• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

eeeeee66

May 22, 2021
jeez what a game. I've been waiting for the full CoT to come out for a while, and it did not disappoint. Man tho, that first ending is both brutal and depressing...
Also i freaking hate that mother boss, somehow they actually made it harder than the actual final boss of the second ending... how do you even manage that???

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
May 25, 2022
jeez what a game. I've been waiting for the full CoT to come out for a while, and it did not disappoint. Man tho, that first ending is both brutal and depressing...
Also i freaking hate that mother boss, somehow they actually made it harder than the actual final boss of the second ending... how do you even manage that???
how do you get the second ending and other endings? I only got the one with Yetzer

Jan 27, 2020
It is in the inverted one, just keep an eye out for a wall girl that comes off the screen, and just a warning you better have patience for that last secret boss because my god wtf was that last two phases... Quick tip try to conserve capes and in the last attack use the floating platform for your advantage.
I already beat it twice without all 4 PK's... so I'm well aware how annoying the last two phases are lmao...
But I Hella appreciate the advice, thanks! :D

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Would this be before the chapel becomes *inverted* or after? And do I require the apocrypha and/or cross to reach the area?
Inverted. And you need neither if you want the key, but you need both for the boss
So I just finished the game, and while you don't need either for the Paradise Key 4, to actually get to the true ending you do need to beat the boss, hence you do need both in the end.

If you take the key and exit without beating the boss, you'll be railroaded into the Bad End (from where you can't Leave Stage). Leaving Stage after getting the key won't let you have it, you actually have to beat the Boss to proceed with the True End.

Reactions: A Can of Drink
Jan 27, 2020
So I just finished the game, and while you don't need either for the Paradise Key 4, to actually get to the true ending you do need to beat the boss, hence you do need both in the end.

If you take the key and exit without beating the boss, you'll be railroaded into the Bad End (from where you can't Leave Stage). Leaving Stage after getting the key won't let you have it, you actually have to beat the Boss to proceed with the True End.
I already had both endings but i have just successfully grabbed the 4th and last paradise key thanks to all of y'alls info regarding the... *ahem* "fake wall" lmao
Thanks once again for the guidance, I truly appreciate it, considering the... "fandom" is outdated and therefore wasn't helpful...

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG
Apr 22, 2021
You have to go through the first area, moving from door to door avoiding the nurse, until you find a door with a red dot over it.

Hint: It's among two nurses, but it is possible to do a full jump over the nurse.
I'm also looking for that book and can't for the life of me figure this one out. There only seem to be two deactivated doors in the green hallway, the last one being behind the nurse after the door leading to the exit (yellow) room. Is there any activation requirement, or am I simply missing something?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I'm also looking for that book and can't for the life of me figure this one out. There only seem to be two deactivated doors in the green hallway, the last one being behind the nurse after the door leading to the exit (yellow) room. Is there any activation requirement, or am I simply missing something?
No. What you have is a two layout map (Green and Blue), which you go through one and the other to either avoid the nurse or go around a wall. Also, those deactivated doors are just part of the background.

From the first green door (the one you meet the nurse and she first attempts to seduce you), follow these doors from left to right:
* 2nd blue door.
* 3rd green door.
* 1st blue door (between two window panels).

Once you go through the blue door, you'll be facing a nurse (to your right) which is guarding a door behind her. Going around her is useless because there's a second nurse guarding the door from the other side. To reach said door, you must either jump as high as you can above one of them or get yourself caught and take advantage of the inmunity frames once you get free from her grab. You'll know you took the correct door once you see the red dot above it (the document is at the end of the long room).

Last edited:

Wibuvariety

Nov 16, 2021
I made a cheat table to make an Xtoy[.]app script for v1.0 of the game.

I made corrections since posting this 2 days ago. The Cheat table now works everywhere, so does the script.
where do i put the file at

Apr 22, 2021
No. What you have is a two layout map (Green and Blue), which you go through one and the other to either avoid the nurse or go around a wall. Also, those deactivated doors are just part of the background.

From the first green door (the one you meet the nurse and she first attempts to seduce you), follow these doors from left to right:
* 2nd blue door.
* 3rd green door.
* 1st blue door (between two window panels).

Once you go through the blue door, you'll be facing a nurse (to your right) which is guarding a door behind her. Going around her is useless because there's a second nurse guarding the door from the other side. To reach said door, you must either jump as high as you can above one of them or get yourself caught and take advantage of the inmunity frames once you get free from her grab. You'll know you took the correct door once you see the red dot above it (the document is at the end of the long room).
Wow, no idea how I missed that one... Thank you!

tmarks_voo

Aug 18, 2022
pandabweer
Guys posted before few times gallery unlock. Here is another save for gallery unlock. Could you please pin it to the thread? Thanks.

Guys, just put this file into game saves folder: Castle_of_Temptation_V1.0\Save
Overrite it if you have one and gallery will be unlocked.

Reactions: latrop16

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
where do i put that file at i tried to put it on the data of the game but its still didn't work
You need to put it inside the Save folder, not the Data folder. If for some reason you don't have a Save folder then you should be able either start the game and save in the game to create one or you could try simply creating a new folder named "Save" within the same folder that contains the game executable. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 40 Votes