3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Chess Game [v0.02] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 772mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated...

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Not a fan of the game in its current state to be honest. The story is confusing as fuck, the scenes featuring characters I could not give less of a shit about are not only incredibly long for absolutely no reason but also unskippable. Like for what reason was there to force us to watch that Bladerunner scene? Literally got up and took a piss to have a break from being so pissed off. The most important factor however; there's virtually no gameplay featuring the MAIN PROTAGONIST. 5 scenes tops, the rest was just dumbass side-characters doing shit I do not care about.

Reactions: Azsouth

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chess Game [v0.03] [Janus Paradox]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
70 seconds of button mashing? WHY?!?! There's not even a decent payoff.
This game can't seem to decide between gratuitous sex and telling a story, so what we get is mediocre sex and confusing bits of story exposition where I can't actually see the scifi dystopian setting around the excessively large ass thrust into the center of the frame. The hoverbike hallway ride sequence is downright nausea inducing because the camera is hard fixed relative to the bike for zero reason, and the physics make zero sense with no acceleration or deceleration, just instant changes between traveling at full speed and zero. The cherry on top is that this game can't stick to an interface method either. It shifts randomly between normal Renpy dialogue with choices for how to respond complete with the skip functionality, then drops in video clips which is fairly common, but also includes looping animations that you are required to click to proceed past. This makes no sense and makes for a frustrating play experience. Pick a system and stick to it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChessGame-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
This game is interesting, but too chaotic. Game follow too many characters and you have to make decisions for them. The part which force a player to click 400x on mouse is totaly stupid. Why would anyone want to shorten life of his mouse?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690197785824.png
Beats anyone what are the lady figures out on the field supposed to be ..
The thong babe a horse? The dark boots babe the rook? The shorts bunny the pawn?
That is a check where white royals are left running around delaying their inevitable demise,
if all other pieces are black.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I understand the intend of playing all the character like in a game of chess, but... Dear God! That story is so confusing! I only wanted a nice femdom fap and now I'm writing notes for the goals of each character! ...
Nice animations and videosecqences, but can you please make them skipable? For checking out all different routes I had to load several times and then rewatch a video... and another one...and one more... ;-)
I'll keep an eye on that game. :)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Ouch.. I tried to get through this but had to give up.. Figuered I could slog through some underwelming visuals if the concept and writing was good enough.. The concept/idea is interesting but unfortunately the writing is painfully bad, paired with subpar visuals it makes for an unbearable experience.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes