ken ko

May 14, 2017
0.7 version ? any news about latest version ? anyone please ?
In past, he always upload/send his game the first week of the each month. Unless Patreon decide to something naughty to GDS or he decide to spice things up in his, in all likely hood, .7 should come out this weekend or sometime next week. We just have to be a little patience. Try to look back at previous post. There have been some news leaked maybe regarding to the new update. Hope this help.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
Me is a computer dumb dumb. DL from the link , winzip extracted the files, click on the .exe file , and nothing happened :(. Can some one give in a step by step to load the game please

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Me is a computer dumb dumb. DL from the link , winzip extracted the files, click on the .exe file , and nothing happened :(. Can some one give in a step by step to load the game please
what operating system are you on?
and be sure the directory looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and your antivirus or windows defender etc isn't blocking it.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
Windows 10, Nortons 360. The screen has .jpg's not pic like yours . I get no messages from defender or 360 if they are blocking things.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Windows 10, Nortons 360. The screen has .jpg's not pic like yours . I get no messages from defender or 360 if they are blocking things.
if the Chloe18 folder doesn't look like the one i posted then you didn't extract it correctly

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
If thats the case how do i go about doing it correctly ?
Your help is very much appropriated and if i could buy you a drink i would.
Do i need to delete the other 2 dl before trying a third time ?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
If thats the case how do i go about doing it correctly ?
Your help is very much appropriated and if i could buy you a drink i would.
Do i need to delete the other 2 dl before trying a third time ?
you just right click on Chloe18-part01-win-patron.rar and goto extract here lol
it's that simple, after that just launch Project 6.exe and it should work but i'm still on windows 7 so you may need to change the compatibility to windows 7 and run it as administrator.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks to you RazorX, I finally dl the game. Windows 10 didnt show the extracted version graphics you posted.
Flickering is annoying but I can stand it . I read something in this forum but of course i cant find it.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks to you RazorX, I finally dl the game. Windows 10 didnt show the extracted version graphics you posted.
Flickering is annoying but I can stand it . I read something in this forum but of course i cant find it.
Flickering?
try setting the compatibility to windows 7

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Discord server:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
so how many dickgirls can I expect on this discord server?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'll bring eyebrows since I know none will be there otherwise!

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Doctors tried to warn me about masturbation. :oops:

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
I'm stuck with the 3rd paid of underwear! Which I think is stopping me progress with Tom and Carrie...I've been to p.e twice they've fucked me and cum on me twice but now there' no option to speak to the jocks and the bathroom girls still don' believe me...any ideas?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes