• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Our plan is to bring all games to the global community if people like Celebrity Hutner. I'm really hyped. I hope players like the game and with support we can speed up the process with a dedicated team to localize, new scenes, animations, sounds and music for the global PC and Android version <3
How much of the content is forced and how much is avoidable?
in terms of incest is for the MC or other people?
and as soon as the tags can be added more or they are the definitive tags in case more are added?

Reactions: | Vee | and MAD6999

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How much of the content is forced and how much is avoidable?
in terms of incest is for the MC or other people?
and as soon as the tags can be added more or they are the definitive tags in case more are added?
All planned tags will be added to the game, as the scenes already exist in the Portuguese version. We are currently working on improving the existing scenes, creating new ones, and potentially adding animations if players deem it important. New tags may also be added in the future. The game is 85% complete, but there is still some fetishes to explore.

Reactions: Giarinus and Holdos

aob86

May 12, 2019
All planned tags will be added to the game, as the scenes already exist in the Portuguese version. We are currently working on improving the existing scenes, creating new ones, and potentially adding animations if players deem it important. New tags may also be added in the future. The game is 85% complete, but there is still some fetishes to explore.
that doesn't answer this first two questions,i have the same question as Rockero_69 will scenes like the gay scenes for example be avoidable or skipable?

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
I was intrigued by the claims of 70+ hours of gameplay and millions of downloads, so I took a chance on it. Here are some observations:
  • It's nice when game files are organized within a folder so that they are all bundled together when extracted from the Zip archive, but that didn't happen here.
  • Settings: Text Speed, Typing Volume (?), Music Volume, Sound Effects Volume
  • Missing Settings: Quick Menu, Auto-Forward Speed, Skip Text
  • Ren'py Version: there is not "About" screen option, so the Program Logfile was read and it indicates Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
  • Playthrough: some Menu options appear if you "mouse" over the upper-right and lower-left corners; the Menu button; No "Return" button, just a "Restart Story" button
  • The graphics are nice. Background/environment renders have a lot of detail, and the first "Date" character looked interesting. I gave up when I attempted to activate and use the on-screen "Fast" icon and wound up getting trapped into restarting the VN.
I'll try back later in a few versions. This doesn't look like something that has been baking since 2018 given the lack of functionality... I wouldn't try this VN as an Android port in its current condition.

Reactions: Geiko Games

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I was intrigued by the claims of 70+ hours of gameplay and millions of downloads, so I took a chance on it. Here are some observations:
  • It's nice when game files are organized within a folder so that they are all bundled together when extracted from the Zip archive, but that didn't happen here.
  • Settings: Text Speed, Typing Volume (?), Music Volume, Sound Effects Volume
  • Missing Settings: Quick Menu, Auto-Forward Speed, Skip Text
  • Ren'py Version: there is not "About" screen option, so the Program Logfile was read and it indicates Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
  • Playthrough: some Menu options appear if you "mouse" over the upper-right and lower-left corners; the Menu button; No "Return" button, just a "Restart Story" button
  • The graphics are nice. Background/environment renders have a lot of detail, and the first "Date" character looked interesting. I gave up when I attempted to activate and use the on-screen "Fast" icon and wound up getting trapped into restarting the VN.
I'll try back later in a few versions. This doesn't look like something that has been baking since 2018 given the lack of functionality... I wouldn't try this VN as an Android port in its current condition.
Thank you so much for your detailed review! The game has been developed for Android since 2018. I recommend you download the Android version from the official website - geiko.net/ch (in Portuguese) to get a better feel for how the official Android version will run. We are now working on the PC version, so some features will be missing.

I am taking note of all your feedback so that we can implement all these necessary features. In all my games, I remove all the Ren'Py features and only add back the ones that are essential for the game.

I hope you have a better experience in future versions <3

Reactions: Jeshua and Holdos

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
A game that's been in development since 2018, is 85% complete and contains 70+ hours worth of content, etc etc etc
But it's 590MB in size?
Something in there doesn't add up :unsure:

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
For those who doesn't know, this game comes from a brazilian developer and it has two versions, one paid and one free, but both versions you have to grind the fuck out the game cause it is extremely pay to win, seriously, you have to buy cash inside the game or wait 1 entire day to work in the game for cash and if you think that the stuff you buy is cheap, it's not.

• Wow
Reactions: acondo and Samken

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
A game that's been in development since 2018, is 85% complete and contains 70+ hours worth of content, etc etc etc
But it's 590MB in size?
Something in there doesn't add up :unsure:
We are starting from v0.1 and will have updates on the 1st and 15th of each month until we reach the Portuguese version which is at v0.82. We are currently localizing the text, improving images, creating new scenes and possibly adding animations. It's going to be awesome!

For those who doesn't know, this game comes from a brazilian developer and it has two versions, one paid and one free, but both versions you have to grind the fuck out the game cause it is extremely pay to win, seriously, you have to buy cash inside the game or wait 1 entire day to work in the game for cash and if you think that the stuff you buy is cheap, it's not.
The global version will not use the same monetization model as the Portuguese version. Our plan is to rely on player support and sales on Steam and Itch.io to fund the global version without microtransactions.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
We are starting from v0.1 and will have updates on the 1st and 15th of each month until we reach the Portuguese version which is at v0.82. We are currently localizing the text, improving images, creating new scenes and possibly adding animations. It's going to be awesome!

The global version will not use the same monetization model as the Portuguese version. Our plan is to rely on player support and sales on Steam and Itch.io to fund the global version without microtransactions.
So, will your game be like the other we have here on f95zone? I played the free one (Portuguese version) when you were launching it on play store. So, will it work like (supporters will have the game earlier and then who doesn't pay, wait a few days to play?)

Reactions: Geiko Games
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes