4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Well, there's still this option below in the Bush path to go, but other than that, the Bush path is finished, bearing in mind it can end in several different ways depending on prior choices, as well as choices within this latest update. This choice below also branches into two main paths depending on whether Casey took panties with her to college on Day 3 or not.
Also still to come is the remainder of the Main path (after the nude party) which also has a major branch depending on whether or not Casey immediately accepted the running mission on Day 2.

1695935423512.png

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I don’t understand why this update is so short, jst some pics and some text. And why the plot threads end so absurdly with strange endings. It's as if the developer decided to finish the game ASAP and ridiculously.
Find out friend, if you go further back in the comments you will realize that the author of the game says that he cannot continue developing Casey's Fall so he decided to give a quick closure to all the stories as if it were a short epilogue, it is a real shame that it is It ended like this but I applaud the fact that they took the trouble to give even closure to the story, it is much more than other developers do when they abandon a project.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Yes, we are in the process of wrapping up the game due to changes in circumstances for us both which don't allow us to put in the amount of time necessary any more. Rather than just walking away from it, we wanted to show fans the things we had planned and how all the various paths would end with a series of semi-detailed epilogues. For all of these epilogues, you will see this message below come up in the game. Some of the things that happen in these may seem a little quirky and disjointed without the benefit of all the dialogue and monologue that would have gone with it to explain it all better, so take them more as a storyboard.

1696019421790.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I liked the idea of that new 'ending', would have been cool if there was an actual storyline to it rather than what it was.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Find out friend, if you go further back in the comments you will realize that the author of the game says that he cannot continue developing Casey's Fall so he decided to give a quick closure to all the stories as if it were a short epilogue, it is a real shame that it is It ended like this but I applaud the fact that they took the trouble to give even closure to the story, it is much more than other developers do when they abandon a project.
didnt know that. sad, but thanks for dev... Most dont do that.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Well, that was great... and frustrating at the same time^^'

I know the game isn't about the sex but I still wish we could've seen more of that Casey and Tara's scene. Well, more of everything in the Tara path, really, as it was my favorite one. More of Tara playing with Casey at the bar or more of what Casey got into with the other members of the gang (I would've liked to see Sam or Shazza play with her).

But it is what it is, and I'm still glad they took the time to give the game a proper ending (or proper endings) rather than just stop developing it. Can't wait for what comes next. :)

Reactions: VelcroFist

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Well, that was great... and frustrating at the same time^^'

I know the game isn't about the sex but I still wish we could've seen more of that Casey and Tara's scene. Well, more of everything in the Tara path, really, as it was my favorite one. More of Tara playing with Casey at the bar or more of what Casey got into with the other members of the gang (I would've liked to see Sam or Shazza play with her).

But it is what it is, and I'm still glad they took the time to give the game a proper ending (or proper endings) rather than just stop developing it. Can't wait for what comes next. :)
I get your pain, but this is/was one of the few games more into story with adult themes rather than sex. Really warms the heart of us soft-core lovers.
Sex is there in most games here and is being constantly asked for in the comments of games where peeps feel it to be less.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
I get your pain, but this is/was one of the few games more into story with adult themes rather than sex. Really warms the heart of us soft-core lovers.
Sex is there in most games here and is being constantly asked for in the comments of games where peeps feel it to be less.
Oh, I completely agree. I'm not a "soft-core lover" myself but I actually feel like a lot of games have a hard time balancing the sex and the story. I get why, obviously, and I'm fine with it, but this one felt different because I think it has a pretty good balance. I don't really need Casey to be another protagonist who ends up being "corrupted" to the point that she had zero limits, even if tbh I would have liked to see the gang path going (not too much tho) in that direction, as it did in this last update, but just a liiiiittle bit more. I guess I was nitpicking, really.

I admit a little more sex would've made it perfect to me as I enjoyed seeing Casey getting in all kinds of situations but that's just personal preference and it didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game at all. I guess my frustration is more about the game coming to an end and the different paths not being as developed as they could've been, but I understand Velcrofist and Sakrilas' decision and thank them for what they could give us. :)

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Oh, I completely agree. I'm not a "soft-core lover" myself but I actually feel like a lot of games have a hard time balancing the sex and the story. I get why, obviously, and I'm fine with it, but this one felt different because I think it has a pretty good balance. I don't really need Casey to be another protagonist who ends up being "corrupted" to the point that she had zero limits, even if tbh I would have liked to see the gang path going (not too much tho) in that direction, as it did in this last update, but just a liiiiittle bit more. I guess I was nitpicking, really.

I admit a little more sex would've made it perfect to me as I enjoyed seeing Casey getting in all kinds of situations but that's just personal preference and it didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game at all. I guess my frustration is more about the game coming to an end and the different paths not being as developed as they could've been, but I understand Velcrofist and Sakrilas' decision and thank them for what they could give us. :)
I suggest, as I did, to read the novels.. you'll be astonished how well is Casey character developed there. The game follows almost the novels in Greg's path. Tara's path is not one of my favorites since is really a deep corruption and "I accept everything at last even if I didn't imagine it few weeks ago". Resistance is completely broken and I didn't see any "pushing reason" for Casey to go on as main path (in novels) had. BTW, it's a choice and so we take it.

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
I suggest, as I did, to read the novels.. you'll be astonished how well is Casey character developed there. The game follows almost the novels in Greg's path. Tara's path is not one of my favorites since is really a deep corruption and "I accept everything at last even if I didn't imagine it few weeks ago". Resistance is completely broken and I didn't see any "pushing reason" for Casey to go on as main path (in novels) had. BTW, it's a choice and so we take it.
Yes, I think I'll read the novels (I'll miss the Tara path tho haha), thanks for the advice.

I personally enjoy the gang storyline but I agree that I would've liked it more if Casey's corruption on that path was more slowly paced. Thing is, I think it would've been the case if the game had not come to an end sooner than expected so I'm glad we got to see the end of it even if it made it all happen so fast.

Reactions: Sakrilas

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Can someone tell me how far along the game is now, the last time I played the last scene
was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I'm not sure when Foordy said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure if Foordy is saying that is what he/she played in the game itself and is just
commenting on who the big bad evil turns out to be, or if Foordy is referring to the scripts of Casey's
Fall and Casey's Rise on literotica

Anyways someone please be kind enough to let me know what the last scene is in the current
game version......Thank You

Last edited:

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
We were only at Day 7 (i.e one quarter of the way in) before we decided on writing epilogues to finish the game off. It took us two and half years to get that far, and that's without the months of prep work before we even had something worth releasing. The amount of time and effort is astronomical, and neither of us have the time available anymore. That was slowing our progress even more, so we decided on a shorter format using narration rather than dialogue to tell the story (pretty much what you said about limiting the amount of pics and stories for each chapter), so we could finish it off. It's still a considerable amount of effort to do that, but nowhere near as much. Hopefully a few months rather than probably a decade. We wanted to give fans some closure to see how the various stories end, and what we had planned, rather than just step away from it and leave it unfinished.

• Red Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: free_hk and EPCOT

Vkuufjydt

Jun 21, 2023
Life is life sometimes, don't sweat it. The fact that you guys(and/or gals?) are taking the effort of adding that epilogue as a form of closure is very much appreciated and a nice precedent to set. Here's to hoping that other developers, in the unfortunate circumstance that they don't have the time/resources/energy/etc to finish a game, follow suit and don't just blatantly abandon their project in the future.

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
VelcroFist Just thinking out loud. On literotica there is 28 chapters for Casey's Fall say
for example if you are currently writing chapter number 20 and there are 28 chapters total

So that gives you 9 chapters of game to write. You could limit the amount of
animated pics and stories for each chapter. And say the grand total to finish
up the entire game is 90 minutes thus providing 10 mins per chapter, making it
90 minutes of game play and finish the entire saga.

Again just thinking out loud, not trying to be judgmental or anything.
That would be correct if they didn't decide to bring multiple endings and new characters in the game. Only one path is that saw in the novels and even if they did follow only that there will be a lot of renders (28 days, so 21 more to write) and will make the game a kinetic novel... pretty boring even if they introduced new actors. BTW, even if sad, following so many paths can be an humongous task.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes