Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (28/Locktober/2023)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Bottony

Mar 2, 2023
Does anyone know of any good male Chasity games involving Femdom and cuckolding? I’ve played both Sexual Education, and The S.U.P. and enjoyed both of those, a lot. Just curious if anyone knew of any similar games?:)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Sadly not much out there. But try Cursed Armor I. There are a few bandits, who will equip you a belt (and do some restraining)
Definitly liiiiggght chastity only. But one of the few, that are:
- Female Chastity
- Arousal Management
IIRC, losing to the bandits (or maybe it was someone else?) gets you transported to a hyper patriarchal kingdom where chastity plays a pretty central role. I quite enjoyed that arc until I ended up at a loss as to what to do towards the end and just kinda gave up.

JSimon8668

Oct 1, 2023
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Disruption added chastity like two updates ago.
The sub route contains Sissy, femdom, and BBC cuckolding. I'd say it belongs in the "medium" category.

Does anyone know of any good male Chasity games involving Femdom and cuckolding? I’ve played both Sexual Education, and The S.U.P. and enjoyed both of those, a lot. Just curious if anyone knew of any similar games?:)
That's like half the games on this list, buddy. You've come to the right place.
Perverted Education is basically the foundational work in the femdom/sissy/chastity category. It's a must play if you haven't already (though kinda light on the cucking, your mom gets a boyfriend and you eat his cum out of her pussy).
If you want more cucking, The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment is worth a look though it's a bit tedious and I'm not really a fan.
If you're not a fan of the Sissy stuff... well there's not nearly as much of that. NTR Bunnies RPG comes to mind but for whatever reason the dev made chastity something you have to go out of your way for. You can buy the cage in a shop and it's prohibitively expensive unless you use cheats.

Mar 29, 2023
This here has chastity / denial as a major equipment type and a minor gameplay element:

I'd classify it as medium.
It actually has a really good management/battle system, but it doesn't go overly deep on into the chastity thing.

TheWisdom

Sep 16, 2018
I would recommend checking out this website: ! It has two games that heavily focus on bondage.
Bondage Collage is a singleplayer game with light easily avoidable chastity content.
Bondage Club is a single and multiplayer game with also a heavy bondage theme and if you are tied by other players you surely experience some chastity

sageforce

Oct 2, 2021
I would recommend checking out this website: ! It has two games that heavily focus on bondage.
Bondage Collage is a singleplayer game with light easily avoidable chastity content.
Bondage Club is a single and multiplayer game with also a heavy bondage theme and if you are tied by other players you surely experience some chastity
im pretty sure they are already on the list in the light category

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
Femdom University and it's prequel Femdom University Zero have a bit of chastity content.

Friendly warning tho, if you intend to play this game be warned that it is heavily feet focused and be prepared to face some extreme fetishes like spit, scat, fart smelling, violence (even extreme violence since some scenes involve murder), this kind of things. Play it at your own risk

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
looks new.
Sissification focused. Seems kinda buggy and I don't like that the HTML file accesses online resources for images rather than a folder you can store on your computer. Looks like it's in the "Heavy" category though I haven't checked if certain paths avoid chastity.
it's now downloadable with an image folder
for now the link are only in the forum

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
it's now downloadable with an image folder
for now the link are only in the forum
Based on the reviews, it's shit, and this totally isn't just my homosexual bias lol. Lots of railroading with no sort of logic at all, and in general it would seem everyone in this game's plot is extremely petty. But hey, that's just base off reviews

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Based on the reviews, it's shit, and this totally isn't just my homosexual bias lol. Lots of railroading with no sort of logic at all, and in general it would seem everyone in this game's plot is extremely petty. But hey, that's just base off reviews
so you only read negative reviews ?
i never read a review when i want to play a game i don't need to know what others think about a game
we all have different preferences
i have/currently play 0.5.3
and yes it's grind
but the writing are really good and that's what i look for in a game

Reactions: pface77
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes