Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
I'm a pretty big fan of the RE style H games, really looking forward to this one's future. Any planned H Scenes for the other enemies? I noticed you can do lewd actions on the frog for example and it doesn't do anything afterwards, but the female infected continue to attack regardless.
Are there any other RE style games you recommend?

also, Señor Heisenbergo, this game has great potential and is really fun already. Thanks!

Reactions: Redheadmary101

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
nice game i hope in future getting more scenes like in cefeteria (would be good if we had choice let the infected put in ><)
I imagine it would depend on whatever you lewd level is, considering he has animations in battles I can see those kind of cafeteria encounters happening in the future with the MC going further and further

Reactions: Redheadmary101

pyurium

Aug 26, 2019
After playing the game I gotta say I really enjoy the concept and the gameplay a lot! A question though? What are the QTEs for during combat about? I feel like it's just a bit of extra to be extra. Nonetheless I really like the game and the concept a lot!

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
Two bugs/crashes I have found so far fire in the vehicle if touched froze the game and a brown box with a think bullets in it, in the ??? area with the water that leads to the power room froze the game and also somehow froze my keyboard :unsure: and i had to restart my PC, great game thought with some wonderful ideas.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Really good game, cant wait for the updates. Some minor gripes though:
- Can't skip/fast forward dialogue. Becomes tedious when you end up dying and you load back a save from before the cutscene.
- No sprint. The maps can be pretty big and you move way too slowly.
- A few bugs though I think those have already been mentioned here.

Overall really promising game.

Klaric

Dec 13, 2017
Gameplay and setup was real nice, looking forward to updates. Though adding a skip dialogue option would be nice, like another user said it gets a tad tedious if you die and you gotta run through the dialogue again.

Reactions: MhSequoia

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I agree, notes about passwords would be convenient.
Also I like the art style but the nudie version of the girl is one step too crude for my taste. The clothed versions are fine.

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Okay, I'm back to work
I will start working on the new update, but first I will fix the bugs and I will implement things to the game that you have recommended to me

Things to do

1) Fix the areas where Eveline can't run.
2) Add an option to skip the dialogs
3) Lower the difficulty of the combat a little bit.
4) Correct the error in the kitchen after the scene of the frog on the ceiling, (this bug only occurs when the game is emulated in joyplay, although I'll correct it, I'm not responsible for future bugs that may be triggered in future updates when the game is emulated, SO I RECOMMEND PLAYING THE GAME ON PC)

Things that won't be change

- The save system, I have created a very delicate system of switchets and variables, if I change the save system the game will become a fucking mess, also this game is a parody/homage to the classic RE games, SO THE SAVE SYSTEM WON'T BE CHANGED.
- Plot pacing, again this game is based on the old RE games, so this won't be changed.
- The game engine, although I have already clarified, I am working on RPG Maker Ace VX due to the limitations of my pc, hopefully in the future I will be able to buy a better one...

Clarifications:

-The game WON'T have a clothing destruction system, this would be adding too much work to me, because the game has animations.

Two bugs/crashes I have found so far fire in the vehicle if touched froze the game and a brown box with a think bullets in it, in the ??? area with the water that leads to the power room froze the game and also somehow froze my keyboard :unsure: and i had to restart my PC, great game thought with some wonderful ideas.
I will check those bugs, I would appreciate if the next one can give me a screenshot of the areas where these errors occur (no matter if it is a picture taken with your cell phone), that will make my job easier.

If anyone else has more bugs like this please report them.

good day.

Last edited:

Mr. Heisenbergo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
It is a good opening chapter. I look forward to seeing Eveline getting her cheeks split by horny zombies, monsters, frogs and bats.
I wasn't really thinking of adding bestiality to the game, just scenes with monsters in humanoid form, or other humans.

But if I see more people suggest it, I will introduce scenes with other creatures, it would be quite weird to draw that kind of things, but it would help me to give more variety to the game.

I'm a pretty big fan of the RE style H games, really looking forward to this one's future. Any planned H Scenes for the other enemies? I noticed you can do lewd actions on the frog for example and it doesn't do anything afterwards, but the female infected continue to attack regardless.
In future updates I'll add lesbian scenes with the infected women.

pyurium

Aug 26, 2019
I wasn't really thinking of adding bestiality to the game, just scenes with monsters in humanoid form, or other humans.

But if I see more people suggest it, I will introduce scenes with other creatures, it would be quite weird to draw that kind of things, but it would help me to give more variety to the game.

In future updates I'll add lesbian scenes with the infected women.
I think it'd be logical to at least include anything that was from the original RE games with sex scenes. Such as the dogs and frogs. Just kind of a no-brainer (no pun intended lol) the frogs could use their tongue for 'tentacle' stuff and the dogs well you already know... Keep up the great work! I would love to support in any way I can!

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes