• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Celeste Blake – The Evindium Affair [v0.85] [Dracis3D]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
I remember playing this game yeaaaaars ago, way back in the day on tfgames. I even supported it on Patreon! Glad to see you're still plugging away at it. I really hope you're able to finish the game eventually. It was way too good to just be left like this, especially since it feels like there's so many loose ends.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I remember playing this game yeaaaaars ago, way back in the day on tfgames. I even supported it on Patreon! Glad to see you're still plugging away at it. I really hope you're able to finish the game eventually. It was way too good to just be left like this, especially since it feels like there's so many loose ends.
Well thank you for the support and the kind words. I've not visited TF Gamesite for at least 18 months now (no second account), though I suspect all the best TF Games end up here anyway. Really only recently started back at it, more of a re-structure as I made it too wide to bring together all the options how I wanted them to go.

Not completing it, irritates the hell out of me but compared to my job, family and all the other things it is of low importance.

As it stands I expect to have a nearly complete small game out for the New Year, CB:TEA new version I might struggle. Should be able to get a demo of how it will look, no plans on pushing for support for it. 'Demo' sounds like another Patreon re-start!

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Greetings to everyone - anyone? - who may have forgotten that they still watch this thread. Dracis3D popped his head out of the ground and turned his face to the sun once more..
More like crawled back to the darkness............

Re-visited TF Gamesite and posted there as well. Clearly was planning on starting releasing material in December but something came up. I've made some progress but for CB:TEA it has all been restructuring the game into a linear path with current events grouped into early, mid and late game. The player will be limited to following certain corruption paths based on choices, unlike the current version where they can 'enjoy' every vice.

Current thinking is releasing a few game days at a time on a blog I've set up (I'll add the URL soon). Then once I've stitched all the pre-written events together I will release a decent update. Note that to stitch together some events so far I've needed to write more content to balance things out.

Made some progress on a smaller project, just need to tidy up some branching paths. Suspect it will get its own thread based on some other small HTML games on here.

While I'm committed to working and posting updates, I don't have the same amount of time I had in 2016/17. Way busier day job now.

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
I thought this game was a goner. Like legit. Great to see the Dev getting back to it after years. Hope to see an update soon.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
The old times of F95 is here
Eh? Not sure I understand, sarcasm on dead games?
Seems like the game's probably back to being abandoned.
I've not given up, but I have ended up spending most of available time on my side project (Sales Mgr). Link to Sales Mgr is here

Intend to add a couple more scenes then I will create a thread on F95, nearly have the next one completed, but it just kept growing.......

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Intend to add a couple more scenes then I will create a thread on F95, nearly have the next one completed, but it just kept growing.......
Good news! Celeste Blake is an amazing VN with excellent narrative and wonderfully erotic/perverse paths to choose from. I now have hope that the paths will be completed and make the game one of the best, Thanks Dracis3D!

Last edited:

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I hope you pick up on this Project again, Dracis3D
I have to say this CB:TEA is dead, I got so far in the remake, realised I would have to write a load more text then tried to complete a short game (Sales Mgr). Even the 'short game' Sales Mgr took more time than I wanted and I'm less than halfway through. If someone else wants to take CB:TEA over I can provide guidance and render some more images.

I've still the desire, but just not the good quality time. Been promoted so all good in life, it just drains me to the point I rarely play adult games either.

Appreciate all the positive comments.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes