hrjfwf4

Jul 30, 2021
will this new version get all the content it is still missing or was that it? (don´t misunderstand the remake is great but sucks a bit that not everything made it into the new version. Also if i understood the creators post we get new endings instead for some reason)

eugruonap

Apr 12, 2021
The cam show is hilarious – you have to entertain audience, and play a video game at the same time. But the way to "play" it is just to randomly press buttons. Now I emphasise with those girls in bikinis on twitch ))))

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
The cam show is hilarious – you have to entertain audience, and play a video game at the same time. But the way to "play" it is just to randomly press buttons. Now I emphasise with those girls in bikinis on twitch ))))
GDS' fondness for the cam show thing is really inscrutable, it's turned up in multiple Chloe titles at this point. I eventually figured out how to make it work but I'm always baffled when that amount of needless busywork turns up in an erotic game, and I say this as a fan of (most of) the other Chloe games. (Still deciding whether to download this one, I'm not getting the sense that it's really worth it.)

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

packor

Oct 11, 2021
aren't these games all full of grind in the first place? Wat makes doing it on cam show different?

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
and I say this as a fan of (most of) the other Chloe games. (Still deciding whether to download this one, I'm not getting the sense that it's really worth it.)
I, too, am a fan of Chloe, but I can't even tell how many games there are right now. I don't even know what is a stand alone game and what is a mash up of previous titles at this point. It seems he is constantly rebranding the same thing in a slightly different manner.

Reactions: CeeJay2265

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
aren't these games all full of grind in the first place? Wat makes doing it on cam show different?
The cam show minigames are almost invariably frenetic (sounds like it's no different in this one). The "grind" in the rest of the games is just about replaying certain encounters and making specific choices. Some people hate that, I don't mind it, but at any rate it doesn't involve madly clicking on a bunch of random icons while trying to look at boobies.

Reactions: packor

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
The game resets the minute chloe becomes a cheerleader, how to fix?
Pretty sure it's designed to do that, since that's the ending of the game (or one ending). You would need to replay if you want to access different content.

I get that a Chloe game that you can finish comes as a surprise, though. :)

Reactions: evetoyou

Gentle1

Feb 2, 2024
so i have a quest thats says i should go on a double date and i need to call some1 i cannot for the love of good find a phone anywere

Gentle1

Feb 2, 2024
Options for Chloe's phone come up if you go home.
Were would i find this. I looked all over the room. bathroom sat next to the computer i cannot find the phone anywere. Also i dont really know what i am looking for is it a thing that appears for me to click on or a button combination ? I have now been looking for it for about 2 hours.

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
There's no physical phone to click on, it will just come up as one of your event options when you're at home, in the same way that going to the cheerleaders' carwash would. It needs to be on a weekend day after Loane invites you, so if you're not seeing it, the timing is probably not correct.

Gentle1

Feb 2, 2024
Ok so here i have the next question or bug to report. I dont know if it ism just me. But once i unlock the Office job or the Santa position through the internet it disappears if i load a game even though i had detected it. so it gets reset every time.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes