4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm glad you like it. Thanks a lot!

To your question, yes to both.

Over the course of the game, you will unlock new transformation stages for the girls, and you will be able to change their size at will, starting with 0.01.

Changing outfits will also be available in 0.01, but in later versions I plan to develop a better corruption system where you can train the girls to expose themselves in public and wear more revealing clothes.
And is it possible to prevent them from having big boobs?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The transformation depends on the character, so yes, but only by a big ass (or other type of transformation) :KEK:.

Transformations move the story forwards, so no, only extreme transformations will be avoidable.
ok, not my kind of game then.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

Reactions: Sinful Plum

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
First, I am not trying to be a hater and it will probably come off that way, that is not my intent. I am just wondering how this game can already have 3 reviews all 5 star with about 2 to 3 sentences at most. I have seen games that are amazing that have one or 2 reviews and get ripped. This is just an intro!!! Wow, it must be amazing or could it be the creator and friends putting in the reviews? :unsure:
Homer-simpson-hmmmm.gif
I am downloading cause, I have to see what the hubub is about. I am not into doing intros, first or even second releases, as most end up being abandon. This must have a lot of content and be awesome. I hope I am not disappointed.

Positives the screenshot images are awesome. I like the first one with the 3 girls. I think by now everyone knows how I love boobs and motor boating. I hope this lives up to the reviews and my expectations!!!

Motorboat-001.gif More_MORE-MOTORBOAT.gif motorboat-magi-aladdin.gif

Motorboat-001.jpg Motorboat-004.gif

Good Luck on your Game!!!

• Hey there

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
First, I am not trying to be a hater and it will probably come off that way, that is not my intent. I am just wondering how this game can already have 3 reviews all 5 star with about 2 to 3 sentences at most. I have seen games that are amazing that have one or 2 reviews and get ripped. This is just an intro!!! Wow, it must be amazing or could it be the creator and friends putting in the reviews? :unsure:
View attachment 3429683
I am downloading cause, I have to see what the hubub is about. I am not into doing intros, first or even second releases, as most end up being abandon. This must have a lot of content and be awesome. I hope I am not disappointed.

Positives the screenshot images are awesome. I like the first one with the 3 girls. I think by now everyone knows how I love boobs and motor boating. I hope this lives up to the reviews and my expectations!!!

View attachment 3429696 View attachment 3429695 View attachment 3429694

View attachment 3429704 View attachment 3429705

Good Luck on your Game!!!
I hope it doesn't get abadoned, 0.01 alpha will release on mid-april, so at least that won't happen soon.

Thanks, I hope you liked it even though it's the intro.

Reactions: morphiospain
Dec 7, 2018

Sorry if that caused any confusion, that mechanic will come later in the game and I have still to see what exactly I include. But I don't plan on adding ntr, sharing or prostitution, I'm not comfortable with that. Corruption will affect what they do in public (some sort of training), what they wear, what they let you do with them (new sex scenes, maybe bdsm) and to how far they will transform their body.

The transformations content will mainly advance the story and will not be avoidable, I might make exceptions in case there is something extreme. Once the story progresses, the transformations will be temporary so you can always choose to continue playing with the standard version of the girls.

Hope this solves your question,
Thanks

Sounds fucking great! Especially the no NTR thing, and as far as "how dark" I hope very fucking dark. As in turning them into cum guzzling filthy degenerate masochistic submissive subservient dick sniffing peepee cheese chewing breeding sows! Fuck yeah! I'm in bro!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAD6999

Apea0

Mar 8, 2023
Great intro so far! Like I said in my review I think the only thing that needs adjusting for future versions of the game is the AI voice acting. I'm positive there is going to be a 'right' way to implement it, it just needs some fine tuning to be more of a benefit than a hinderance. Great work!

• Red Heart

charz1060

Mar 13, 2021
Great start I can tell a lot of QOL went into the game before first release. My only critique right now is the voices, most of the time the AI voices are fine but every now and then a line will sound super robotic especially during the sex scene. I would probably recommend not voicing those sections and having a steady stream of sex sounds instead of just adding a robotic "oh yeah" sprinkled in.

Sinful Plum

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2023
so the game will devolve into a sandbox once we finished the intro?
Yes, there will be a day system, locations and a game loop that will mainly provide access to:
  • Choose which character to progress with
  • Outfits system
  • Dating system
  • Repeatable sex scenes
At the moment it will be only 2 locations, but I plan to expand it more in the future.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Juerhullycin

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
bit early in the dev cycle for me to give it a go but Ill watch for sure

as an aside since this has mind control elements you might find a more targeted audience over at hypnopics

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes