3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
70 seconds of button mashing? WHY?!?! There's not even a decent payoff.
This game can't seem to decide between gratuitous sex and telling a story, so what we get is mediocre sex and confusing bits of story exposition where I can't actually see the scifi dystopian setting around the excessively large ass thrust into the center of the frame. The hoverbike hallway ride sequence is downright nausea inducing because the camera is hard fixed relative to the bike for zero reason, and the physics make zero sense with no acceleration or deceleration, just instant changes between traveling at full speed and zero. The cherry on top is that this game can't stick to an interface method either. It shifts randomly between normal Renpy dialogue with choices for how to respond complete with the skip functionality, then drops in video clips which is fairly common, but also includes looping animations that you are required to click to proceed past. This makes no sense and makes for a frustrating play experience. Pick a system and stick to it.
Don't sit on the fence. If you don't like it, say so! :D

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I liked the Femdom-scenes where the MC is with Lea, Ivy, Ingrid; and Mills with Persephone.
(That is, I liked the Femdom- scenes where the pure Femdom.)

It would be great if all Femdom-scenes were only Femdom (without adding maledom and bj to Femdom-scenes).

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Chess Game v0.04.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Chess Game [v0.04] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 704mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: panda0012345

Sariaslan42

Apr 18, 2021
Version 0.6 has been released on Patreon. But we cannot subscribe to Patreon. New subscriptions have been closed. How can we play the new version of it?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes