Underdog78

Jul 16, 2017
Where can you get the magazines? I would have guessed in the kiosk, however nothing there... Also Quest 1 (meet the family) doesn't seem to complete despite having all characters visible?

Zwil Htet

Nov 11, 2017
What kind of android version can play this game? My phone is Sony xperia M5 veversion 5.5 ram 3 can't play this game. Why? Plx answer me

Reactions: nokiazz

michi04

May 14, 2018
Can someone help me how to do these achievements? I do not know what to do there.
closing time at the coffe shot - three and a coffee - not the regular coffee on menu

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
@GDS Bug Report:
Each time I talk to Annie, her friendship stats (with the phone icon) gets reset to 50.
Same with Ginger. She gets reset to 30.

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
i ginger 4 times, peek her 3 times but she doesn't ask anything lie that ?
and
how to find nerdy glass
you work in the massage salon at the reception an wait till ginger comes and then spy on her, end work, go to club, listen to your boss from massage salon sry forgot her name, talk with nice looking guy and then go to toilet if your attractiveness or aperence is high enough you will get the achievement ;) P.s. literally the post infront of your post confirmed it so if it don´t work for you you dowing something wrong

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
@kays sorry not sure where i got the link
@fabrizio22 use the nerd outfit in the rpg quest. Carrie will tell you about it in the coffee shop while wearing a dress.
@michi04 talk first with the guy sitting in the coffee shop while wearing a dress then talk to carrie, he nees to be a certian level to get the coffee quest done. Visiting the coffee shop at any time its open .

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
talk with nice looking guy and then go to toilet if your attractiveness or aperence is high enough you will get the achievement
that nice looking guy : i had attractiveness so high but when i talk to him , Chloe just sad "this can't be good right" and when the guy sad meet at restroom, she sad "I'm not this kind of girl ?!"

fabrizio22

May 18, 2018
@kays sorry not sure where i got the link
@fabrizio22 use the nerd outfit in the rpg quest. Carrie will tell you about it in the coffee shop while wearing a dress.
@michi04 talk first with the guy sitting in the coffee shop while wearing a dress then talk to carrie, he nees to be a certian level to get the coffee quest done. Visiting the coffee shop at any time its open .
i talk with her but she says that i have to join her, but chole says that she can use her bike, someone know how to go on to do this scene?

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
that nice looking guy : i had attractiveness so high but when i talk to him , Chloe just sad "this can't be good right" and when the guy sad meet at restroom, she sad "I'm not this kind of girl ?!"
and did you listen to the girl from work at the bar ? and was she talking about sex ? and did you went to spy on them in restroom?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes