Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (28/Locktober/2023)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Enclume

Mar 26, 2023
Where do you find this content in the game?
In the part of silver... , when you are trapped as a naked werewolf, if you explore long enough the forest, you will make an encounter that will put a cage on you.

(I let you search for the way to have it removed, that's also part of the game)

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone know if ever got an update? And if so, where to find it in English?

Reactions: ItzSpc

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
I have recently discovered that Lust Odyssey has chastity content! I'm not sure exactly how in-depth it is, but the game files tell me it IS in fact there. The best part? All of the characters are male (except for the player, who can be male, female, NB, some combo thereof) :3

Reactions: richarddlopatin

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
looks new.
Sissification focused. Seems kinda buggy and I don't like that the HTML file accesses online resources for images rather than a folder you can store on your computer. Looks like it's in the "Heavy" category though I haven't checked if certain paths avoid chastity.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Tell me, pls, are there any other games like Broken Dreams Correctional Center, where wearing a chastity cage does not bind the player to various feminization/sissy/sub/etc routes, but allows you to play the Alpha-Male in a... difficult situation (Who, even if he got into it at will, never admits it ;) ) and continue to dominate, rule and humiliate - even if with obviously somewhat limited capabilities?

Reactions: Useraro

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
Tell me, pls, are there any other games like Broken Dreams Correctional Center, where wearing a chastity cage does not bind the player to various feminization/sissy/sub/etc routes, but allows you to play the Alpha-Male in a... difficult situation (Who, even if he got into it at will, never admits it ;) ) and continue to dominate, rule and humiliate - even if with obviously somewhat limited capabilities?
Lillith's throne could do that although you will either have to buy your own chastity cage and put it on yourself which, in my opinion, lack some flavour OR you could wait the very late game (one the few last encounter of the story) and have one forced on you but if I remember correctly and I may be wrong, it requires you do be somewhat a bit feminized before and obviously the dialogue route in this encounter is definitely on the submissive side (you might want to verify the wiki to be sure). However after that you're free to be the stud you want to be. But there is not so much interaction with the cage after that , only some dialogue and interactions in sex scenes so it's kinda lame. Also if I remember correctly, keep in mind that you "difficult situation" will be permanent, I don't remember there was a way to remove the chastity cage after that

Last edited:

sheepluvr

Jun 12, 2017
Lillith's throne could do that although you will either have to buy your own chastity cage and put it on yourself which, in my opinion, lack some flavour OR you could wait the very late game (one the few last encounter of the story) and have one forced on you but if I remember correctly and I may be wrong, it requires you do be somewhat a bit feminized before and obviously the dialogue route in this encounter is definitely on the submissive side (you might want to verify the wiki to be sure). However after that you're free to be the stud you want to be. But there is not so much interaction with the cage after that , only some dialogue and interactions in sex scenes so it's kinda lame. Also if I remember correctly, keep in mind that you "difficult situation" will be permanent, I don't remember there was a way to remove the chastity cage after that
What encounter is this? I haven't found it yet, and the wiki seems to be borked permanently.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Alas, Lilith's Throne is a passed stage, I probably should have mentioned it initially. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no sense of a chastity cage put on the character: there are no dialogues, no unique scenes, no obvious interaction with the NPC. There were similar interactions in Tales of Androgyny and... and, perhaps, that's all, unfortunately :(

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
What encounter is this? I haven't found it yet, and the wiki seems to be borked permanently.
I don't remember exactly but I think it's in the tower of something on the top right of the map.
Alas, Lilith's Throne is a passed stage, I probably should have mentioned it initially. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no sense of a chastity cage put on the character: there are no dialogues, no unique scenes, no obvious interaction with the NPC. There were similar interactions in Tales of Androgyny and... and, perhaps, that's all, unfortunately :(
Yep I agree with you, at least tales of androgyny have great arts and unique scenes and variations depending on whether or not you're wearing a cage.

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
Far as I know bro, BDCC is one of a kind. There's potentially also the Debasing Grounds, as it DOES have chastity content and you can certainly still act dominant in spite of a cage, but it's still in early development (though it shows a LOT of promise)

Reactions: GoudDeal
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes