4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2023-12 has been released!

1701570125798.png

Hello folks,
Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall.

It provides the Epilogue for Cassandra's Arc.
There are 2 different endings to this (If you just want to watch the endings, they are available in full in the Gallery available in the main menu).

Thanks for playing! Let us know what you think!

The game can be downloaded <--

Have fun!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaseysFall-2023.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: allm and Sakrilas

femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
Cool
Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  152 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  104
  Current serial number in output stream:  105

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Cool
Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  152 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  104
  Current serial number in output stream:  105
Can you share more details of the problem? How did you get this?

Usually renpy gives you a detailed error page that includes call stack. If you can share that page here, I may be able to help.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
v2023-12 has been released!

View attachment 3137646

Hello folks,
Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall.

It provides the Epilogue for Cassandra's Arc.
There are 2 different endings to this (If you just want to watch the endings, they are available in full in the Gallery available in the main menu).

Thanks for playing! Let us know what you think!

The game can be downloaded here <--

Have fun!
OK, that's explains it, thought, didn't I end this game with the word End last update? Well, if it is available in the Gallery, maybe I could at least check out the other ending or endings, or whatever. ;) Thank you.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
WOOOOOW That was beautiful, Officially the good ending with Cassandra became my TOP 1 ending of "Casey's Fall" with the ending where Casey confesses to her parents about the blackmail in the TOP 2 and the good ending with Tara in the TOP 3.

Why tara thirdly? Because in the ending where she confesses that she is being blackmailed even though the culprit is not discovered, Casey receives the support and understanding of her family and friends, being able to adapt well to her new life as a nudist, which was very nice to see.

skulls777

Apr 25, 2023
I like both endings for Cassandra. The Tara ending felt disappointing, maybe because my expectations were high.. But imagining the plot for the Cassandra ending, it seemed good as it could contain quite a lot of content.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Can you share more details of the problem? How did you get this?

Usually renpy gives you a detailed error page that includes call stack. If you can share that page here, I may be able to help.
This usually happens when trying to load a huge image. I've seen it before in some game that had massive 6k by 8k "icon" and it would crash every time at startup with the same error. Resizing the icon to something sane fixed it.

Reactions: Sakrilas

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I don't like the rushed ending, especially because it is nowhere near the real ending from literotica. I think if you use a ready made story as a base for a VN you should follow at least in the main story the original. Nobody stops you adding side stories or even other story lines if you make it a story with multiple endings, but ignoring the original does not feel right.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I don't like the rushed ending, especially because it is nowhere near the real ending from literotica. I think if you use a ready made story as a base for a VN you should follow at least in the main story the original. Nobody stops you adding side stories or even other story lines if you make it a story with multiple endings, but ignoring the original does not feel right.
We're not ignoring the original, we have a 'main branch' that is closer to what we have at the original Literotica. The epilogue for this main branch is still being worked on and will be included in a future release.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's an easy alternative to the rushed ending you don't like: just stop playing the game.

No one likes the reality that the devs cannot continue to develop the game as they had planned. It is what it is.

One of the devs is the author of the literotica story(s), so it is a bit presumptuous of you to argue that he can't change whatever he wants in this version of his story.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
One of the devs is the author of the literotica story(s), so it is a bit presumptuous of you to argue that he can't change whatever he wants in this version of his story.
Yes, my involvement in the game gave me the opportunity to explore other things I was considering for the story originally but I couldn't make fit because I only had one path to play with. I even had an entirely different ending planned which is similar to one of the darker endings in the Bush path. I scrapped that idea originally, preferring more of a hero's journey for Casey, but the game allowed me to still use some of it in that path. Sakrilas also came up with a bunch of ideas I wish I had have thought of when I wrote it.
One of the awesome things about all the different endings in the game is that it will totally fit with the story I'm working on now on Literotica. (Apologies for the slow progress lately for those following it. Lots of personal issues getting in the way of writing at the moment but I'll have more time up my sleeve very soon. The next chapter is 90% done).

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Yes, my involvement in the game gave me the opportunity to explore other things I was considering for the story originally but I couldn't make fit because I only had one path to play with. I even had an entirely different ending planned which is similar to one of the darker endings in the Bush path. I scrapped that idea originally, preferring more of a hero's journey for Casey, but the game allowed me to still use some of it in that path. Sakrilas also came up with a bunch of ideas I wish I had have thought of when I wrote it.
One of the awesome things about all the different endings in the game is that it will totally fit with the story I'm working on now on Literotica. (Apologies for the slow progress lately for those following it. Lots of personal issues getting in the way of writing at the moment but I'll have more time up my sleeve very soon. The next chapter is 90% done).
You mean The Saltadora?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I guess I don't have any saves with Tara involved, cause I got nothing this update. Of course, it's been a while and I vaguely remember this game lol. But, I loaded my 2 saves, and it literally just ended and went to the main screen.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes