Sothyr

May 26, 2019
How can I get enough money to get a gym member ship or even pay enough for some clothes? Before I get anything I usually have to pay rent. :-(

And how can I get to the sex shop? I had already detention.

alex8587

Sep 23, 2022
hi ;)
I have a few questions about the stats in "back to class":
1) I already have 7 stars each in smart, charm and fit - but there are more stars, apparently locked - how can I unlock them?
2) I have atm 2 of 4 points fame (the rest still locked) - how can i increase that, or unlock the rest?

thanks in advance
lg
alexandra

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
After finishing Chloe18, how does the save file influence the start of Chloe18BTC?

Is the english fix still necessary and where and how do I install it?

Taking longer than expected, but I am making progress. Releasing my progress so far for those that want it. I started from the beginning so it won't affect those already playing much. 10000 out of 17000 done or so.

I included an ALT version with the current game's text data continuing where I left off. Overall, that is the better variant I think.

Edit: Updated the file with 12233 of 17000 done. Alt ver only from now on.
Edit: Another update. Last for today. 13431 done. Outfits are done and pizza events in progress.
Edit: 14466 done.
Edit: 15531. Strip bar, more beach events, and some of the rougher English.
Edit: 16480. Nearly done. Last section is the new content. Little editing needed by the looks of it.
Edit: Finally done! It's not 100% perfect, but it's getting there.

I did start this by only looking at the text that was altered by the other patch. So some original text was not checked at first. It's likely fine.

alex8587

Sep 23, 2022
hi :D
again a question about "Back to Class":
i read that i can/must buy something via pc (bikini) AND that i should not buy something online (stripper dress) ...
but i have in apartment pc only google/instagram/youtube/chaturbate - no shopping site :(
is there a shopping page - and if so, how can I unlock it????

thanks in advance
lg
Alexandra

Last edited:

alex8587

Sep 23, 2022
If i remember this right, you have to show yourself to hannah in all 4 bikinis yhen you have option to buy 5th one in computer's shop.
which 4 bikinis???
i only know the blue one-piece and black/red bikini (from the beginning game)...
and the pink string one-piece (sexshop)
what else is there???

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Guys who do not know what the soundtrack in the diary works I really liked it, but I do not know what kind of track.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Did u mean theme of Chloe?
Thanks for this track I also wanted to know it, but I was not talking about that, but the one that plays in the gallery where you can select scenes to view.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Presumably as opposed to the Patreon version. Many devs will release a Patreon only version a month or so before they release the public version. Same content, but you get it a month earlier. Or sometimes there is a bit of content that is Patreon only.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Why does it say free full version? Is there a paid full version one?
Yes. The paid version has a bit more content. I have played both and both are very much worth playing and have plenty of sex...in the paid version she can get a bit more corrupted(glory hole for example). I have not played it in months though so both may have updates I have yet to play.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Yes. The paid version has a bit more content. I have played both and both are very much worth playing and have plenty of sex...in the paid version she can get a bit more corrupted(glory hole for example). I have not played it in months though so both may have updates I have yet to play.
Most likely you are not telling the truth.
Since I was a Patreon and I had the Patreon version of FF and the free version, they were the SAME

ps This is a Completed game, that is, nothing can change in it in a few months

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes