• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 342259

that problem is with the font I choose, it have no accents
I need to find a new font that looks the same stile that have mostaccents
it's not very important, it's just less pleasant to read but the quality of the game excludes this little inconvenience.
I just have a little question, when you choose the relationship between one person and another as ginger and his brother, a void appears in the "achievements" texts, even in English... Sorry this may be fixed, I'm late with Chloe vacation.

suiz

May 3, 2018
Ahhh, so the reason I hadn't gotten "I was NOT peeking" was because of the bug in cleanliness that makes it difficult to be attractive enough to talk to the guy.
Achievement unlocked.

"I was NOT peeking"
Step 0*: Work during the day (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
Step 1 : Make sure Attractiveness is high (Cleanliness + ??? / ???)
Step 2 : Listen to Julie talk at the bar of the nightclub
Step 3 : Speak with the guy sitting alone in the club
Step 4 : Go to bathroom and click on the !!! stall
Step 5 : "Accidentally" Trip rather than leaving.

* It might be possible to unlock the achievement without working during the day, making step 0 optional.

Thanks I finally got it, my mistake was I didn't do step 3 after step 2.. Also I had to watch ginger at work + have sex with a client for julie to talk about sex at the club

suiz

May 3, 2018
How to get these with Annie:

To protect her virginity
The revenge of Annie
Finally indecent exposure
Double handjob

Just keep visiting the shop or what?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
it's not very important, it's just less pleasant to read but the quality of the game excludes this little inconvenience.
I just have a little question, when you choose the relationship between one person and another as ginger and his brother, a void appears in the "achievements" texts, even in English... Sorry this may be fixed, I'm late with Chloe vacation.
I think thats was a version one or 2 bug, where the Name did not save.... =/
Im planing to fix on the last version
OR chaging the name on the Version 3 will fix that, or even edit the save file to put the right names
is there an update soon?

simba01

Feb 15, 2018
glad to see this is the last update for vacation. its a great game still but i just have a soft spot for the original.

suiz

May 3, 2018
Honestly, I think the sex-scenes are a little boring compared to the original... Still an okay game though.

D

Deleted member 342259

I think thats was a version one or 2 bug, where the Name did not save.... =/
Im planing to fix on the last version
OR chaging the name on the Version 3 will fix that, or even edit the save file to put the right names
4 days, excellent...!!!!

Thanks to you for everything and don't forget your beanie, it's winter at home!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
How to get these with Annie:

To protect her virginity
The revenge of Annie
Finally indecent exposure
Double handjob

Just keep visiting the shop or what?
These come after being thrown out of the nightclub.
Chloe is sent to get them a drink from the bar, but instead goes back to try talking them out of fucking in the club...

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
HI !

FOR ALL CHLOE LOVERS :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little thought for GDS, who there in her icy country is in the middle of winter. GDS does not forget to put gloves, scarf and a big cap to go out... ;)
I was wondering why she (the character) had a Florida driver's license yet was listed as a Canadian native.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Still getting freeze when I take shower or sex redownloaded a few times still same shit . Any fixxes

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
Hi, found 2 bugs: Game freezing after Shower masturbation (with and without dildo) and somehow my cleaning stats are getting negative^^ I´m using the 1.0 free PC version

And a question: How to get the Cherry controll / Abuse I and II Achievments?^^

suiz

May 3, 2018
Hi, found 2 bugs: Game freezing after Shower masturbation (with and without dildo) and somehow my cleaning stats are getting negative^^ I´m using the 1.0 free PC version

And a question: How to get the Cherry controll / Abuse I and II Achievments?^^
follow the wife to where she cheats on her husband but instead of chosing any of the options to watch the wife, just chose to leave again and Cherry will stop you.

Reactions: Nano47 and L7Bear

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
a little bit of "testing" later: my cleaning stats drop when I do the Amanda and her Brother (I guess) stuff, ones cleaning is in the negative I can try to get it to positive again but until I do the cleaness of the house suffers

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes