VN - Ren'Py - Changr: A Social Revolution [v0.01] [Sinful Plum]

1. 5.00 star(s)

User0098

-> Rating Version 0.01

This looks incredibly polished for a first release, the UI is gorgeous.
    It has background music, sound effects and voicing, though the voices are AI generated. They are not too bad, but I hope there will be an option to disable them in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

datocroma

so, it's a great game intro, shows some potential.

I have my concerns about the AI voice acting cause some times it has no emotions, and it killed a little the mood in the sex scene, but it can change on the next versions

I will keep my eyes on this project
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Apea0

I think the game is great so far, and shows a ton of potential for the makings of a great game in a category that I'm quite fond of. My main concerns are with the current implementation of the AI voice acting. I think in some instances it was executed excellently, but in certain scenes (namely the first sex scene) the AI voice completely ruined the whole scene. Maybe there is a better way to implement the AI voices for those scenes? Or maybe don't use AI voices for scenes like that? I'm not sure, but for a first release/intro this was otherwise well executed in my opinion.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jaq847

This is a great way to start a game! Sure, the AI voices are weird, but nothing that weird. The idea is very interesting and so the story. The thing that hooked me is the fact that not only you can change the breast, BUT ALSO THE HEIGHT! I can have a tall boss with big boobs. Finally. Really into see how this will work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

WolfischLiebeslust

Great job! The story looks intriguing to me, I'd love to see how the plot relates to the transformation of the girls. It's great to see more types of transformation as well. Can't wait for more content. :BootyTime:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FenrirSul

A very promising start, hoping to see more ! Love the possibility of body changing (like breast growth) and hoping to see more of mind control ! Keep going in that direction and thanks for the good work