3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
This game was made in 2018 and has not yet been completed. Think about it. Worst Dev in history.
Actually, he has worked on it since 2018 and the game actually has a ton of content. 70+ hours if you're a fast reader and like 100 hours if you read like me ( Average ) He's now converting it to PC. He's removing the pay wall that the mobile version had and just selling the entire PC version with a one time buy out. It's going to take time for him to catch up to the mobile version but the game is actually pretty damn good. And if he adds animations like mentioned earlier, even better.

The Dev, is cool, I spoke to him through messages at Itch.o and he always, replies. I mean look at this board, he's all over the place.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
aside from the preference setting already mentioned. unseent text and transitions.

when people say we want more save they usually dont mean the standard 9 pages. but the arrow that goes to the next page that gives us hundreds of pages even if they dont show up in numbers at the bottom of the save page screen.

i tend to save often so it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
People! Remember to chose to exit the game without checking patreon/itch when the choice comes up. Doing so will get you a surprise... filho da p...

This game was made in 2018 and has not yet been completed. Think about it. Worst Dev in history.
At least this one is new on this format. There's worse cases on this site alone *cough* Milfy City, Dr. Pink... *cough*

Don't think I need to add anything on the whole gui, options, screens and how all our favourites ren'py configuration and environment files got massacred, obliterated, transgressed, etc etc.
Can't wait for more there is a lot to like

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ah, ok. But that scene is avoidable. That only happens if you choose that. I mean, you can influence if that girl (Júlia) will do that. Most of the time, its not a "yes or no" choice, but the culmination of dozens of choices, but that specific scene you can just say no. She will hear you.
I don't want to go into this topic too much, as I said, if that's the vision you have, I respect it, but with your comment a question arises, the definition of ntr (for those of us who understand the term) is that the girl in question has a close relationship. with the MC (girlfriend/wife/friend) in the case of family incest, and an NPC arrives to "steal" the MC's girl, have sex with her and corrupt her while the MC just watches pathetically, however What you're saying seems more like the MC "shared" the girl with others (while he also participates).

If it's not a problem, could you clarify which of these situations is closest to your idea? Since, if it is the first, then it is ntr (the tag on the site is fine), but if it is the second, it would only be "share" ( and the tag would be "swinging") that could also help users not avoid this suddenly, normally swinging is much better received.

It would also be good to know if the game is going to focus on that (making paths), or simply some scenes that could be added almost as "extras".

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I don't want to go into this topic too much, as I said, if that's the vision you have, I respect it, but with your comment a question arises, the definition of ntr (for those of us who understand the term) is that the girl in question has a close relationship. with the MC (girlfriend/wife/friend) in the case of family incest, and an NPC arrives to "steal" the MC's girl, have sex with her and corrupt her while the MC just watches pathetically, however What you're saying seems more like the MC "shared" the girl with others (while he also participates).

If it's not a problem, could you clarify which of these situations is closest to your idea? Since, if it is the first, then it is ntr (the tag on the site is fine), but if it is the second, it would only be "share" ( and the tag would be "swinging") that could also help users not avoid this suddenly, normally swinging is much better received.

It would also be good to know if the game is going to focus on that (making paths), or simply some scenes that could be added almost as "extras".
Make your game the way you want to, but in a personal suggestion (for the dev), be sure of what public you want to appeal. If you do a little bit of searching you woul know that, in most cases, the scenario where more people discuss is about the ntr scenario, and its divided in haters and lovers, like water and oil they don't mix. Just wanted to say that, and for loikl, it doesn't matter if its sharing, people who hate ntr will hate it to (that's why people who ask, asks about ntr/*sharing*), you take for example Max's life, the game take a bad turn because of the "optional sharing".

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

I don't want to spoil the story. Normally I won't answer narrative questions, because I want you guys to explore the paths and find for yourselves. But, looks like this topic is important, so I want to clarify that there is no "stealing". Celebrity Hunter tries to bring an adult take to these kind of topics. The girls have agency in their stories. Your choices going to take the story to a path or another, but you going to feel that the girl and the NPCs are alive and make their own decisions. The narrative in CH is more nuanced and complex than most of the adult VNs.

I'm saying all of this because if you play you going to find out there is no "stealing" or "corruption". They feel more like real people and sometimes they make bad decisions and you probably going to make too lmao. Some choices are going to change something super later on. So, I really think you should see for yourself and then bring to me what you think about this topic.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Make your game the way you want to, but in a personal suggestion (for the dev), be sure of what public you want to appeal. If you do a little bit of searching you woul know that, in most cases, the scenario where more people discuss is about the ntr scenario, and its divided in haters and lovers, like water and oil they don't mix. Just wanted to say that, and for loikl, it doesn't matter if its sharing, people who hate ntr will hate it to (that's why people who ask, asks about ntr/*sharing*), you take for example Max's life, the game take a bad turn because of the "optional sharing".
I understand what you saying and I played my fair share of NTR an non-NTR games. My previous answer is good for you too. Personally, I really don't like these games that rely too much in cliches and tropes, like "main NTR". I understand that is a fantasy for some people and sometimes DEVs want to cater to those desires. But CH is a lot more nuanced. You can't see those cliches and tropes too easily. I don't think CH is better than a cliche story, its just different. The feedback I get is that CH's story is more complex and subtle. In the end, I think you should play and see for yourself.

Reactions: th3n

Jeshua

May 13, 2018
Geiko Games most fellas here at F95 are just too used to the default Ren'Py stuff, as limited as it is - in fact there are a ton of projects here which are oficially built in way more robust engines, like Unreal and Unity, but end up receiving a "fan demake" in Ren'Py just for the added "easy rollback", "infinite saves", "instant text speed" and not-tech-savvy access to asset dumping and modding tools... So, even if you have a certain "pace" in mind for your game and try to set the text speed or force a timer on animation transitions, someone that dislikes it will end up modding the hell outta these things. Your game has save file naming? Someone will mod it out; Your game doesn't gave save file naming? Someone will mod it in.

TL;DR: Mostly just do your own thing, parça. r/suddenlycaralho

(Also really check your code twice, as the "rollback" thing that people love here tends to really really break stat / flag checks~)

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Geiko Games most fellas here at F95 are just too used to the default Ren'Py stuff, as limited as it is - in fact there are a ton of projects here which are oficially built in way more robust engines, like Unreal and Unity, but end up receiving a "fan demake" in Ren'Py just for the added "easy rollback", "infinite saves", "instant text speed" and not-tech-savvy access to asset dumping and modding tools... So, even if you have a certain "pace" in mind for your game and try to set the text speed or force a timer on animation transitions, someone that dislikes it will end up modding the hell outta these things. Your game has save file naming? Someone will mod it out; Your game doesn't gave save file naming? Someone will mod it in.

TL;DR: Mostly just do your own thing, parça. r/suddenlycaralho

(Also really check your code twice, as the "rollback" thing that people love here tends to really really break stat / flag checks~)
Haha! Thank you for the tips, amigo. Players are right to do that. Having control to really "play" the game instead of just experience what was intended feels really good.

My frist experience with profissional game development was in the mobile space. There, people don't want control, they want easy and straightfoward ways to have the experience And Ren'Py is a bit too bloated for mobile. So I took everything out and put only what was necessary back again. Most of my games only have one save slot, don't have rollback and super simple settings.

Now I need to go the other way, bringing back everything people want to regain control of the game. And that's why feedback is so important. Hope to see you playing and giving your feedback too <3

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Zoeypenelope

Apr 8, 2024
The biggest and most ambitious adult VN you going to see for a while! 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) developed since Create your own cinematic story with 2,000 impactful choices and over 30 endings! CH amassed over 3 million downloads in Brazil. Now, we are ... Adult PC Game. The biggest and most ambitious adult VN you going to see for a while! 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) developed since Celebrity Hunter v0.1 by Geiko Games. The biggest and most ambitious adult VN you going to see for a while! 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) developed since ...

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Needs a warning that it doesn't come in a self-contained folder when extracted.

Also, can't type out names that have the letter A, it will come up with a weird screen.

Variables in Portuguese is going to be interesting.

Hope the save slots are changed to Renpy standards (unlimited slots).

Last edited:

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Needs a warning that it doesn't come in a self-contained folder when extracted.

Also, can't type out names that have the letter A, it will come up with a weird screen.

Variables in Portuguese is going to be interesting.

Hope the save slots are changed to Renpy standards (unlimited slots).
A revamp of the save/load system to the Ren'Py default is coming on the next update v0.2 (04/15) with the next Date with Priscila and some other events. Thank you for your feedback!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this was an interesting start. Using the usual Universal Mods, I figured out the seducao is a good thing, but still not sure about the amizada. Still, seems like this game does have promise and I will be looking forward for more. Only request I would have for next release, more save rooms. Having only 6, with how often I save, that's going to fill up fast. Otherwise, really looking forward for 0.2 I guess later this month if I was reading that message at the end correctly. Thank you for this!!!

• Red Heart

nerro9

Jan 8, 2022
nice game so far looks verry promissing. i hope u add animations to the lewd scenes. also is it possible to go in a relationship. also is the preggo content endgamestuff or just random girls or can u active get them pregnant and make a family `?

• I just jizzed my pants

XSOEGX

May 24, 2020
People! Remember to chose to exit the game without checking patreon/itch when the choice comes up. Doing so will get you a surprise... filho da p...

At least this one is new on this format. There's worse cases on this site alone *cough* Milfy City, Dr. Pink... *cough*

Don't think I need to add anything on the whole gui, options, screens and how all our favourites ren'py configuration and environment files got massacred, obliterated, transgressed, etc etc.
Can't wait for more there is a lot to like
I've played this game and I know how good it is and I also know how bad Dev is. For just stalling on finishing this game. I'll give you a glimpse of your future, he will update this game at a time when he starts "launching" the other games too and these are even finished but this one never.

Reactions: MD27

XSOEGX

May 24, 2020
Actually, he has worked on it since 2018 and the game actually has a ton of content. 70+ hours if you're a fast reader and like 100 hours if you read like me ( Average ) He's now converting it to PC. He's removing the pay wall that the mobile version had and just selling the entire PC version with a one time buy out. It's going to take time for him to catch up to the mobile version but the game is actually pretty damn good. And if he adds animations like mentioned earlier, even better.

The Dev, is cool, I spoke to him through messages at Itch.o and he always, replies. I mean look at this board, he's all over the place.
I will repeat this...
I've played this game and I know how good it is and I also know how bad Dev is. For just stalling on finishing this game. I'll give you a glimpse of your future, he will update this game at a time when he starts "launching" the other games too and these are even finished but this one never.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote