HTML Abandoned Celeste Blake – The Evindium Affair [v0.85] [Dracis3D]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I don't think this is the 0.8a version @Twistty , just the 0.8 version. I know it may be splitting hairs, but 0.8a is suppose to be the stable version as per @Dracis3D's post on the previous page.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I don't think this is the 0.8a version @Twistty , just the 0.8 version. I know it may be splitting hairs, but 0.8a is suppose to be the stable version as per @Dracis3D's post on the previous page.
Yes, the above version is full of bugs, more than normal unfortunately, hence I didn't post it myself. 0.8a should be out in a few days.

Version 0.8A (Bugfix)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yes, the above version is full of bugs, more than normal unfortunately, hence I didn't post it myself. 0.8a should be out in a few days.

Version 0.8A (Bugfix)
Thank you.
@Twistty can you promote?
And think @Dracis3D deserves the Game Developer tag

Reactions: L7Bear

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
@MuffDiver could you add the following TAG's to this please: Female Protagonist, Text Based, Corruption & Mind Control please. Might be worth removing Lesbian, Monster & Tentacles as they are not main game themes.

Expected update this game in the next week or so.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

Version 0.85
Good to see another update. I did run into this when going to the redlight district for the first time. Looks like a missing brace somewhere I guess, I see all the Carla options popup even though I haven't done anything with her yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Good to see another update. I did run into this when going to the redlight district for the first time. Looks like a missing brace somewhere I guess, I see all the Carla options popup even though I haven't done anything with her yet.
Thanks - I will fix and re-upload. The logic flows can get quite visually messy

CHANGED THE UPLOAD ABOVE - It should be fixed now, just missed one pesky <</if>> statement and the bug checker did not pick it up

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@MuffDiver could you add the following TAG's to this please: Female Protagonist, Text Based, Corruption & Mind Control please. Might be worth removing Lesbian, Monster & Tentacles as they are not main game themes.

Expected update this game in the next week or so.
sry will do!!! better late than never.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated OP
Added Tags at DEV request also removed some.
Fixed/cleaned up OP

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
@DJD - Thanks for the review. No problem with the review rating, or the comment about working hard on the game (I don't have the free time to create lots of content) and you are right about buggy releases. But what I think you might have overlooked is that I've made approx $1700 from Patreon tips in total, a nice gesture I think but very little compared to most creators.

But when you consider there are about 300k words in the game (average writing speed of 1000 words per hour) and 577 renders (maybe 10 mins per render, which is generous), then you could easily infer that over 400 hours have gone into making the game. So currently $4 per hour making the game, then the cost of buying assets for rendering.

I'm totally happy with people not liking the game, I get that, Patreon has really raised the bar in terms of quality. When I started this, Patreon adult games were not there, I followed a collection of people who made totally free games as a hobby. Patreon is really there to annoy me to complete the game, as I don't like taking money and not delivering. Hence I don't like being called a con artist. Arrogant, high opinion of myself and a crap game are fine o_O

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
sry will do!!! better late than never.
Nothing to say sorry about, you don't owe me anything and I don't expect anything! :p Thanks for the developer tag, though I do feel like the amateur in the professionals league. I'm a hobbyist while some of the games here are crossing into the semi professional (main job for a good number).

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes