4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

tg

May 1, 2017
The story this is based on is available in its complete form online, last I checked; it is merely the VN adaptation that is winding down, I believe.
Yeah, I've already got that literotica page open. I'm pretty busy with another story at the moment, but I'll come back to it to see what happens in the rest of the story.

I had read that story up to the luncheon, but I stopped there because I wanted to just play the vn without fore knowledge. I don't think I'll even play another version of this. But, I will check the story out, when I have the time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VelcroFist

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
VelcroFist Kind of sad to see it end but I hope the blackmailer gets some comeuppance in the end. I normally loathe non-con content but I did stick with this because I kinda fell in love with Casey a bit. I love that her vagina does not look like a barbie doll, as so many of the girls in these games do(I have no issue with ones that look like that but I like some variety) and that she had an actual bush. I was a kid in the 70's, teen in the 80's, I very often got a girl's pubes stuck in my teeth.

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
VelcroFist Kind of sad to see it end but I hope the blackmailer gets some comeuppance in the end. I normally loathe ant non-con content but I did stick with this because I kinda fell in love with Casey a bit. I love that her vagina does not look like a barbie doll, as so many of the girls in these games do(I have no issue with ones that look like that but I like some variety) and that she had an actual bush. I was a kid in the 70's, teen in the 80's, I very often got a girl's pubes stuck in my teeth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Excellent! I was hoping that would be a "WTF" moment for people who hadn't read the original story/stories or played the other paths we have planned yet, and an "ahh" moment for everyone else.
Indeed, for this reason I began to read the novel (atm i'm at ch 15) and I saw some major differences from the game (I mean in supposed "main path")... that's good. BTW it's well written and you greatly inspire the reader to empathize with Casey at the point you feel how you would react in her shoes. That's great in writing. And the game IHMO enhances alot these feelings.

Ferozban

May 13, 2020
I am really hoping someday you come back to this project and put all the storylines in the game. i really enjoyed it.
Some storylines are left completely unfinished like the professor trying to use Casey...

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
I am really hoping someday you come back to this project and put all the storylines in the game. i really enjoyed it.
Some storylines are left completely unfinished like the professor trying to use Casey...
Oh, they will all be finished, just not with the same level of detail that we've done previously. We want fans to see how it all ends up before we bow out. There will be a few more releases yet.

Ferozban

May 13, 2020
Ohh that's great to hear at least. really appreaciate it :) I played like so many games lately leaving things half-finished. It's frustrating.

And i imagine as a developer leaving things unfinished is also heavy on your mind

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Version 2023-09 Released

1695850418616.png

Hello folks,

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall.

It continues the story of Tara's arc. In this branch, Casey has become Tara's plaything. Tara seems to take pleasure from putting Casey in humiliating situations, and perhaps Casey also enjoys it ;).

If you have played the last Beta, do know that some new renders were added, and some of the story has been modified, but most of it is still the same.

This release is still English only, but we'll be working on having translations available over the next 1 or 2.

The game can be downloaded <--

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Version 2023-09 Released

View attachment 2962053

Hello folks,

Here's the latest release of Casey's Fall.

It continues the story of Tara's arc. In this branch, Casey has become Tara's plaything. Tara seems to take pleasure from putting Casey in humiliating situations, and perhaps Casey also enjoys it ;).

If you have played the last Beta, do know that some new renders were added, and some of the story has been modified, but most of it is still the same.

This release is still English only, but we'll be working on having translations available over the next 1 or 2.

The game can be downloaded here <--
Thank you! All love for Casey! :love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaseysFall-2023.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: odynson

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I appreciate the eforts that the devs are putting in to finish the story, even if it cannot be as detailed as we'd all like. Most devs would have just abandoned the game (and the fans) when they realized that they couldn't finish it as planned. You guys going the extra mile is praiseworthy.

CarniceroTotal

May 16, 2023
Thank you so much for this update, Sakrilas, VelcroFist!

Well! I was anxiously awaiting this update for the last two months to start Casey's story from scratch.

I understand that all the updates from the last betas are included in this latest installment. True? I assume there is no accessible changelog. Correct?

I am pleasantly surprised because from your latest posts it seems that you are continuing the project with the same dedication and attention to detail as always. You are now working on Tara's arc and it seems that it is not finished yet. Now I'm not sure if the party storyline is already "finished"?

I understand that you are still in the first step of completing the first 7 days in the story arcs you had open.....

I guess it's just left for me to find out when I play. :)

Carnicero Total

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes