prpa

Nov 29, 2016
In my opinion there is another problem with these gauges, they shorten dialogue in sex scenes, you have few sentences of text and the scene is over, meanwhile in the old engine sex scenes were really well done they are not to long, but they were long enough.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, I tried to open the game first before opening the trainer, then also I tried to open the trainer first before opening the game, but it was still the same. Ah, aside from those three button, when I pressed the key, the trainer did turn red (active), but there was no effect to the game itself.
Well, just in case it matters, I'm using windows 10 64bit.
that could be it, i've had issues with that in the past.
did you run the trainer as admin too? and be sure your antivirus isn't blocking it.
also when doing the stats the trainer doesn't really show active since it just sets the stat too 100 so only the options that say freeze will actually show it as active until deactivated.

JFur

May 18, 2017
This is an extremely thorough post explaining something rather simple.
Yeah. I've worked in tech support. Write rough instructions and you have to write them again a dozen times. Write clear and comprehensive instructions, even for simple stuff, and you only have to do it once (and others will quote it too). Sorry it didn't help with this particular issue, though, which seems not to be a normal GateKeeper problem.

Edit: I just found the solution in this thread:
type "xattr -rc " in the terminal, drop the chloe18.app in the terminal window and press "enter" and it is fixed.
Well found, and thank you for going to the extra effort of posting it back in this thread for others to find.

Reactions: drowsy

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Enjoying Suddenly a Party I was sceptical at first were Chloe18 was going.
But seeing so much content with the old cast is really enjoyable. Especially Carrie and Pizza Girl content.
A few more scenes with Ellie, and Susie and her brother and it would be everything I hoped for in the follow up game.
Also content of updates is always great in quantity and quality. Something some other creators definately could learn from.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Enjoying Suddenly a Party I was sceptical at first were Chloe18 was going.
But seeing so much content with the old cast is really enjoyable. Especially Carrie and Pizza Girl content.
A few more scenes with Ellie, and Susie and her brother and it would be everything I hoped for in the follow up game.
Also content of updates is always great in quantity and quality. Something some other creators definately could learn from.
I agree. I fell in love with this game a few versions back. I'm not a fan of grinding games (although they tend to have the better stories), but this one really caught my attention. While it's not the best animated game on Patreon, the attention to details in this game have it standing in a very small group of great dev games. I can't wait for the updates, and I'm always pleasantly surprised when they come.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I know that this is asking a lot, but I really wish that developers of games that force you to grind for points would start either making evolving scenes, in which your grind is hidden behind constantly new scenarios and images, or simply create a dozen ways to do it.

This game is actually better than most, which only give you one way to advance something, but then the point threshold is still high enough that you end up repeating scenes a dozen times so that you can see what comes next. The most egregious of these is definitely at the state park, where you have to explore that extra area a dozen times before you find the little secluded pond so that you can use it to get some no panties exhibition... as if the game hasn't had you exhibiting yourself pantiless at work and a school long before you unlock the state park.

Maybe it's because I'm just coming to the game and he has added the exhibition points at a late point, but I can't get over the fact that you've been an exhibitionist since the second saturday in the game. Having to start that grind so late int he game when you've already sucked your teacher off under the desk, banged 3 jocks at once, gone to school in a slutty outfit, had multiple public sex encounters with pizza girl, flash your pussy at work for extra money and let a biker gang fuck you for initiation, yeah its a little weird.

One thing I think should have happened by now is, Chloe needs to accept that she's a slut and that being a slut isn't a bad thing. Like seriously. After all she's been through the game makes her pretend she doesn't want it? Where's the character progression in that? She should be much more like Susie by now, instead she's playing coy like she doesn't like sex. No real person thinks that way. Its infuriating.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@darthseduction : I totally agree, the game is great and the visuals get getter and better, but what I really don't like is the excessive amount of repetition. Don't misunderstand me, I like a little bit of grinding to be able to develop the character in different ways and unlock different scenes. But here it's too much, I get to the point where once I finally get the scene I wanted I lost all interest in the game or in the scene. The developer should totally work on this in my opinion, it's one of the few flaws.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
@darthseduction : I totally agree, the game is great and the visuals get getter and better, but what I really don't like is the excessive amount of repetition. Don't misunderstand me, I like a little bit of grinding to be able to develop the character in different ways and unlock different scenes. But here it's too much, I get to the point where once I finally get the scene I wanted I lost all interest in the game or in the scene. The developer should totally work on this in my opinion, it's one of the few flaws.
lol repetition, have you ever played Big Brother if you haven't play it then come back and try to say this game is repetitive haha

Reactions: GDS

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
lol repetition, have you ever played Big Brother if you haven't play it then come back and try to say this game is repetitive haha
I did a while back, I even supported him for a while before realizing what a loser its developer is and never going back or even bothering downloading it. I still don't understand how he can keep so much support with such a boring one dimentional game.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Oh trust me I have. That's why I said this is one of the better grinds, as there is more than one way to get most of your stats up. However my least favorite grind isn't BB, its MotH. That piece of shit game was literally rinse and repeat all the fucking time.

I think I just don't really care for the format. My own project has points and stuff, but they're more for me to decide what branch of the story you're on than for the game to decide if you're ready for an event. I don't even think I'll make the points visible in mine, because I hope to make each branch a fulfilling story. You might have less sex in one or the other, but for instance, if you miss my secondary protagonists first masturbation scene, you actually get a bit more of a deep character development than if you trigger it.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I did a while back, I even supported him for a while before realizing what a loser its developer is and never going back or even bothering downloading it. I still don't understand how he can keep so much support with such a boring one dimentional game.
Sunk Cost Fallacy.

Reactions: Mwanted

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
still planed for the feb-3rd,
The march update may be a few days later because FEB will only have 28 days, and it will be a big change for Chloe18's Gameplay and graphics.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes