• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Casting Master [v0.0.6 alpha demo] [Unirion]

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
The game looks very beautiful. Are there any sex scenes yet? Good luck to the dev. Excellent artistic direction.

Reactions: Unirion

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
I do enjoy the core mechanics and look forward to update.
Just to double check, they are no secret pics yet?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
When i read "casting master" i though the game would have implied a black leather couch and a desk.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
very interesting artstyle but needs more sex scenes and kinks for me to wanting to play it, only looking at naked babes standing is kinda boring

Sep 12, 2017
Art looks good, but I'm scared it might suffer Akabur-syndrome where it's mostly chatting and no actual action or purpose behind the game

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Thought I'd try this as it looked like it could be interesting. Honestly, I just don't get it.

So it's a roguelike:
dungeons: no
procedurally generated: yes
physical grid-like movement: no
combat: no
turn-based: no (there's actually a running real-time clock)
permanent death/game over: yes

DnD themed/styled: no
character creation: no

I'm not seeing the connection at all. Just being procedurally generated does not a roguelike make. As far as I can tell the game is essentially a Tinder parody,. The entire game is an endless loop of swipe-left/swipe-right and that's it. The "gameplay" comes in the form of who should go right and who goes left is pre-determined by the game and it is the player's goal to send people the direction the game already decided is correct. There are clues given, so it is not a blind guessing game at least.

The misrepresentation aside, the coding behind the controls/GUI/mechanics are all pretty smooth right now. The graphics are nice. It has a somewhat polished feel to the design. So there certainly are positives.

But the adult theme seems wasted as there's a running clock and the player is penalized for delays. So actually pausing to look at any of the art is a game no-no (although to be fair I did not lose because of timing-out and this may not be possible... one just may need to grind significantly longer if they play slower to reach the same goals). The clues are often vague and unclear. And in the end, swiping left and right just isn't very exciting whether you get it right or wrong.

I didn't file this as a review, as I think this game is likely too early in the process to be fully established. It may change direction quite a bit going forward (not to mention the game's description could be updated at any time to more accurately represent what it is) and I don't want to saddle it with a mediocre/poor rating when I'm currently not planning to re-review it any time soon to update a score.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
"Huh.. Interesting concept and the art looks pretty goo...." *scrolls to try to find multiple pictures of the same girl with the same clothes/hair but different poses...* "Fuck. This is aicg isn't it?". *scrolls up to tags*. "Yup".

Enough with this crap, please. AI art just isn't ready yet. Even if you render enough images to avoid the horror show images of twisted necks and seven-fingered hands, character consistency just isn't there yet and consistency is important.

Unirion

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
"Huh.. Interesting concept and the art looks pretty goo...." *scrolls to try to find multiple pictures of the same girl with the same clothes/hair but different poses...* "Fuck. This is aicg isn't it?". *scrolls up to tags*. "Yup".

Enough with this crap, please. AI art just isn't ready yet. Even if you render enough images to avoid the horror show images of twisted necks and seven-fingered hands, character consistency just isn't there yet and consistency is important.
Sounds like a challenge :rolleyes:
In the meantime, you can check out my tutorial on char facial expr. consistency on

udf2v9w552vb1.png

Additionally, some of my AI assisted works of consistency demo:

goblin_63xud2541nxb1.png goblin_nvmaivl9qmxb1.png tiger_z87rmfke17yb1.png tiger_4z8gvqaf17yb1.png

If smb can't, that doesn't mean it's impossible for everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Noli and Subyan

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Thought I'd try this as it looked like it could be interesting. Honestly, I just don't get it.

So it's a roguelike:
dungeons: no
procedurally generated: yes
physical grid-like movement: no
combat: no
turn-based: no (there's actually a running real-time clock)
permanent death/game over: yes

DnD themed/styled: no
character creation: no

I'm not seeing the connection at all. Just being procedurally generated does not a roguelike make. As far as I can tell the game is essentially a Tinder parody,. The entire game is an endless loop of swipe-left/swipe-right and that's it. The "gameplay" comes in the form of who should go right and who goes left is pre-determined by the game and it is the player's goal to send people the direction the game already decided is correct. There are clues given, so it is not a blind guessing game at least.

The misrepresentation aside, the coding behind the controls/GUI/mechanics are all pretty smooth right now. The graphics are nice. It has a somewhat polished feel to the design. So there certainly are positives.

But the adult theme seems wasted as there's a running clock and the player is penalized for delays. So actually pausing to look at any of the art is a game no-no (although to be fair I did not lose because of timing-out and this may not be possible... one just may need to grind significantly longer if they play slower to reach the same goals). The clues are often vague and unclear. And in the end, swiping left and right just isn't very exciting whether you get it right or wrong.

I didn't file this as a review, as I think this game is likely too early in the process to be fully established. It may change direction quite a bit going forward (not to mention the game's description could be updated at any time to more accurately represent what it is) and I don't want to saddle it with a mediocre/poor rating when I'm currently not planning to re-review it any time soon to update a score.
Well, none of the things you noted have anything specifically to do with roguelikes either.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I think the game play loop is fine as a mini game, but I need a story.

I just don't understand where the sex is... without sex I don't understand this game. I guess you spend your currency and buy sex scenes in the menu (in the future), but that feels hallow. I don't see where there is a story where I get to fuck chicks.

I love the art styles but AI art does a piss poor job of making sex images. Good concept but I'm not sure the tech is there yet, nor the framework to insert sex into it properly.

I'm really worried about this one. Cool mini game though.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
approaching 6 pages and people STILL glossing over the fact that this bullshit is AI generated. Like godamn, we've graduated from making bad relationship choices to the concept that you dumbfucks can't even COOM responsibly.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes