4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The transformation depends on the character, so yes, but only by a big ass (or other type of transformation) :KEK:.

Transformations move the story forwards, so no, only extreme transformations will be avoidable.
If in the future the LIs' breasts can be kept at a small or normal size, let us know, then I may try the game. In the meantime I think I'll pass.

Reactions: Sinful Plum

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ChangrASocialRevolution-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Feb 25, 2022
0.01 version out now!
Hello everybody, we are finally here!!

It's been a lot of hard work, in fact I've spent some months working on this version, many systems have been included and I think it's a great base for the future of the game.

I am really happy for all the support you have given me and for the great community we have created :).

I spent the beginning of the month quite sick, but I'm feeling better now so now I will work on the wallpapers and soon I'll start working on 0.02 (I've prepared some content already that I'd like to show you).

Feel free to send me any message or comment :)

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it❤!

~Sinful Plum

CHANGELOG
Game:

Office location

Home location

Day and night system

New songs, sounds and voices

Android version!

Amy:

2 repeatable type of dates with some variations

4 main story events (with some progress in the main story) + some minor events

4 new outfits

1 sex scene

Amy's first expansion scene

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Nice to see some BE fetish (and growth), not enough games use it.
one thing, i wish the volume levels for the VO was adjustable per character; im generally not a fan of AI but the AI text on Chan sounds robot in a good way (she is an AI duh) but for Amy its feels too robotic.

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
I like what I saw, but there are improvements to make.

- There is a slowness that's quite annoying. Do the zoom in need to be that long? Also, sometime, like during the first sex scene, there is an artificial delay. What's the point of it? When I click, it's because I want to move on right now not in a few seconds.

- Animation change when the textbox change creating problem that can't be resolve by align the animations. Maybe try to have the animation finish its cylce before changing it? Or have a black screen for a fraction of seconds so our mind can't see the jump as well between animations.

- The AI voice is to flat. It got quickly annoying to me. After experimenting with elevenlabs, I belived you didn't try the "Voice setting feature" that could help with this. Also adding instructions and cutting them from the audio seam to be an other solution that help toward put emotion in the voice. for exemple :
Telling a joke teasingly, amused and hiding a laugth.
"Ah! Would you like that ass? Well, too bad for you it's mine."

Reactions: Figaro

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
An update! I love it! This game is really promising!
I have to point out some things and a personal question.
  • Sometimes the background music is too loud. Especially the tracks with a loud bass. It's like a hammer jack in my brain. Maybe try to lower the volume a little.
  • I think there are some grammatical errors. Just a few things, but when Amy talked about her dream, the phrase should be "IF I had". I mean, when she's talking about the camera. But maybe I'm just wrong.
  • Sometimes the audio and the text are not in synch. I hear the voice, but the text is behind.
Now for the personal question. Amy voice. I know it's AI. But I feel like I heard it somewhere. Who is she based on? I know that voice but can't seem to remember...maybe a video game, but I'm not entirely sure.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught back with the Dev, using a bit of coding and URM to get past some of the grinding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, story wise, still a very interesting game, and looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So starting the game..

The MC feels so whiny in the intro. Another one of these choir boy attitudes where hes blaming the AI asif it did something wrong and not being morally correct, rather than being curious about the new tech hes testing. The tech got him laid, so you'd think he want to explore that?. I not sure if he will get overhimself later in the game. But I already hate the MC. After the intro at least.

I really like transformation stuff, so im curious to what we can do. I see the BE, but I kinda hope it doesnt get too big ( really dont like oversized parts)... But I saw in the dream, that he make the girls grow really tall ? That be awesome. Got to say, I love the conept of turning them into really tall bitches :) That tower over people.

Not going to play anymore, since the AI said its going to take time to work Amy, and the other 2 characters are "under development". So Ill come back later when theres more to the game. Hopefully more TFS to play with by then too.

Also, do choices affect the game much or just really flavour text. if the choices could change the MC, that would be nice.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I just started playing this. It seems Nice and well done so far.
- I am curious as to why you wasted 'programming" Mb space with
"Weekend" content, or lack thereof...
After Friday event, why not just skip to Monday morning?
-you could just skip over the whole sleep thru weekend BS.
(unless it is to serve as a 'future' placeholder, but you could add it when get that far)
- Not really sure how much content there is yet in Version 1. (we will see)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
The voice over with AI are something I have been expecting for a while. so it is nice to see it finally being used.
but at the same time... it is almost there but not quite. It just feels uncanny to me. So for now I am not using it.
overall the game is interesting so far.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes