Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I still have the same bug as before. Many animations are not displayed, instead some image from earlier in the day is shown. Most of the time a restart helps, but unfortunately not always. I have to restart the game after every animation....

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Is it finaly finished? or still have "content will be added in future updates (that never come)"

BrotherNewt

Sep 10, 2017
Does this game still have that annoying noises when you click on anything even with the in game sound turned off?

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
Hope endings are optional and sandbox means sandbox; still allowing you to do misc stuff in the game world all you want til you decide to end. Looks interesting though, developer notes seem hopeful.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Hope endings are optional and sandbox means sandbox; still allowing you to do misc stuff in the game world all you want til you decide to end.
It isn't, at least for the ending I got, when I try the other possible ending that is reachable from my save it crashes (I did apply the fix).

Reactions: Dogmeow

fatkichaddi

Oct 18, 2021
How does one open the menu to save and load games.

Also is there an energy and Money cheat? The cheat menu doesnt seem to have it on the room computer. (a file to modify somewhere or something?)

Rohamkukac

Jan 29, 2019
I think Fake Family was a not a bad game, hopefully that game will also get some updates. Its a nice tie in to Chloe. This new one is also not bad.

Reactions: Brololol

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I think Fake Family was a not a bad game, hopefully that game will also get some updates. Its a nice tie in to Chloe. This new one is also not bad.
maybe you are right but the male MC is a total idiot!
it is impossible for me to play all that repetitive sandbox grind by looking at his stupid face all the time!

with Chloe as protagonist __ I can accept some repetition because Chloe face is so fucking hot!!! When i look at her I'm very very happy.. and the winter holidays will be much better with her ;)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes