GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It would be nice if Dev made showers and baths give proper cleanliness no matter how fast we skip the text. Not wasting my time on bath simulator.
I wish too,
but I heard the DEV is as lazy as the staff here, Looking at you Bloo.
and he forgot to fix it last time, and so far I know he havent remembered to fix it now too

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
@GDS loving every update of this game! Annie is so freaking hot I wish she would tag along with Chloe somehow when she returns from vacation. But there was some great Annie content in this release so I'm very happy. I'll always have Carrie and Chloe though so that's all that matters lol. Looking forward to what you have planned next so keep up the amazing work brother.

Reactions: MidwestNathan

Paigeylovesyouu

Jul 13, 2018
I have tried all android links and cleaned up my space, I keep getting the parsing message. I looked online and one of the reasons could be a broken apk. I loved the first game and have been wanting to play this one, please offer a fix soon

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Does anyone know how I can finish the quest "meet the whole family"?
Maybe it's because my save is from an old version, but I never could interact with the man on the sofa. :'(

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
GDS mentioned something about this earlier. Basically too many droids out there. I think he is working on some of he bug fixes for the next update
Didnt he say he already fixed the android version for patreons? So that's why I'm asking if the fixed apk is uploaded here too :)

silentbob4

Jul 12, 2018
So, i have done the rpg and watched and purchased videos several times, restarted the rpg 3 times and played through, how do i get the kaozu stuff done and is there anything else that happens with mum or dad? i have played through the cherry stuff several times on each one and cannot get the cherry 2 token done. any ideas?

how do i get the attractiveness to full too?

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
So, i have done the rpg and watched and purchased videos several times, restarted the rpg 3 times and played through, how do i get the kaozu stuff done and is there anything else that happens with mum or dad? i have played through the cherry stuff several times on each one and cannot get the cherry 2 token done. any ideas?

"how do i get the attractiveness to full too?" your cleanliness bar needs to be full and clothes help too (lets say the ones for the club) attractiveness should be full

Reactions: silentbob4

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018

The Kaozu quest is somewhat unfinshed due to some critical content (check the last few pages of this thread - you will find it). For the second Cherry event, you have to go with different clothing.

Reactions: silentbob4

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
I have tried all android links and cleaned up my space, I keep getting the parsing message. I looked online and one of the reasons could be a broken apk. I loved the first game and have been wanting to play this one, please offer a fix soon
You can find a "workaround" on page 17. Someone reported it as working. I haven't tried it, i'm too suspicious for that.

T

Tiffany Jocelyn

You refuse to pull down your panty's and end up sucking his cock!
Life really dose copy art.........

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
Chloe vacation android parse error fix
First, download 'apk editor pro' paid version v1.6.12 free at 'android 1.com'.
Dont download latest version v1.9.
as it no longer support apk rebuild.
Open apk editor--
Select an apk file--(chloe 18)---
Full edit (resource rebuild)---
Click-manifest (at bottom)
Type in search box--- sdk
Then edit...
minsdkversion (22 to 19 )---- save
--save and wait.
Then install-- u will see no parse error and ready to play.
But u may see 'apk not installed' in some devices.
"Apk not installed' fix=====
Open apk editor--
Select apk file--
(make sure to select rebuilt apk file)
Common edit--
Install location---change to 'internal only'
Then save and wait.
Now u can enjoy Chloe vacation...
Good luck....
Replying to this again to let others see this

Reactions: nokiazz
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes