Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Whats the difference between this game and Chloe18?
Chloe18 is part 1 of a set of atm three stories about Chloe. Chloe 18 Vacations is part 2 and Chloe 18 back to class is part 3.
There are three other games in the Chloe18-Universe, Hannah's Boat Trip (same time frame as vacations with another MC), Chloe18 Webcamgirl is the try to make out of the annoying webcam minigame it's own full fledged game and the last is (Chloe18) Fake Family with another MC and story with Chloe as a guest star.

That means - to answer your question - this part continues the Chloe18 saga, same MC, same goal but other adventures.

davidlucka

Nov 29, 2021
Is there a way to finish Taylor's story? I have all the scenes with her and yet it still tells me to practice with her and show her to others. Is it possible to do it somehow or is it just not going on? I have 120/100 with her and yoga 80. Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for the bad English.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is there a Chloe Back To Class walkthrough available? I hope!:) Thank you!
on the paywall on patreon(support the handsome dev since the staff her banned marketing from him only)

or there are some fan made out there(very good too) so good that i mostly stole from it to make the official one

Reactions: AMUR48

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I really like the back to class Chloe. and chloe18

Fake family is okay, but deviates so much from the main character that I did not enjoy it as much, but I did like it. ( Plenty of sex which is always good )

Personally

I would have preferred staying with the same protagonist as I really got into her snarky behavior, and almost pretty, almost cute looks and bean pole body ( LOL ) along with her crazy story writing. ( She is just such a great Bimbo :) )

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
Guys, I need help. I can't continue the game in the second RPG day, it says: "The path is still incomplete, please support GDS and vote so it will be finished".
I can't neither increase Otaku's friendship beyond 5......
I downloaded the game from the first page, it should be complete, shouldn't it?
Please, tell me I don't have to restart :(

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Guys, I need help. I can't continue the game in the second RPG day, it says: "The path is still incomplete, please support GDS and vote so it will be finished".
that path were never voted by the patrons, so it was never finished

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
that path were never voted by the patrons, so it was never finished
Yeah I wish they had finished the RPG role playing game a bit more, it was quite bit of nonsensical fun.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I really like the back to class Chloe. and chloe18

Fake family is okay, but deviates so much from the main character that I did not enjoy it as much, but I did like it. ( Plenty of sex which is always good )

Personally

I would have preferred staying with the same protagonist as I really got into her snarky behavior, and almost pretty, almost cute looks and bean pole body ( LOL ) along with her crazy story writing. ( She is just such a great Bimbo :) )
Same here - only that I don't like Fake Family at all. Don't like the GUI, don't like the new MC etc. . Started it, played it, didn't like it, deleted it and now I'm waiting for the continuation of Chloe18 BTC. I think GDS left to many open ends in Chloe18 BTC and should have continued or finished that first and not start a new story in the same universe with another MC.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes