zoner1994

Oct 1, 2023
oh we have another one ...if i remember correctly recordman piloo was able to start new game for for times and longest game had three updates lets see if fundi will be able to defeat him :D

sadly this one looks good but i am glad that i waited and did not wasted time with another unfinished story...

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
You give yourself a loot of work 3 Faction choose. so choose which one first? bad crime or the hunted? hard chooose .... Do yourself a fav. do not pool this on Patreon. ( yeah P is RL fleeing with incest and so on so don´t give them any ideas) . maybe it is good when you make it like you want . I dont have problem with it. I can wait to make a play as i think it´s fit´s my self . ;-)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You give yourself a loot of work 3 Faction choose. so choose which one first? bad crime or the hunted? hard chooose .... Do yourself a fav. do not pool this on Patreon. ( yeah P is RL fleeing with incest and so on so don´t give them any ideas) . maybe it is good when you make it like you want . I dont have problem with it. I can wait to make a play as i think it´s fit´s my self . ;-)
I can't even parse this.

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
Hey all! I just updated the thread with the v0.2 version of the game - it took me 1.5 months, and more Python than I've ever written! I hope everyone enjoys it, at least a little!

I wanted to ensure that Day 1 of Chimera: Bloodlines gets done, but this went outside of the scope that a solo developer with an irl job like myself can realistically create.

I've written a detailed public post with the precise reasoning why I'm halting the development and moving on to I SCREAM if anyone is interested:

In short, the main reason - I've done way too much lore & world-building, and with how many characters there are, the exciting charage and sex content became too difficult to integrate organically into the story. In addition to the Sandbox taking a really long time to code, whenever I write anything.

In any case, I think the v0.2 version isn't bad, and I'm satisfied enough to publish it on Steam, too.

If anyone here enjoyed my game - I am now starting a more realistically scoped adult game called I SCREAM. You can learn more about it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-scream-fundi-games-game-dev-journal.177782/
Thank you, everyone, so much - I really love the discussions on this forum - it helped my dev process a lot!

Warmly,
FunDi Games.
so is there a possibility of this project coming back, either through getting more help, or should we maybe expect a remake or something way down the line that'll tone down the intense code so you can actually keep up with it or something and incorporate sex scenes better? because if there is no real plan or even an inkling of coming back later once you've got more experience or whatever then this might aswell just be labelled as abandoned so people don't get their hopes up for ages that it'll return

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
so is there a possibility of this project coming back, either through getting more help, or should we maybe expect a remake or something way down the line that'll tone down the intense code so you can actually keep up with it or something and incorporate sex scenes better? because if there is no real plan or even an inkling of coming back later once you've got more experience or whatever then this might aswell just be labelled as abandoned so people don't get their hopes up for ages that it'll return
the work load is too much and that is in version 0.2v, what do you think it will look like in version 0.12v with all the different paths that come from 3 factions and 4 alignments? if he doesn't find a small dev studio that someone lost i don't think this will go anywhere.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
So unfortunate that this game is OnHold (read as Abandoned) because the storyline was pretty intriguing, and the renders/models looked absolutely amazing. I played this earlier this year, and forgot the name of it, and just found it again today. It always seems to be that the games with the most potential and good-looking graphics crash and burn without even making it more than a couple of updates. I just hope that I am wrong and OnHold really does just mean OnHold in this case. I'm going to add this to my Watchlist and pray for a miracle.

Reactions: lorddarkam

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Kinda sad this ain't gonna be finished. Was damn good but considering there are multiple alignments and 3 different factions I can easily see how this could get out of hand, that said I hope that this eventually gets finished cause the atmosphere of the world and dynamics between characters that you managed to build within the 2 updates that are out was damn intriguing.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Indeed, let's hope so! Can't predict the future, but given the fairly positive reception and the fact how fun it was to make the demo, full Chapter 1 will 100% be done, and then we'll see.

When you say "fall short" what specifically tends to fall short? The adult part, story, writing, etc.? Would be useful for me to know. If you have examples that would be great too.

A person DMed me with this question, so I will paste the response here:

As for NTR, sharing/swinging - it's a definite no for the NTR content, but cheating (MC & SO) will definitely be present. For sharing, I'm willing only to go in as sharing F with another F (lesbian/bi, but still with the protagonist in charge of these decisions), but def not with another M. There's a scene in the end of the game where I wanted to make a lesbian sex scene - but ran out of time. Still gathering feedback on that stuff.

This is done strictly because of how divisive those subjects tend to be, and introduces some difficulties within the game because then you need a system to turn it off/on, so it kinda eats into already long development time.

I'm also playing around with the idea of not having any main or side M characters, except for maybe some side ones and a friend... Still thinking about that.
Please make all lesbian and Bi content optional.

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
View attachment 2999295

Overview:
You're a renowned Special Exterminator for the Inquisition. Your mission is to hunt Chimeras, supernatural humans born from forbidden unions between human bloodlines. Ignite a revolution, uphold the Inquisition's power, or fuck everything that moves. Pursue intimate connections, or wild sex.
Every move you make, every choice you embrace, shall carve the path that shapes the future of humans and chimeras. Prepare to embark on a treacherous journey, where inquisitors, rebels, mafia, political parties, and secret organizations clash in a war.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Developer: FunDi - - - -
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Store:
Other Game: I SCREAM [Game Dev Journal]
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Thank you so much for viewing and hopefully enjoying the v2.0!
The development of Chimera: Bloodlines has been put on hold. You can learn more in

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2999302 View attachment 2999304 View attachment 2999306 View attachment 2999308 View attachment 2999303 View attachment 2999305 View attachment 2999307 View attachment 2999310 View attachment 2999312
View attachment 2888335 View attachment 2888325 View attachment 2888326 View attachment 2888327 View attachment 2888328 View attachment 2888351 View attachment 2888329 View attachment 2888332 View attachment 2888333 View attachment 2888334 View attachment 2888336 View attachment 2888337 View attachment 2888339 View attachment 2888340 View attachment 2888341 View attachment 2888342 View attachment 2888343 View attachment 2888338
[/
View attachment 2999295

Overview:
You're a renowned Special Exterminator for the Inquisition. Your mission is to hunt Chimeras, supernatural humans born from forbidden unions between human bloodlines. Ignite a revolution, uphold the Inquisition's power, or fuck everything that moves. Pursue intimate connections, or wild sex.
Every move you make, every choice you embrace, shall carve the path that shapes the future of humans and chimeras. Prepare to embark on a treacherous journey, where inquisitors, rebels, mafia, political parties, and secret organizations clash in a war.
Trailer:

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Developer: FunDi - - - -
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Store:
Other Game: I SCREAM [Game Dev Journal]
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Thank you so much for viewing and hopefully enjoying the v2.0!
The development of Chimera: Bloodlines has been put on hold. You can learn more in

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2999302 View attachment 2999304 View attachment 2999306 View attachment 2999308 View attachment 2999303 View attachment 2999305 View attachment 2999307 View attachment 2999310 View attachment 2999312
View attachment 2888335 View attachment 2888325 View attachment 2888326 View attachment 2888327 View attachment 2888328 View attachment 2888351 View attachment 2888329 View attachment 2888332 View attachment 2888333 View attachment 2888334 View attachment 2888336 View attachment 2888337 View attachment 2888339 View attachment 2888340 View attachment 2888341 View attachment 2888342 View attachment 2888343 View attachment 2888338
I am looking forward to seeing more from this story

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Hey everyone, this is a developer of this game who disappeared and made a lot of people mad! That's kinda what I tend to do in real life as well, so I'm sorry about that, it kinda came at the same time when I had issues irl.

Well, now I'm back, yo!

I have recently finalized the first chapter of my other game - I SCREAM: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-scream-ch-1-fundi.182147/

Now that I have two games, I want to collect your opinions on what game I should develop to completion via - Chimera or I SCREAM:

The poll is straightforward. Right now, I have 2 games:

• -
  • -

If the results are skewed significantly into one direction - I will likely develop that one.

Thank you - as I'm trying to find my game development voice. It is a journey to figure out my style and what I do best.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hey everyone, this is a developer of this game who disappeared and made a lot of people mad! That's kinda what I tend to do in real life as well, so I'm sorry about that, it kinda came at the same time when I had issues irl.

Well, now I'm back, yo!

I have recently finalized the first chapter of my other game - I SCREAM: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-scream-ch-1-fundi.182147/

Now that I have two games, I want to collect your opinions on what game I should develop to completion via - Chimera or I SCREAM:

• -
  • -

If the results are skewed significantly into one direction - I will likely develop that one.

Thank you - as I'm trying to find my game development voice. It is a journey to figure out my style and what I do best.
Consider making a poll on a site that doesn't require logging in, like on strawpoll or google.

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
So, I'm sick, so forgive me if some responses don't make sense xD I had a sudden urge to respond.
___

Let me respond to some comments after my disappearance, since I resurrected the thread - I marked the game as ON-HOLD because I wanted to make another game, and then decide between the two. As most of you correctly pointed out - it's the new dev inexperience, can't do much about that - except that I have more experience now xD :

Here is the poll so it doesn't get lost:

sadly this one looks good but i am glad that i waited and did not wasted time with another unfinished story...
Honestly, I get it... I think I fell into a pitfall of thinking this game is terrible, but it seems like people actually like the story...

You give yourself a loot of work 3 Faction choose....
The size of the game which resulted in issues scoping it is a big reason I tried going for something else. Still might, let's see.

If I bring it back, I'll need to actually hire a couple more people... The scope is pretty big to realistically finish it solo.

But I also don't want to be some sort of a Patreon beggar.. It's a difficult mix, I only want people to support me if they really want to.

Depending on the poll, I will either come back to this game, or mark it as abandoned - the decision will be made tomorrow. As of right now, the game is not abandoned but was on hold until I made an attempt to develop another game.

the work load is too much and that is in version 0.2v, what do you think it will look like in version 0.12v with all the different paths that come from 3 factions and 4 alignments? if he doesn't find a small dev studio that someone lost i don't think this will go anywhere.
You get it. It's not a skill question, but a money question, I'd need at least a coder and 3D artist part-timers to make it. But let's see, I'm looking over the forums and will commit to either game right now.

Kinda sad this ain't gonna be finished. Was damn good but considering there are multiple alignments and 3 different factions I can easily see how this could get out of hand...
I'm happy to see that forum members seem to get that the overwork is a bit too wild xD But I also learned recently that I have pretty patient Patreon members, so who knows, maybe I should return...

I'm gonna stop with the responses for now, but I hope people get an overall understanding where I'm coming from with this.

Consider making a poll on a site that doesn't require logging in, like on strawpoll or google.
I'm a little afraid of one person sending multiple responses and skewing results... Sorry about that.

Reactions: Jester's

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Well, now I'm back, yo!

• -
  • -

You should just develop whichever one you want. You dropped this one because of certain reasons. All you're going to do with a poll is end up being overwhelmed again and lose focus and burn out. So, you need to figure out what you'd rather do on your own and do it. Find your own passion.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
You should just develop whichever one you want. You dropped this one because of certain reasons. All you're going to do with a poll is end up being overwhelmed again and lose focus and burn out. So, you need to figure out what you'd rather do on your own and do it. Find your own passion.
They said that if the development of this one resumes a 3D artist will be hired to help.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes