3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
In terms of pace of story telling and introduction of characters this game is just chaotic. Keeping track of things is close to impossible which makes gameplay unnecessary complicated. In result it can and will drive people off the game instead of attracting them. And considering your trackrecords this project can get ABANDONED tag in near future. If it happen again you guys need to seriously reconsider your approach of game development. Otherwise this state of affairs will get you no where.

Imho Algorithm of life was by far your best project, it had right amount of everything. Shame it was abandoned.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone managed to keep the MMA fighter in check and the dude alive?
Story be jumping back and forth unbecoming of any chess match out there.
Zero sum games with no rules also contradict the whole AI revolution,
as this turned into Detroit become human / TRON / Equilibrium pretty quick.

Reactions: MAD6999

Electra23

Mar 17, 2023
My decision to not leave the comments was finally overpowered. Given the negative comments on this game, I understand why the developers included a warning. After delving deeper, it became clear to me that the developers' only "mistake" was presenting this MASTERPIECE to an audience that couldn't appreciate its depth. Frankly, judging by some reviews, I question if we experienced the same narrative. The story is intricately woven and demands keen attention to details. Anyone who has ever watched a series knows that there are many characters who initially seem unrelated, but after some time, the connection between them is revealed.

SPOILER ALERT:

The main character is obsessed with chess. When Lea asks him, "Now it's your turn. What's your biggest obsession?" he responds with, "I love playing chess. Do you play?" So engrossed is he that he views life as a grand chessboard, unaware that AI has surpassed humans in chess and is now using them as pawns. His infatuation becomes a tool for the AI to manipulate him.
Rose recently ended her relationship with Jacob, who saw her merely as his possession. Jacob would warn her, "If you leave like that, you and I are finished!" He had convinced her that she was unattractive and unworthy, despite her clear beauty. "Repeat a lie a thousand times and it will become the truth." The game's characters each portray a unique archetype: Lea is the warrior, Rose the damsel in distress, and Ivy the seductress. The Mills family, while seeming perfect, has their own hidden complexities. Entities like Chimera lurk in the shadows, exploiting human vulnerabilities, while other groups, such as the UFC and the protagonist's company, have their own agendas.

For those who can't unravel the narrative's richness, perhaps even this comment won't clarify things. Kudos to the creators: keep up this exceptional style. Outstanding animation and graphics.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She never ever does any warrioring, is shat on and we get to see her punishment.
There is no rhyme or reason to that punishment, or her anger discharge.
Out options are nothing to ever mean anything, so players get frustrated by false choices.
You either make a cutscene like this game is full of,
or you give choices with different outcomes.
Making false choices to pan the runtime and pointless RNG with no payoff
will anger your fanbase. They might play just to brag they did, but that is all.
The game's characters each portray a unique archetype: Lea is the warrior
Rose is a victimizing lunatic who is the center of a lot of interest.
But that is all she is ... fantasy anger jerk offs from her ex give no clue for the plot.
MC does not have a clue about maximizing potential:
giving a slave to a slave driver will never make anyone any proffit,
because the slave driver only knows abuse and running his slave into the ground.
That is the sole reason slavery went bankrupt - idiot managers of the phenom.
Rose the damsel in distress
Ivy is the run of the mill every day nameless woman who dresses skimpy
and likes the attention - absolutely nothing outta the ordinary:
brain dead hoe who is attracting sex addicted neanderthalls to her scent.
Ivy the seductress

Electra23

Mar 17, 2023
She never ever does any warrioring, is shat on and we get to see her punishment.
There is no rhyme or reason to that punishment, or her anger discharge.
Out options are nothing to ever mean anything, so players get frustrated by false choices.
You either make a cutscene like this game is full of,
or you give choices with different outcomes.
Making false choices to pan the runtime and pointless RNG with no payoff
will anger your fanbase. They might play just to brag they did, but that is all.

Rose is a victimizing lunatic who is the center of a lot of interest.
But that is all she is ... fantasy anger jerk offs from her ex give no clue for the plot.
MC does not have a clue about maximizing potential:
giving a slave to a slave driver will never make anyone any proffit,
because the slave driver only knows abuse and running his slave into the ground.
That is the sole reason slavery went bankrupt - idiot managers of the phenom.

Ivy is the run of the mill every day nameless woman who dresses skimpy
and likes the attention - absolutely nothing outta the ordinary:
brain dead hoe who is attracting sex addicted neanderthalls to her scent.
You have just prove my point. Thank you!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, I'm done with Episode 1. All I can say is... I want whatever this dev is smoking lol.

But, sure, I can indulge some more. It's weirdly fascinating like a chaotic stream of consciousness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JanusParadox

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Chess Game [v0.03] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 732mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
JanusParadox

I'm compelled to acknowledge your efforts to continue to produce updates. That's always commendable and worthy of thanks and praise.

That said it seems clear that you continue to neglect the progression of the MC to scatter precious resources across many other characters (none of whom you've given me reasons to invest in), and badly fragmented plot lines. Your fixation on truly annoying unskippable mini-games which then provide no apparent value, dramatically reduces your VN's enjoyment. The latest is, in my opinion, exceptionally boring as these thing go. Your VN continues to marginalize player agency. While, I'm not offended by scenes of other men fucking various women, I'm also disinterested in watching those scenes. My perspective is that the resources used to produce them could have been spent on advancing the MC's plot.

I admit that I am of two minds about continuing to follow your work. On one hand the undeniable production quality makes it hard for me to walk away, on the other hand the lack of agency, poor (in my opinion) allocation of development resources, and the chaotic collisions of various plot fragments makes reading/playing this VN more a chore than a pleasure. Of course some stories require a certain amount of work to get to the part that pays off.

There's an old saying "It's a long road that has no turning". In that spirit I'll probably hang around a bit longer, but a turning needs to come sooner rather than later.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if the Lea-Jacob-Min scene could be avoided.
I chose Lea as my main LI (love interest) in the game. Therefore, seeing the scene where she was with Jacob was especially unpleasant for me.

In the game, I like The Dominant Lea (that is, where Lea dominates others). Plus, my Lea beat Min. Therefore, in this scene, Lea had to dominate Min and Jacob.

It would be great if could avoid maledom in the game.

Last edited:

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
In the future, scenes can be skipped, especially from Chapter 3 onwards.

We will place greater emphasis on enhanced I-RAY rendering rather than video content.

There will be no mini-games. In the upcoming continuation, there's only one.

The purpose of the mini-games played so far will become apparent in Chapter 6.

Just as in life, you don't always see the consequences of your choices immediately.

The third episode, v 0.07, will focus exclusively on the main character. This has been the plan from the outset. Through his perspective, players will be introduced to, and interact with, other characters (In that episode, the main character will die, and all the side characters will attend his funeral. However, due to rendering constraints, this scene might be of lower quality. And you'll have to click 20,000 times to resurrect him! Just kidding. :)).

You don't need to make an effort to leave critiques if you dislike our style, as we won't be deviating from it. We have 12 dedicated patrons appreciating what we offer. Art, science, and philosophy are our top priorities, just like our patrons are!

Thank you for both positive and negative feedback. We hope you'll continue to follow us despite some disappointments. You might not like the next three releases, but we guarantee enjoyment after that. "Per aspera ad astra."

Reactions: ubblesnop

JanusParadox

Feb 24, 2020
It would be great if the Lea-Jacob-Min scene could be avoided.
I chose Lea as my main LI (love interest) in the game. Therefore, seeing the scene where she was with Jacob was especially unpleasant for me.

In the game, I like Dominant Lea (that is, where Lea dominates others). Plus, my Lea beat Min. Therefore, in this scene, Lea had to dominate Min and Jacob.
If that's your only wish, you'll be satisfied with the rest of the game, especially the third episode. Maybe your wish will come true.

Reactions: ubblesnop and J1215

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
If that's your only wish, you'll be satisfied with the rest of the game, especially the third episode. Maybe your wish will come true.
In the game, I like The Dominant Lea (that is, where Lea dominates others).

The women in the game look beautiful. -I like them.
:love:My favorites are Lea (!), Nina, Rebecca, Ingrid, Tracy;
(Further, some others, including many episodic characters: Anastasija, Rose, Greta, Chantal, Charlote, a barmaid in a cafe, (perhaps I missed someone in the enumeration))
+Lucrezia

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The part which force a player to click 400x on mouse is totaly stupid. Why would anyone want to shorten life of his mouse?
That's why we have programs to automate this :). In Linux I use XClicker and that works. Only problem is that you must stop it in time else a lot of text is also skipped. But using this program, stop just before the bar becomes empty and then quickly do a few clicks yourself is not to difficult. Don't know if it is necessary yet, The variables in the code are Croatian according to Google and the translation is a bit vague...

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
WOW! I think I just played the most adult game ever, lol. The developer has crazy great taste and a great ear for mashing music to scenes, nice. What blows my mind is how are they going to maintain this many stories in lkess that 3 or four yrars without burning out? Best of luck to the developer, got my support. 5 stars easy.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChessGame-0.04
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lolly - Molly

Aug 14, 2023
The header's like dropping a hint, you know? Like there's some juicy plot stuff coming our way, and these girls? They're pulling you in with that allure. Fingers crossed the dev keeps us hooked with those updates. Best of luck on this ride! :sneaky:

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
"It also embraces styles akin to David Lynch and Ingmar Bergman, intertwined with elements of psychology, philosophy, and art".
Interesting... I might just have to give this a try, despite all the negative comments. The BDSM tag doesn't hurt, either.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes