Unity Caroline's Harvest Moon [Dev Thread]

besimole

Nov 15, 2021
Hello everyone. I haven't written anything for a long time, it's time to tell you how things are going.
To begin with, about the visuals: for the last couple of months, I drew several key frames for future animations.
Combat mechanics: I'll tell you a little bit about how I plan the fights to be. The fight consists of two phases - foreplay (teasing) and sex. In the first stage, Cara can fight with the harasser, and find a way to escape from his embrace, force the opponent to be satisfied by only the prelude, or quickly move everything to the second phase. In the second stage, Cara will just have to endure the sex or, on the contrary, try to stimulate her partner so that he comes sooner. Everything happens in real time, and the player's inaction will lead to defeat.
I made a prototype of the combat system, it worked and everything seemed to be fine, but it didn't suit me at all... The system was a bit illogical and not much fun. That's why I've rethought it and I'm going to redo the logic of the fights a little bit.

I'm continuing to work on the visual style of the combat system, refining the interface.
1710931975771.png

The plans for the future are to continue working on the combat system and the animations for it, as well as add all sorts of QoL improvements, like a quest log and other indicators.