• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
My point was that asking dev for something like pure romance or whatever in Chloe18 is like asking in A Wife and Mother for showing a bare breast... :D
Heh. But, no, seriously, I wasn't asking dev for anything, I just thought to ask someone if there are things like blackmail/rape in this game, because I'd rather not download a game with such content just to delete it later. Should have worded that better. And I couldn't care less about romance, just want to see girls who actually likes to fuck, kinda like in GGGB.

Reactions: User_32285

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
save only in the mornings and as yet no replay of gallery , though sex scenes can be the same .exg the changing room at the beach (chloe only after you did the seduction bit)

Reactions: agvkrc33

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
.... the main menu theme is shockingly good... Where can I find a file of it?
Nevermind. As a main menu theme, it's fun. Not as the only music in the game.

U

User_32285

Heh. But, no, seriously, I wasn't asking dev for anything, I just thought to ask someone if there are things like blackmail/rape in this game, because I'd rather not download a game with such content just to delete it later. Should have worded that better. And I couldn't care less about romance, just want to see girls who actually likes to fuck, kinda like in GGGB.
Same here, wondering if Chloe stays an abuse-magnet or will she become pro-active?

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have a 0.5 save- lost all my saves due to a ssd crash...would be great.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
rape tag would've been nice, even if chloe was too desperate/stupid to realize it with the douche canoes at the beach.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes