rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
That was fun. I don't really have any complaints. After reading this thread a bit, then playing, I was confused at the beginning about whether I should be trying to improve her reputation or not. After the massage parlor opened up, it became pretty clear her reputation was going to shit no matter what. When I finished the current version (0.23), I had 250+ SEXperience and fame.

If it hasn't been mentioned yet - in the massage parlor, the game tends to crash if you skip (right mouse button) right after selecting to do the "full massage". When the pink text comes up saying that she is getting 'in the table' (typo/translation error in-game), the program will crash to desktop. So be sure to stop skipping after you select "full massage" and not resume skipping until a few lines after that.
Were you able to get the "I was not peeking" achievement? If so do you remember how?

I was never able to figure that one out.

Thanks

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Were you able to get the "I was not peeking" achievement? If so do you remember how?

I was never able to figure that one out.

Thanks
You have to listen the conversation of the couple , they speak about work or about sex ... about sex is the good one.
You have also to speak to the single guy , he catch Chloe in the bathroom while she is spying the couple during sex.

The problem = I have seen that happen only the first time , I selected the second option but game crashed and now I am not able to listen the couple speak about sex another time ... so no way to unlock that achievement.

A bug ? I don't know :)

Reactions: Mego

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You have to listen the conversation of the couple , they speak about work or about sex ... about sex is the good one.
You have also to speak to the single guy , he catch Chloe in the bathroom while she is spying the couple during sex.

The problem = I have seen that happen only the first time , I selected the second option but game crashed and now I am not able to listen the couple speak about sex another time ... so no way to unlock that achievement.

A bug ? I don't know :)
Yeah I guess the same happened to me cause when I try to listen to thier convo, Chloe just says "Is she talking about work, etc and then "I better leave"

Guess I'll have to start a new game.

Thanks

simba01

Feb 15, 2018
there were so serious grinds in the original game but this update seems a little 2 much of a grind. takes forever to get some of these achievements. i dont mind working for stuff but this one is a lot especially with how little $ you make per day.

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah I guess the same happened to me cause when I try to listen to thier convo, Chloe just says "Is she talking about work, etc and then "I better leave"

Guess I'll have to start a new game.

Thanks
you need to meet Ginger at work and then she is going to talk about sex again ;) sry for my bad englisch

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
There is a problem with the Mac version of the game. Every time you open it, it says its damaged.

Please fix Thanks.
The Mac version is OK! The Problem is your Mac! Check this thread and you will find the Info how you can turn off the Apple censorship. It's only a few pages back...

The developer describes it in detail on his website:

BTW: Windows 10 has a similar option which is disabled by default. Some OEMs may have it enabled...

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone make a walkthrough on how to get all the new achievements I got the basic ones but I can't figure out anymore so can they just post all instead?

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
MAX. When you wake up do not change chlotes, eat, Sleep and clean whiout panties.

Ginger. work reception until Ginger come, look arround and see Ginger taking a sun bath or a Massage.
Don´t go to work and you find Ginger and her boyfriend
can u tell me Ginger clealy plzzz
Max do not change clothes just eat sleep and clean without panties right ?! and go to bar meet him ?!

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
How do you get the boys shorts? Thats the only thing im missing for the nerdy outfit and i cant figure it out.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes