nawaz

Dec 18, 2017
I'm stuck with the 3rd paid of underwear! Which I think is stopping me progress with Tom and Carrie...I've been to p.e twice they've fucked me and cum on me twice but now there' no option to speak to the jocks and the bathroom girls still don' believe me...any ideas?
you will not get 3rd pair of underwear in this version and for tom and carrie as every option from tom in school.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Next update will be a side story from Chloe18's world(so not really V07), should be a full game with several ending and multiple routes.
I Hope it to be finished in the first week of FEB

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the help, and the update! Is it right that because I'm playing on android if I download the update I'll have to start from scratch? I can' seem to find any saved files in my documents..

nawaz

Dec 18, 2017
so it means chloe 18 has been ended and replaced with new stupid 3rd class graphic game ? :(

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
GDS have said:
As I said, Chloe18 Part1 is finished, and part2 will be a continuation of the game, with better images and better engine.
So the game is not finished, I just divided it in 2 parts

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I could have done like any other developer here,
use Patreon Attack as excuse, or just release a update with 3 scenes and call it a month
instead Im releasing a new side story, bigger than a lot of of games by itself.

I needed time to create a new engine and get feedback from the player, (for who dont know I let all my patrons decide what I work on next) I dont wanted to just shove a new engine into Chloe18 and then be forced to stay with it, so A side story even if everyone hate the new engine I can still change it on Chloe18.

This month's update will be a side story
Next month will be Chloe18 V07 where I will do what Patrons have voted - to end all open routes, like the bikers and pizza girl -(old game engine)
Next it will be Chloe18 - vacation - Same game with new engine using the feedback from the new engine.

When I'm sure everyone is happy with the new graphics and engine I will go back to Chloe18 School life.

You guys are too used to the creators that only milk, or abandon their project.
Anyone that followed my games can see That I Dont do this kind of things, I'm glad to the number of patrons that I have and I plan to make a bigger and better game, not just cash-in on false promises

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
I could have done like any other developer here,
use Patreon Attack as excuse, or just release a update with 3 scenes and call it a month
instead Im releasing a new side story, bigger than a lot of of games by itself.

I needed time to create a new engine and get feedback from the player, (for who dont know I let all my patrons decide what I work on next) I dont wanted to just shove a new engine into Chloe18 and then be forced to stay with it, so A side story even if everyone hate the new engine I can still change it on Chloe18.

This month's update will be a side story
Next month will be Chloe18 V07 where I will do what Patrons have voted - to end all open routes, like the bikers and pizza girl -(old game engine)
Next it will be Chloe18 - vacation - Same game with new engine using the feedback from the new engine.

When I'm sure everyone is happy with the new graphics and engine I will go back to Chloe18 School life.

You guys are too used to the creators that only milk, or abandon their project.
Anyone that followed my games can see That I Dont do this kind of things, I'm glad to the number of patrons that I have and I plan to make a bigger and better game, not just cash-in on false promises
will be in new version more exhabision levels? and will be in new version more anal scenes?

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
I have just begun Chloe18 and I would like to know that that I have to put for the incest between Tom and caries

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
there are no bugs on android, you just need a lot of free memory to install it, around 3x te game size

leeond

Feb 4, 2018
ive this problem... repme pleeese (first time in the sexshop)
of Draw Event
for object obj_SS_master:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_SS_master_Draw_0
############################################################################################

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes