Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Well not bad I’m intrigued to see how this will develop but so far I’m liking it especially the whole impregnating some girls already :sneaky::p
Will definitely keep a watch on this
That's my favorite part xD And it's also one of the questlines I'm most excited about making - which shows glimpses during Day 1 - and starts up on Day 2

___

FootJob.gif

Holy shit, guys, I've never been so busy with so much stuff in my entire life. But I think I'm almost there to post the v0.2 version with the finished Day 1 and a lot more scenes/content - probably around 2 hours (probably, idk).

And while I do this, here are a couple of new scenes....

View attachment 005_DrinkMia_Camera.webp View attachment 50_EyesMeet_Camera.webp View attachment 01_Camera.webp
23_Choice_Camera.png
01_Camera.png

Anyways - still alive, still working, and still struggling to find time, but I hope the wait will be kinda worth it xD

I will make a long post to reflect on why it takes so much time to do everything; been taking notes as I'm going through the process.

See ya soon!

Edit: I intended to publish this update into my game dev journal but accidentally posted it here - whatever, let's keep it.

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Just read the new reviews, ouch xD

Well, it's a good thing that it looks like the new update will address most of the issues/requests - I should be able to publish the v0.2 tomorrow - just finishing up some action and character scenes in prison/apartment.

The same version will go out to Steam as a Demo.

I hope y'll all enjoy it, I spent a lot of time refining stuff and introducing lots of content, especially since it's my first adult title on Steam, and I want to make the first release count.

At some point, I kinda entered a spiral of writing a scene, rendering - hating the result, redoing, etc. - which def impacted the speed a lot.

I like where everything is going - let's see what everyone else thinks. At the very least, it's more or less the game I wanna make (just not large enough to be fully satisfied). Everything else is secondary to me tbh, except for good feedback, which is present throughout this thread.

Anyways - it should be fun. Dropping some peeks:

16_Camera (3).png
25_Corruption_Camera.png
13_Lick_Camera.png

sabo93

Mar 1, 2018
Just read the new reviews, ouch xD

Well, it's a good thing that it looks like the new update will address most of the issues/requests - I should be able to publish the v0.2 tomorrow - just finishing up some action and character scenes in prison/apartment.

The same version will go out to Steam as a Demo.

I hope y'll all enjoy it, I spent a lot of time refining stuff and introducing lots of content, especially since it's my first adult title on Steam, and I want to make the first release count.

At some point, I kinda entered a spiral of writing a scene, rendering - hating the result, redoing, etc. - which def impacted the speed a lot.

I like where everything is going - let's see what everyone else thinks. At the very least, it's more or less the game I wanna make (just not large enough to be fully satisfied). Everything else is secondary to me tbh, except for good feedback, which is present throughout this thread.

Anyways - it should be fun. Dropping some peeks:

View attachment 2986488
View attachment 2986471
View attachment 2986473
Hi everything is good ? And the update is still for tomorrow ?:confused:

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Hey all! I just updated the thread with the v0.2 version of the game - it took me 1.5 months, and more Python than I've ever written! I hope everyone enjoys it, at least a little!

I wanted to ensure that Day 1 of Chimera: Bloodlines gets done, but this went outside of the scope that a solo developer with an irl job like myself can realistically create.

I've written a detailed public post with the precise reasoning why I'm halting the development and moving on to I SCREAM if anyone is interested:

In short, the main reason - I've done way too much lore & world-building, and with how many characters there are, the exciting charage and sex content became too difficult to integrate organically into the story. In addition to the Sandbox taking a really long time to code, whenever I write anything.

In any case, I think the v0.2 version isn't bad, and I'm satisfied enough to publish it on Steam, too.

If anyone here enjoyed my game - I am now starting a more realistically scoped adult game called I SCREAM. You can learn more about it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-scream-fundi-games-game-dev-journal.177782/
Thank you, everyone, so much - I really love the discussions on this forum - it helped my dev process a lot!

Warmly,
FunDi Games.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
FunDi
Serious question, is this "on hold" until you find more time or acquire more help or is it "on hold" potentially moving to "abandoned" over time, just curious as it would be nice to get an idea of where this project will end up in the future. I enjoyed the first version and was going to play v0.2 but if it's on hold to potentially not be updated again I'd rather not get invested in the story, so I and likely many others kindly await your response on this subject.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hey all! I just updated the thread with the v0.2 version of the game - it took me 1.5 months, and more Python than I've ever written! I hope everyone enjoys it, at least a little!

I wanted to ensure that Day 1 of Chimera: Bloodlines gets done, but this went outside of the scope that a solo developer with an irl job like myself can realistically create.

I've written a detailed public post with the precise reasoning why I'm halting the development and moving on to I SCREAM if anyone is interested:

In short, the main reason - I've done way too much lore & world-building, and with how many characters there are, the exciting charage and sex content became too difficult to integrate organically into the story. In addition to the Sandbox taking a really long time to code, whenever I write anything.

In any case, I think the v0.2 version isn't bad, and I'm satisfied enough to publish it on Steam, too.

If anyone here enjoyed my game - I am now starting a more realistically scoped adult game called I SCREAM. You can learn more about it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-scream-fundi-games-game-dev-journal.177782/
Thank you, everyone, so much - I really love the discussions on this forum - it helped my dev process a lot!

Warmly,
FunDi Games.
well this is a bunch of S...t...u can't tease your patron and gamers with an intriguing story and lore just to put it on hold! that's why U SHOULDN'T WOK ON MORE THAN 1 GAME AT TIME....WAS SO DIFFICUTL TO FINISH ONE AND THAN START THIS ONE?? BAH..AND STOP WITH THOSE POOL ON PATREON ASKING WHAT THEY WANT...THIS WILL SCREW YOUR GAME 99 OUT OF 100 FOR SURE..and maybe drop the damn sandbox too , will be easy and , for me , much apprechiated for example

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2999295

Overview:
You're a renowned Special Exterminator for the Inquisition. Your mission is to hunt Chimeras, supernatural humans born from forbidden unions between human bloodlines. Ignite a revolution, uphold the Inquisition's power, or fuck everything that moves. Pursue intimate connections, or wild sex.
Every move you make, every choice you embrace, shall carve the path that shapes the future of humans and chimeras. Prepare to embark on a treacherous journey, where inquisitors, rebels, mafia, political parties, and secret organizations clash in a war.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Developer: FunDi - - - -
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Store:
Other Game: I SCREAM [Game Dev Journal]
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Thank you so much for viewing and hopefully enjoying the v2.0!
The development of Chimera: Bloodlines has been put on hold. You can learn more in

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2999302 View attachment 2999304 View attachment 2999306 View attachment 2999308 View attachment 2999303 View attachment 2999305 View attachment 2999307 View attachment 2999310 View attachment 2999312
View attachment 2888335 View attachment 2888325 View attachment 2888326 View attachment 2888327 View attachment 2888328 View attachment 2888351 View attachment 2888329 View attachment 2888332 View attachment 2888333 View attachment 2888334 View attachment 2888336 View attachment 2888337 View attachment 2888339 View attachment 2888340 View attachment 2888341 View attachment 2888342 View attachment 2888343 View attachment 2888338
So this game is like the trial run of creating AVN? And the focus of the dev will be shifted to his other game? Just asking

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
"Q: "What happened with Chimera: Bloodlines?"
SPOILER
  1. The game's ambitious scope, featuring 22 characters, proved challenging for a solo developer, especially when striving for meaningful character dynamics.
  2. The sandbox system required an inordinate amount of coding time. For every hour spent writing, I found myself dedicating 1-2 hours to coding—adjusting variables, interfaces, and more. As scenes accumulated, coding demands spiraled.
  3. The core of what I wanted was an adult game emphasizing character relationships. However, Chimera's narrative became heavily entangled in world-building, limiting my ability to shift its focus.
  4. I believe in integrating sex scenes only where they naturally fit the storyline. Chimera's expansive lore made it hard to incorporate these scenes organically, and I couldn’t turn back.
Despite its challenges, I'm genuinely pleased with what I accomplished in Chimera: Bloodlines v0.2. In fact, I'm in the process of getting it listed as a demo on Steam.

Drawing from the lessons and skills I've gained, I'm confident that "I SCREAM" will reflect a higher caliber of craftsmanship. I genuinely hope that my dedicated patrons will continue this journey with me. Your support fuels my commitment to delivering quality work that foregrounds the narrative, reducing the need for exhaustive coding.
"

Yeah no, that sounds more like abandoned for the new project not "on hold"

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
"Q: "What happened with Chimera: Bloodlines?"
SPOILER
  1. The game's ambitious scope, featuring 22 characters, proved challenging for a solo developer, especially when striving for meaningful character dynamics.
  2. The sandbox system required an inordinate amount of coding time. For every hour spent writing, I found myself dedicating 1-2 hours to coding—adjusting variables, interfaces, and more. As scenes accumulated, coding demands spiraled.
  3. The core of what I wanted was an adult game emphasizing character relationships. However, Chimera's narrative became heavily entangled in world-building, limiting my ability to shift its focus.
  4. I believe in integrating sex scenes only where they naturally fit the storyline. Chimera's expansive lore made it hard to incorporate these scenes organically, and I couldn’t turn back.
Despite its challenges, I'm genuinely pleased with what I accomplished in Chimera: Bloodlines v0.2. In fact, I'm in the process of getting it listed as a demo on Steam.

Drawing from the lessons and skills I've gained, I'm confident that "I SCREAM" will reflect a higher caliber of craftsmanship. I genuinely hope that my dedicated patrons will continue this journey with me. Your support fuels my commitment to delivering quality work that foregrounds the narrative, reducing the need for exhaustive coding.
"

Yeah no, that sounds more like abandoned for the new project not "on hold"
Yep same thoughts i had, not gonna play this devs games til he finishes something now

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
cant say Im surprised but Im also still very disappointed. The new one sounds interesting but far less so than chimera was looking to be.

'on hold' sounds like an optimistic joke tho if Im honest. Im betting 'abandoned' would be more realistic

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
First off, i agree with the previous posters. Asking the users about their prefered kinks is one of the worst ideas ever. Create your own story, not a story that´s catered towards a special audience.

Sadly though i probably won´t support you. I just don´t trust devs that put their project on hold after just 2 releases cuz they want to work on a different project. chimera was pretty interesting so far, but i´m glad i waited a bit and dodged a bullet there.

Reactions: anonimo1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChimeraBloodlines-S1v0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes