Recommending Chastity Games: A Definitive List (28/Locktober/2023)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
There's The Company, but I really don't think putting one on yourself should count.
Diana puts one on you if you cum on the floor in front of her.
Unfortunately, with Diana's recent updates, this interaction can only happen after MCS2 instead of MCS1.
Tasha can put one on you too but that's a random encounter.

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Tell me, pls, are there any other games like Broken Dreams Correctional Center, where wearing a chastity cage does not bind the player to various feminization/sissy/sub/etc routes, but allows you to play the Alpha-Male in a... difficult situation (Who, even if he got into it at will, never admits it ;) ) and continue to dominate, rule and humiliate - even if with obviously somewhat limited capabilities?
It's quite tough but I think you can wiggle yourself into that situation in Trap Quest. It focuses heavily on the sissy/TF thing so it's kinda tough but it's possible I think? Actually... I don't know if there are any male clothes in the game at all but you could always go naked (the game actually accounts for how "slutty" your clothes are so if you're naked it doesn't really count as slutty, you're just... "natural")

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
It's quite tough but I think you can wiggle yourself into that situation in Trap Quest. It focuses heavily on the sissy/TF thing so it's kinda tough but it's possible I think? Actually... I don't know if there are any male clothes in the game at all but you could always go naked (the game actually accounts for how "slutty" your clothes are so if you're naked it doesn't really count as slutty, you're just... "natural")
U-gh... Files of an incomprehensible format on the links to download the game and the installation instructions of 11 points with the need to download some more parts from other pages discourage any desire to try, to be honest...

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
U-gh... Files of an incomprehensible format on the links to download the game and the installation instructions of 11 points with the need to download some more parts from other pages discourage any desire to try, to be honest...
I feel like the instructions provided are overcomplicated for meme purposes.
Step 1: download Git .
Step 2: download latest release from the thread here.
Step 3: run Git.
Step 4: a prompt should open where you can select the game.

That's literally all you need to do.

Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018
What encounter is this? I haven't found it yet, and the wiki seems to be borked permanently.
i know in lilith once you unlock the roommates/slave content.. you can buy cages from the head slave guy you get the license from. and its been a min but iirc the story content is in the underground tunnel area.. at one of the towers but its been a while. but otherwise like they said doesnt really refer much to it

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
i know in lilith once you unlock the roommates/slave content.. you can buy cages from the head slave guy you get the license from. and its been a min but iirc the story content is in the underground tunnel area.. at one of the towers but its been a while. but otherwise like they said doesnt really refer much to it
Wow, it really has been a while since you played (don't blame you).
The event in question happens some time after you leave the main city and gain access to the world map. There's some kind of farmer's market/fair thing in another city. There's some hypnotist girl or something who can lock you in chastity there.
Btw, the sex shop has been moved outside of the slave market. It's now in Demon Home or whatever it's called. Somewhere in the top right of the city.

Another way to get "involuntarily" locked in chastity is to lose/submit to an NPC who has the bondage applier fetish and happens to be carrying a chastity device.

Reactions: Erbosch

Noobiwan

Jun 19, 2021
Wow, it really has been a while since you played (don't blame you).
The event in question happens some time after you leave the main city and gain access to the world map. There's some kind of farmer's market/fair thing in another city. There's some hypnotist girl or something who can lock you in chastity there.
Btw, the sex shop has been moved outside of the slave market. It's now in Demon Home or whatever it's called. Somewhere in the top right of the city.

Another way to get "involuntarily" locked in chastity is to lose/submit to an NPC who has the bondage applier fetish and happens to be carrying a chastity device.
What game is this? There are many games with Lilith in them.

Noobiwan

Jun 19, 2021
This list is focused on games where player is male.

Is there a list of games where player is female and put into chastity?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i wish there was more normal games with chastity , ( i mean without the TF and sissy stuff ) game where dom girl can lock you and other people will react on you , the idea is that in game where you could have relationship with other girls who wants you and love you yet your are now locked lol

TreeTo

Jun 20, 2018
i wish there was more normal games with chastity , ( i mean without the TF and sissy stuff ) game where dom girl can lock you and other people will react on you , the idea is that in game where you could have relationship with other girls who wants you and love you yet your are now locked lol
That would be great. I wish there was more games into the domination side rather than the TF and sissy stuff.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Wouldn't that be nice.

Reactions: Dron41k

mel_ariachi

May 9, 2021
Not exactly sure about this one - I encourage you to do your own "research".

has one screenshot exhibited on the itch.io page with a chastity cage - from the looks of it, it includes sissification and feminization. I can't find this game's page here, on F95 - the closest is Life of Desmond, which has the same developer, the same last update version, and pretty similar names, but it looks quite different.

Jolynexu

Jan 5, 2018
This list is focused on games where player is male.

Is there a list of games where player is female and put into chastity?
Sadly not much out there. But try Cursed Armor I. There are a few bandits, who will equip you a belt (and do some restraining)
Definitly liiiiggght chastity only. But one of the few, that are:
- Female Chastity
- Arousal Management

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes