• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
For the original game it's ~/Library/Application Support/com.yoyogames.macyoyorunner
For vacation it's ~/Library/Application Support/Chloe18VAC
For camgirl it's ~/Library/Application Support/Chloe18CAMGirl
For back to class it's ~/Library/Application Support/Chloe18 Back to Class
Thank you, I found them.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I've 2 questions,
1-) I've "1000/1000 relation/lust" with Taylor (cheated). I got 3 achievements that comes from 2 "Slut" options and 1 "FIT" option but i don't know how to progress with her anymore. I am kinda stuck. Any help would be awesome.
2-) At cam shows, should i press everything that appears at screen in order to reach maximum goal? I could only made something like "3700 out of 4300" then time out. Any tips?

Dec 29, 2018
HEY ANDRIOD users!

ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY CHLOE18 Back to school using the Andriod link?? I've been having issues, I just want to know if I'm doing something different

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
I've 2 questions,
1-) I've "1000/1000 relation/lust" with Taylor (cheated). I got 3 achievements that comes from 2 "Slut" options and 1 "FIT" option but i don't know how to progress with her anymore. I am kinda stuck. Any help would be awesome.
2-) At cam shows, should i press everything that appears at screen in order to reach maximum goal? I could only made something like "3700 out of 4300" then time out. Any tips?
1) You've got to chat with her after cheer training, tease her, train with her, talk with boys.

2)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
the flames may be kind of bugged right now, maybeeeeeeee

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
the flames may be kind of bugged right now, maybeeeeeeee
Cam Show is just side quest on Chloe18 BTC so there's nothing to worry about. I hope to see more of hot Hanna and Taylor content. Taylor is even more naive/stupid than Chloe was at a start :ROFLMAO:

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
I've 2 questions,
i use cheat engine to cheat on the game, and to reach the goals at cam show in 1 min

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
After playing the whole suite of Chloe games, I was looking forward to play Back to School. Boy was I disappointed! The game is very much like Chloe18, and with only a few additions, amongst which the unplayable Cam Girl part. And the most interesting parts were left away. Boring game.
yeah, i have to agree...most of the animations are the same from the previous chloe18 games, so there are not so much new things...i hope for the future updates to see new sex scenes and some new female character, more lesbian scenes and peeping and voyeur too

Reactions: capitanqueso
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes