dxdirge

May 16, 2017
-The harsh road to modeling part VI-
Chloe needs a face-cumshot, pussy and ass, with EVERY costume
How to finsh this? Who can tell me the details, please

Spina

Jun 6, 2017
@dxdirge it's pretty much self explaining... you have to do one of the cumshots with every costume. That means you have to go to the photo club at least 9 times to do so!

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
-The harsh road to modeling part VI-
Chloe needs a face-cumshot, pussy and ass, with EVERY costume
How to finsh this? Who can tell me the details, please
go to photographer and take a facial, have him fuck you in the pussy and then fuck you in the ass for all three costumes
i did each one individually to be sure.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I have threw this trainer together for testing stuff if anyone wants to test it, it works for me 99% of the time but I can't guarantee it will work for you.
If the exhibitionism points don't work just close the game and relaunch.

The download is x64 only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can anyone confirm if my trainer is working for them? i'm curious :)
i didn't really put much into making it as it was just for testing purposes and i had already completed the game at the time.

Sephriroth

Jan 4, 2018
Hi,

i got every archivment in v06
but i dont get "for Years to come" and "in the class"

there is no option: "Give everybody a show"

any ideas?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hi,

i got every archivment in v06
but i dont get "for Years to come" and "in the class"

there is no option: "Give everybody a show"

any ideas?
wear no panties then just pay attention, the next day wear no panties and insert a pencil and pay attention and the third day i think you do the same and insert the pen too but that's just off the top of my head.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
For Mac users running into GateKeeper-related issues, there's a more convenient, safer, and quicker method of getting the game to run than disabling App Store protection system-wide (even temporarily). The quick version:

Instead of double-clicking to launch, select "Open" from the app's contextual menu, then confirm that you want to open this untrusted app. You only need to do this once for each untrusted app.

Here are more detailed instructions for people unfamiliar with Macs:
  1. Don't double-click the app icon. Instead, bring up the contextual menu for the app and select "Open".
    • If you don't know how to bring up the contextual menu, place the mouse pointer over the app's icon, then do a secondary click.
    • Secondary click usually means right-clicking on the mouse, or a two-fingered click on a trackpad. However, if the secondary click option is disabled in your system preferences, then another method is to hold the Control key on the keyboard while left-clicking the icon.
  2. You'll receive a message warning you about doing this, and giving you the option to cancel (the default), or open it anyway. In this instance, you will want to tell it to open, though you ought to be cautious if you're doing this with any other untrusted apps.
  3. The game should launch and run normally. You won't need to repeat this process next time you launch this version: once an app has been given permission to launch, that permission is permanent. However, next time you download an update to this game, if it's actually a new app version, you'll probably have to do this again.
This won't help if the issue with the game is something other than Gatekeeper security. Also, this may not be permitted if you're using an account which has Parental Control turned on, or your Mac is configured by someone else (probably work), or if you're not an administrator of the Mac in question. But if it's your own Mac, you're unlikely to be in any of those situations.

Hopefully this will be useful to some of you.
This is an extremely thorough post explaining something rather simple. I was hoping it would explain my issue, but it doesn't. When I control click and open, I only get the message that the file can't be opened and that I should move it to the Trash. The only options here are 'Cancel' and 'Move to Trash'. I'm admin and there's no parental controls. Showing package contents and opening Mac_runner just gives the same error message.

Edit: I just found the solution in this thread:

type "xattr -rc " in the terminal, drop the chloe18.app in the terminal window and press "enter" and it is fixed.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
can anyone confirm if my trainer is working for them? i'm curious :)
i didn't really put much into making it as it was just for testing purposes and i had already completed the game at the time.
Nah, I tried it and the working ones were only the freezing money, and the prude-slut switch. (Shift+1/2/3).

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
did you try quitting the game and then launching it again while the trainer was loaded?
Yeah, I tried to open the game first before opening the trainer, then also I tried to open the trainer first before opening the game, but it was still the same. Ah, aside from those three button, when I pressed the key, the trainer did turn red (active), but there was no effect to the game itself.
Well, just in case it matters, I'm using windows 10 64bit.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
New game engine:
it have 2 sex scenes, and a lot fo new things, very its short:
Thank you, i tried it and engine looks great, but i prefered sex scene mechanics in old engine, for example i liked to click to to continue text, and in this new engine you have to wait for gauge to fill to continue dialogue, and its so slow.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I'm not a fan of these gauges either. They are not sexy, don't add anything useful, nothing. Some kinds are ok, when a game has some challenge and you need a feedback if you're doing it right. But that's not this case.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thank you, i tried it and engine looks great, but i prefered sex scene mechanics in old engine, for example i liked to click to to continue text, and in this new engine you have to wait for gauge to fill to continue dialogue, and its so slow.
I agree. Engine looks good and all that. Not a fan of having to wait for the timer. If an option to skip is added, so one can choose to either watch as is or skip to next part(level?) of sex scene, then I like it.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes