path if I´m not mistaken

Reactions: wolverine2000
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes