Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
My point was that asking dev for something like pure romance or whatever in Chloe18 is like asking in A Wife and Mother for showing a bare breast... :D
Heh. But, no, seriously, I wasn't asking dev for anything, I just thought to ask someone if there are things like blackmail/rape in this game, because I'd rather not download a game with such content just to delete it later. Should have worded that better. And I couldn't care less about romance, just want to see girls who actually likes to fuck, kinda like in GGGB.

Reactions: User_32285

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
save only in the mornings and as yet no replay of gallery , though sex scenes can be the same .exg the changing room at the beach (chloe only after you did the seduction bit)

Reactions: agvkrc33

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
.... the main menu theme is shockingly good... Where can I find a file of it?
Nevermind. As a main menu theme, it's fun. Not as the only music in the game.

U

User_32285

Heh. But, no, seriously, I wasn't asking dev for anything, I just thought to ask someone if there are things like blackmail/rape in this game, because I'd rather not download a game with such content just to delete it later. Should have worded that better. And I couldn't care less about romance, just want to see girls who actually likes to fuck, kinda like in GGGB.
Same here, wondering if Chloe stays an abuse-magnet or will she become pro-active?

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have a 0.5 save- lost all my saves due to a ssd crash...would be great.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
rape tag would've been nice, even if chloe was too desperate/stupid to realize it with the douche canoes at the beach.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes