katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I have only a few of these left and I'm stumped.

How to be a proper woman
Plastic Punishment
How to be a proper woman can't act
The Back Alley is full
You still should not stop for gas

Any help would be appreciated.
The proper woman ones are from detention. Talk in class two two students a few times until you get sent to detention after school. Then do the bully's homework but not your own. Repeat a few times to get all of the scenes.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
You know what's funny, I finally paid attention to the main menu and saw Chloe's drivers license.

Fullerton Florida :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As someone who spent a considerable amount of time in Florida, and close to Fullerton Island as well ( Palm Beach), the whole concept that seemed so outlandish to me started to sound plausible.

Ah, f....g Florida. :D:D

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You know what's funny, I finally paid attention to the main menu and saw Chloe's drivers license.

Fullerton Florida :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As someone who spent a considerable amount of time in Florida, and close to Fullerton Island as well ( Palm Beach), the whole concept that seemed so outlandish to me started to sound plausible.

Ah, f....g Florida. :D:D
everything is possible in florida
1551205576434.png

Reactions: D2M3 and GizmoDuck

simba01

Feb 15, 2018
I'm so fucking lost with this game. how do you get the red district? I'm okay with grinding a bit but man this version is really bad with no direction at all.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm so fucking lost with this game. how do you get the red district? I'm okay with grinding a bit but man this version is really bad with no direction at all.
this is the game with less grind ever,
when you enter the red district Chloe "Says I should Call Annie"
Then a phone icon Appears at her home, that you use to call annie and unlock the red district

simba01

Feb 15, 2018
this is the game with less grind ever,
when you enter the red district Chloe "Says I should Call Annie"
Then a phone icon Appears at her home, that you use to call annie and unlock the red district
where do you even enter the red district? i have nothing on my map

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
All of the listed achievements are completeable in the current version I think (barring any bugs).

montserrat bold

May 14, 2017
I keep getting this error every time that I try to run the game.
The weird thing is that I have had no problem running any of the previous Chloe 18 games before.
It is not like my laptop is incapable of running modern games, I was playing Assassin's Creed Oddysey a week back and Shadow of War over the weekend.

Intel Core i5 - 4201H - 2.9 to 3.5 GHZ quad core
16GB DDR3 RAM
4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M

1551299443083.png

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I keep getting this error every time that I try to run the game.
The weird thing is that I have had no problem running any of the previous Chloe 18 games before.
It is not like my laptop is incapable of running modern games, I was playing Assassin's Creed Oddysey a week back and Shadow of War over the weekend.

Intel Core i5 - 4201H - 2.9 to 3.5 GHZ quad core
16GB DDR3 RAM
4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M

View attachment 253653
have you fully unpacked all files?
you Anti virus may have blocked some

montserrat bold

May 14, 2017
have you fully unpacked all files?
you Anti virus may have blocked some
I have. I'm using windows defender but I would get a notification if a file is deleted or quarantined. Even so, the folder itself has been given an exception by my Anti Virus.

What engine are you using for this game anyway? I know you're using a different one than what you had before.
I'm actually a fan of this series, so I feel a bit disappointed.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i mean taylor achievements for example is completeable?
ALL!!!!!!
I have. I'm using windows defender but I would get a notification if a file is deleted or quarantined. Even so, the folder itself has been given an exception by my Anti Virus.

What engine are you using for this game anyway? I know you're using a different one than what you had before.
I'm actually a fan of this series, so I feel a bit disappointed.
And Custom made Game maker studio

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
The proper woman ones are from detention. Talk in class two two students a few times until you get sent to detention after school. Then do the bully's homework but not your own. Repeat a few times to get all of the scenes.
I've done that multiple times but it never goes past the spanking.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes