4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_art.gif

Overview:
"Become the leader of a social revolution"
You have been tasked with leading the testing of a new app called Changr. At first glance, this software aims to enhance workplace social dynamics, but beneath the surface, it hides dangerous features that will change your world for the better.
Test the app as you meet and transform beautiful girls, engage in intense romances, and fulfill your wildest fantasies thanks to Changr. However, don't forget to remain vigilant against those who have other plans for Changr's powers.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: Sinful Plum - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Intro
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:

dream_ruins_7.png itchgif2.gif 4hqJWU.gif dboyCE.png HfpOmu.png QgmaL6.png B8KwWH.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sinful Plum Congratulations on your first Release! Good luck!
Please don't edit your thread until you have at least 3 messages, or it will be hidden.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Dec 7, 2018
Man, what's up with all the new corruption games lately? There's a new one coming out almost every week now, I fucking love it. Gimme moar!

Edit : Question though : In the first screenshot the chick with light brown hair has those massive tits, the screenshot is labeled "dream" something. In the second screenshot she's there with normal tits, can we actually body mod the girls over the course of the game and actually give her those massive tits in reality? Or will the models only ever change maybe their clothing with further corruption?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Man, what's up with all the new corruption games lately? There's a new one coming out almost every week now, I fucking love it. Gimme moar!

Edit : Question though : In the first screenshot the chick with light brown hair has those massive tits, the screenshot is labeled "dream" something. In the second screenshot she's there with normal tits, can we actually body mod the girls over the course of the game and actually give her those massive tits in reality? Or will the models only ever change maybe their clothing with further corruption?
If it's any help, this is what the dev says on the itch page, it looks like it's going to have several types of transformation and corruption.

Dev when you say "take your girls to the dark side" what do you mean? (ntr,sharing, prostitution?)

Anyways, it would be nice to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

Last edited:

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023

I'm glad you like it. Thanks a lot!

To your question, yes to both.

Over the course of the game, you will unlock new transformation stages for the girls, and you will be able to change their size at will, starting with 0.01.

Changing outfits will also be available in 0.01, but in later versions I plan to develop a better corruption system where you can train the girls to expose themselves in public and wear more revealing clothes.

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
If it's any help, this is what the dev says on the itch page, it looks like it's going to have several types of transformation and corruption.

Dev when you say "take your girls to the dark side" what do you mean? (ntr,sharing, prostitution?)

Anyways, it would be nice to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
Sorry if that caused any confusion, that mechanic will come later in the game and I have still to see what exactly I include. But I don't plan on adding ntr, sharing or prostitution, I'm not comfortable with that. Corruption will affect what they do in public (some sort of training), what they wear, what they let you do with them (new sex scenes, maybe bdsm) and to how far they will transform their body.

The transformations content will mainly advance the story and will not be avoidable, I might make exceptions in case there is something extreme. Once the story progresses, the transformations will be temporary so you can always choose to continue playing with the standard version of the girls.

Hope this solves your question,
Thanks

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
However, don't forget to remain vigilant against those who have other plans for Changr's powers.
Oh dear. This makes me think of two possibilites, either of which will turn this thread into a shitshow even if they're entirely avoidable and well-signposted. (NTR and forced gender-bending of protag.)

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
Oh dear. This makes me think of two possibilites, either of which will turn this thread into a shitshow even if they're entirely avoidable and well-signposted. (NTR and forced gender-bending of protag.)
Hehe I'm not going to reveal what that excatly means right now, but as I mentioned above I'm not going to add NTR, nor gender-bending, as I don't feel comfortable with that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAD6999 and narnif

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
AI Voices? I need to know what kind of program do you use. I might need one someday...
I'm using , I kind of liked the voices I found there and the price seems reassonable. As I will be adding more characters in the future I don't discard trying new programs or websites.

Although for sex scenes might not be the best, so I'm also acquiring more sound libraries to improve that aspect.

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
I'm using , I kind of liked the voices I found there and the price seems reassonable. As I will be adding more characters in the future I don't discard trying new programs or websites.

Although for sex scenes might not be the best, so I'm also acquiring more sound libraries to improve that aspect.
The voices are good. I just wonder, on a technical point, how does the program read those lines. Because sometimes it almost seems like the AI read a pause when there are none and vice versa. I'm really interested in knowing if there is a way to improve the reading. Like writing in a particular way. The game is fantastic.
Also I CAN CREATE A TALL BOSS WITH BIG BOOBS! In the future. I hope. Thank you for that!!!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes