Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I hope the completed tag only affects new content and the developer will still fix issues. I like the content quite a bit but had to quit playing it due to the many bugs I encountered. Some examples include the wrong day of the week being displayed (Friday and Saturday are treated as the weekend, and Sunday being the first weekday of school/work for the week), overlapping text in many places, and when you do the car wash and want to improve rep with Emily the game crashes consistently every time! With a little polish I think this game has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Is there any sex scenes involving Pizza Girl? She was one my favorite girls from the original.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Is this game a remake only of the first or does it also include the sequels?
Hard to describe but it feels like half remake, half sequel, but also in many ways less than what the original was while still being a decent game.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
I hope the completed tag only affects new content and the developer will still fix issues. I like the content quite a bit but had to quit playing it due to the many bugs I encountered. Some examples include the wrong day of the week being displayed (Friday and Saturday are treated as the weekend, and Sunday being the first weekday of school/work for the week), overlapping text in many places, and when you do the car wash and want to improve rep with Emily the game crashes consistently every time! With a little polish I think this game has a lot of potential.
https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe18-new-v1-0-gds.132628/post-12439912

ziyanyok

Aug 2, 2019
Is this the full relase or is there going to be a complete bugfree(if there is such a thing) edition? I would rather wait and play the full product.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Is this the full relase or is there going to be a complete bugfree(if there is such a thing) edition? I would rather wait and play the full product.
Well, once you start the game it says that there will be a final release about two weeks later.

szg

Jul 15, 2020
Initial game release was bugged [main cheerleader quest], there is update on his discord already.
Idk if version above has it already applied:
View attachment 3172837 data.win
After applied this patch, still have this error on cheerleader tryout day. I'm not sure if I need to restart the whole new game? Anyone have the same problem?
of Create Event
for object obj_game_over_master:

global variable name 'game_over' index (101204) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_game_over_master_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_game_over_master_Create_0 (line -1)
gml_Script_Create (line -1)
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Destroy_0
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)

Reactions: lilbro

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
hmmmm. graphics are nice as expected from the rebuild but....

...no pizzagirl-stuff
...no amy-stuff
...no boyish girl with boyfriend-stuff (in school)
...no santa-stuff (candy) (or did i miss it?)
...no sex-scenes with working as a secretary (??!! did i miss it?)

can any´help me with 2 things?

1) Carrie: i need a high-end dildo for her (corruption level 5) cant find that dildo....
2) in the redlight-district, why is there an officer to whom i can speak - at the entrance to a bar. Is there something i missed?

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018

1) Carrie: i need a high-end dildo for her (corruption level 5) cant find that dildo....
2) in the redlight-district, why is there an officer to whom i can speak - at the entrance to a bar. Is there something i missed?
Santa-stuff with candy is exist in the game. U need to search in internet at PC in the Chloe`s home few times. But it's only 1 scene with the mother of Hanna and it's all.
How to get final Taylor scene. And Ellie scenes?
Got it.

Last edited:

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018

...no pizzagirl-stuff
...no amy-stuff
...no boyish girl with boyfriend-stuff (in school)
...no sex-scenes with working as a secretary (??!! did i miss it?)

There is santa stuff. You have to keep checking the computer and you will randomly gain access to Santa's shop sometimes. Keep taking the candy and eventually it will trigger an event.

A bug I found is when you try to take the alternate ending to that cheerleader route where she makes you ring peoples doorbell. If you watch it to the end it will always crash.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is the bugfix he released yesterday for this game? When it is have we someone that can release it here aso.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes