flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Decided to check out the android version as well, and is it in lower resolution than the windows version? The textures seem like they are of much lower quality.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Decided to check out the android version as well, and is it in lower resolution than the windows version? The textures seem like they are of much lower quality.
It's normal for most games because mobiles does not have as much capacity as PC's and for compatibility reasons (not every mobile can do Full HD) renders are in another resolution.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Is there an actual ending to this game? Or just getting to the Making Taylor a Slut IV and backfired IV is probably the end?

Just tried Fake Family and got to playing as Chloe feels weird. The roaming seems really bad for Chloe like you leave the house and go back in you automatically sleep.

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
Is there an actual ending to this game? Or just getting to the Making Taylor a Slut IV and backfired IV is probably the end?
The pattern with Chloe games has been for them to get to a certain point of the story and then update the game under a different title and move the ball a little further down the road. I hope they get to the point of finishing the game this time around, but hey... life's a journey, not a destination, as a great philosopher once said. Somehow I have a feeling that Chloe's cheerleader status brass ring will remain forever on the horizon as long as these games are a thing. She'll hit her thirties still trying to impress the same chicks and out Taylor as a "slut." :p

Just tried Fake Family and got to playing as Chloe feels weird. The roaming seems really bad for Chloe like you leave the house and go back in you automatically sleep.
The implementation of the roaming is rough as yet. I get that it's a bit frustrating because it does feel like the wheel getting reinvented, but I expect they'll smooth out the implementation in a couple of updates.

There's some interesting new content in the roaming section, especially at the nightclub and, to an extent, the biker hideout. (And there's a fun little side-story that you can purchase from Hobo Santa, too.) Have to admit that I'm getting a bit less excited about the rest of this update, though, as I'm working out how much of it involves the minigames: a JRPG thing with the nerd group and the Return of the Camgirl Minigame from Back to Class, which even with instructions in hand from someone who's worked it out is only marginally more playable than the original. FF has had a few other minigames before but has kept them simple and funny, which was the right thing to do; I was really hoping never to see that camgirl game again.

Reactions: taglag

kozmoz

Nov 1, 2019
well hello there, i don't know how to get anymore clothes, just like sports bikinis etc. how to buy them?

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
how do i go pantiless ?
Not sure if already answered, but you take a shower in the morning, then click mirror and it'll ask you to carefully make up or rush to school. If you carefully make up you'll get detention warning from principle cause you'll be late. If you rush to school you'll forget panties.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cucky 27

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
how do i start the naked yoga thing with taylor ? I'm still seeing her use the vib in the bathroom in the gym don't know what to do next .
during the daytime call taylor from Chloe´s apartment and choose to work out together, then choose yoga.

Farrel322

Jun 8, 2021
Thats really good game, like all others from GDS, gonna replay it once more! Its sad that there is no android version of fake family for users without opportunity playing on pc.

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
can anyone please help I can't open the stripclub I'm stuck. Also the fame meter is not advancing it is still in work out with taylor even though I already finish it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
FF has had a few other minigames before but has kept them simple and funny, which was the right thing to do; I was really hoping never to see that camgirl game again.
I pretty much agree with you on that I mean if the Camgirl is just a diversion during the game I can probably enjoy it, but if it becomes a forced to do it to conclude or reach the main game ending, I would not be real happy with that, as I don't need to much stress to be induced into my frapping time..LOL. ( I sort of like to just go here or there, click a few nonsense choices, and move on to the erotic imagery.)

( I don't mind different events being made because of the choices, just don't need any real stressful time consuming redundant events to be forced into the ultimate ending.) I hope that made sense :rolleyes:

Reactions: CeeJay2265

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Good evening!
I've been trying for hours to get the outfit for the yoga scenes with Taylor but I'm going in circles!
Can anyone help me?
Thank you!

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Good evening!
I've been trying for hours to get the outfit for the yoga scenes with Taylor but I'm going in circles!
Can anyone help me?
Thank you!
Ok find it. Talk to Amy at rhe Beach and the shop on Pc will unlock

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
anyone have a full walkthrough of the game. not just how many missions but how to do all the missions?

Last edited:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Some junk not covered in the free walkthrough.

Money: Glory hole Anal without inside gets ~$32.4per fuck, to fill up your energy before entering, you can drink cans and rebuy them from the dealer, going in with all 5 items(candy on the ground on Mondays) gets you over 30 fucks. You can still enter the bar afterwards.

Drunkeness: You pass out at 10. Double is +3(so is Russian Blood), and Cunt is +1. When you buy for for others, you also drink.

Taylor is the longest grind in the game. Try to do afterschool gym corruption(followed by yoga(naked)) as much as you can.

Dreams: when you're tired, you won't get them, so don't do time activities in the night time.

Last edited:

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Having trouble getting the Sharing with Cherry achievement to trigger. I can't seem to be able to click the "drunkenly tried to hide" option which appears as though you need 8 drinks to click, but when I have 8 I still get denied the option?

Any advise?

Nm figured it out. Needed to have 9 beers showing to trigger this not the 8 it was requesting.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes