GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
View attachment 250538
doesn't the game go further than this?
the stats will have its max changed over the updates, So you dont need to grind 15LVS of charme on a V.01 Game, Since i made the game engine all by myself I already coded the max and things I will need on the next updates

P.S. this is a V.01 Game, lets face it: its bigger than most games out there, even the ones been worked for over a year(just check the top 10 here on F95)
P.S. KLX is a cunt also Bloo and Mrs Otter

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
stone147 is right, you must go to school without panty´s, dont write Amy in class and after the lessons go to toilette (no one is in the WC) and masturbate

Reactions: Baemz

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
Would someone be so kind to parse a document with all the directions for this game, instead of them being strewn around over a multitude of posts?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Would someone be so kind to parse a document with all the directions for this game, instead of them being strewn around over a multitude of posts?
its better this way, the only way for the game be on the TOP of the site is if you guys keep posting here all the time, So a very complicate layout will help on that,

Reactions: demoka

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Any tips to hit goals for camming? I should add without outfit. I've gotten the dildo to finish, but not the rope or banana. Also did anyone make an achievement guide yet? I am missing a lot of the college achievements.

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Ok, i suck at this game... I've been going on for hours repeating the same scenes... This is my first time asking for saves if its possible... Can anybody share one? Thanks in advance...

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It pays go to back to the main menu and look at the achievements screen to see what you're still missing. At least you'll get an idea of where you still need to unlock more content.

There doesn't seem to be any negative effects from playing hookie, so once you've cleaned out the school material you can ignore it.

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
Hi guys, i cant unlock the achivment "how to be a proper woman" and "how a proper woman cant act". Somebody can help me??

Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
You must go to school without panties and try to go to detention and make only the work for the other girl.
Try this some more times.....

But:
How get I the achievement: The Shocker?

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
You must go to school without panties and try to go to detention and make only the work for the other girl.
Try this some more times.....

But:
How get I the achievement: The Shocker?
to get"the shocker" start the road trip by eating 3 candyes at the old hobo shop, then dress chloe and take a ride and try to eat when you are inside (if i remember correctly)

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
How how to unlock the sexshop?
to unlock the sexyshop you have to use the pc at chloe's home, go on the chaturbate page and watch some show until chloe start to think"is an easy way to make money", then go at the red district in the night time, and go to the sexyshop

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
guys i found the bunny dress costume, and unlock all the possible achivements...now where i can find the other 2 costumes for the webcam show??

Rossi91abcd

Feb 19, 2018
the stats will have its max changed over the updates, So you dont need to grind 15LVS of charme on a V.01 Game, Since i made the game engine all by myself I already coded the max and things I will need on the next updates

P.S. this is a V.01 Game, lets face it: its bigger than most games out there, even the ones been worked for over a year(just check the top 10 here on F95)
P.S. KLX is a cunt also Bloo and Mrs Otter
GDS yeah, the game is huge, and have lot of scenes...but most of them comes from the previous chapters, just some are added...anyway i love this game, and you doing a good job, so thank you...btw, i've unlocked all the achivements, and im looking for the dva and mage costumes...there is a way to find them in this version??i miss only this to complete the game now

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
guys i found the bunny dress costume, and unlock all the possible achivements...now where i can find the other 2 costumes for the webcam show??
On Chloe's Computer you click pass the screens pass the web cam page and it should be the last page on the computer costume shop and web order the other costumes.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I have only a few of these left and I'm stumped.

How to be a proper woman
Plastic Punishment
How to be a proper woman can't act
The Back Alley is full
You still should not stop for gas

Any help would be appreciated.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
On Chloe's Computer you click pass the screens pass the web cam page and it should be the last page on the computer costume shop and web order the other costumes.
that is right, that page will only unlock after Chloe had done at least one cam-show

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes