3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
The Version here, is still not ready to play (missing Dialog and Pictures, leave the house Bug..). The early Versions are good and nice to play. I hope for a soon fixed Version.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
it seems the bug was known and fixed right after the first release, but nobody provided the fixed one yet ( ' - ')

fixed.png

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Anyone gotten a hold of the bug fixed 1.0 that let's you leave the house in the knight clothes yet guys? Just saw this game and it looks interesting.

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
i think there might be 2 different endings. but dont quote me on that, cause i cant progress any further without a functional 1.0 ^^
Thanks.

But yeah about that, where is the bug fix? It has just passed almost 2 months since the final release and it seems there's still nothing!!!

azertymat

Oct 29, 2017
Hi I just downloaded the game and when I run game.exe I have an error message in russian ( I guess) Could you help me?

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Assuming I am right that MapID in RPGM corresponds to the Map number in Data, this adds a blue ball in your house that you can press and it does the knight armor switch for you. (Put it in your data folder, you will need to extract the game files). Might fix it properly if I can be bothered to go through his code.

Edit: Ok now I cant change after working at the pub, lol. Done the same at the pub to fix the issue (but for the waitress clothes). Have played through ch1 with no problems

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes